For those who are Jones-ing for a President Trump Rally!

He'll be speaking at 7:00PM Eastern.

The man never runs out of energy.

Very definitely Presidential material and far more interesting than anything on network TV.

Its literally 10 minutes from my house and i did register to attend the event and i got my email confirmation for it. I can literally just drive over there and see Trump. Should i go? Im feeling lazy, but seeing Trump would be kinda cool.

Its literally 10 minutes from my house and i did register to attend the event and i got my email confirmation for it. I can literally just drive over there and see Trump. Should i go? Im feeling lazy, but seeing Trump would be kinda cool.

Once in a lifetime chance, go for it. It's like Woodstock except for no drugs or mud.

If I was 10 miles away, you couldn't tie me down! Except that I just can't drive after dark. If it was a daytime rally, I'd be there!

Have you got a MAGA hat you could wear, just in case you got a chance to get it autographed?

Somebody's got "The Art Of The Deal", signed, on eBay for $5K.

If I was 10 miles away, you couldn't tie me down! Except that I just can't drive after dark. If it was a daytime rally, I'd be there!

Have you got a MAGA hat you could wear, just in case you got a chance to get it autographed?

Somebody's got "The Art Of The Deal", signed, on eBay for $5K.

No, its 10 minutes away. I think its only like 3.5 miles, if i remember correctly.

Sorry. My bad. That makes it even more tempting!

Im there now. Just arrived.

20240214_191606.jpg

Forum List

Back