Betty White Died Of A Stroke

Umm,.. I looked it up and this was my first result.

Lol, that's okay when I survive this, unvaccinated. And a good percentage of you have heart problems and are on your own. I'll remember the hate.

Those folks who Cuomo let die in nursing homes probably all died from strokes and not covid.

Lol, that's okay when I survive this, unvaccinated. And a good percentage of you have heart problems and are on your own. I'll remember the hate.

I don't hate you and especially not your politics. I'm just sick and tired of always pointing the finger at the vaccines and I just posted what you wanted us to search for btw.

Why the lies. Her publicist or whoever said she uttered the name Alan before she died. If she'd had a stroke, it is unlikely she could have been able to utter any word.

we all know how hollywood, the Ene-media and leftists lie. It wasn't the vaxx that caused the stroke. It was the booster. Cause your chances of taking the dirt nap only increase with each poison dart.

Last edited:
It's convenient for the left to increase the covid statistics by listing every elderly person as a covid victim if they test positive even though they die from causes unrelated to covid. Betty White would have been included if she wasn't a celebrity.

Forum List

Back