Daycare Workers Charged In Scream Mask Incident

It could have been a lot worse.

4320da30-18dd-43da-aefc-676e2b9b8c1e_1.958f08d657d8b37919386b86c944a7b3.jpeg

True, but with all due respect this isn't really a joking matter.

They'll get over it.
I know my parents played jokes on me growing up and I look back and laugh about it.

That's different. This was done without the parents' permission and they're not happy about it at all and I don't blame them one bit.

with all due respect, parents are one thing. alleged professionals in a business setting...no.

Basically what I just said. These parents had no prior knowledge about this. Just like they don't have any knowledge about what kind of crap their children are learning at school. Parents should be involved in their children's education and what is happening behind school doors and knowing that their children are safe and not in the care of these whackos who think it's funny to terrorize little kids like this.

You can't hit children in school. you can't get them a pill...you can't touch them or hug them, you can't break up a fight, you can't teach them cursive or the times tables.

But you CAN take them for an abortion, encourage their teen angst into thinking they're another sex, and terrorize babies.

That's a hell of a recommendation for public schooling.

Forum List

Back