David Koch of the Koch brothers is dead

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.

Au contraire, David Koch's generosity knew no bounds. He donated scads of money to meaningful charitable concerns, Mr. Koch was one of the most charitable and philanthropic people on the planet.

David Koch’s Philanthropic Legacy

He bankrolled the rape of the United States.
One of the billionaires you love made his fortune on currency swaps. Soros made a lot of money on the backs of peons. Never even had to sweat. And being that he was fronted by the Rothschild family he did their bidding. For they with several other families control a good portion of the financial issues on earth.
One, I think that you are lying. Second, this is about koch and what he did in this life. He was a scumbag. He could have done good in his life, but he chose evil.

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.

Au contraire, David Koch's generosity knew no bounds. He donated scads of money to meaningful charitable concerns, Mr. Koch was one of the most charitable and philanthropic people on the planet.

One of the billionaires you love made his fortune on currency swaps. Soros made a lot of money on the backs of peons. Never even had to sweat. And being that he was fronted by the Rothschild family he did their bidding. For they with several other families control a good portion of the financial issues on earth.
One, I think that you are lying. Second, this is about koch and what he did in this life. He was a scumbag. He could have done good in his life, but he chose evil.

Thank you, your post shows what liberalism is all about.

Libs believe that if you oppose them in any way, you just aren't wrong, you're "evil". That's why liberalism is such a cult, and so violent.

I do not read Commie Today Pravda written artivles and magazines. Let alone the propaganda you watch on TV. Soros made his money on currency swaps. Most likley given key info whether a currency was going to rise or fall against another. Currency swaps can be evil. These people are part of our government swamp and if we had one by the people and for the people they would have been killed. So to me Trump was a total surprise or he is part of them and is fooling us like the rest. If he is true he is the last chance for whatever that is worth. Those poor young people. The price they are going to pay when you come back to power. And being they did not pay for Obamacare although they supported you and like they were expected to, it is not going to be nice. China will be making endless movies about them being the 21st century NAZIS for decades after the bad things happen here.

Libs believe that if you oppose them in any way, you just aren't wrong, you're "evil". That's why liberalism is such a cult, and so violent.

I can't call a punk a punk? I will always ask the same question: what do you people want? You want a nation of over 325 million people to dance to your tune. But why? How will you be happier?

I can't call a punk a punk? I will always ask the same question: what do you people want? You want a nation of over 325 million people to dance to your tune. But why? How will you be happier?

Mr. Koch isn't a "punk" but just a member of the loyal opposition.

In the past, Americans didn't think that the supporters of opposing candidates were evil and deplorable. They just disagreed, and we recognized that we had common ground. I guess those day are gone forever.

Do they understand they're LIBERTARIAN and not Republicans? They even support OPEN BORDERS.

You tards are an ignorant bunch.

Come on people, be nice. My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And he’s dead......

I will give him the same respect Trump gave McCain.
McCain was a motherfucker.
Trump has seen the Intel on McCain and ISIS.
Then there's that repeal of Obamacare thing.
Yet another assfuck Trumpette who supported Trump's trashing of a veteran's service to America and spends lies about ISIS.

It was not McCain's fault that dipshit Donnie couldn't put up a healthcare bill McCain could support.

McCain gave his sacred word to his President that he would support Trump's Tremendous Health Care plan. Not only that, he made the same promise to the people of Arizona during the campaign. He sandbagged Trump at the last minute to defeat the idea of almost unbelievably great health care at lower costs at the last minute- when the vote was being taken. All because McCain was a petty little vindictive man who had to get back at the American people.

McCain voted in the best interest of Americans & not some stupid plan that had no plan to replace what it was to destroy.

Come on people, be nice. My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And he’s dead......

Yet another assfuck Trumpette who supported Trump's trashing of a veteran's service to America and spends lies about ISIS.

It was not McCain's fault that dipshit Donnie couldn't put up a healthcare bill McCain could support.

McCain gave his sacred word to his President that he would support Trump's Tremendous Health Care plan. Not only that, he made the same promise to the people of Arizona during the campaign. He sandbagged Trump at the last minute to defeat the idea of almost unbelievably great health care at lower costs at the last minute- when the vote was being taken. All because McCain was a petty little vindictive man who had to get back at the American people.

McCain voted in the best interest of Americans & not some stupid plan that had no plan to replace what it was to destroy.

Then McCain should have been upfront with the voters and with his President if they couldn't count on him for tremendous health care.

McCain was a petty, petty man. He's the one who started the feud with President Trump(by attacking Trump's supporters as "crazies"), and insisted on carrying it on beyond the grave. Disinviting someone from your funeral is pretty petty.

Remember the time when you guys tried to sell us McCain palin?

So why should anyone listen to you?

One word. Maverick

"He deployed his stupendous fortune funding climate denial in the years when the science was clear and there was still time to avert catastrophic warming," said Kaufman. "He died as fires raged from the Amazon to the Arctic."

In a piece for Earther, Brian Kahn wrote that Koch and his brother's funding of the movement to obfuscate the costs of the climate crisis made them even more than the "arch-villains" they were from funding other right-wing causes. And, said Kahn, David Koch now gets to avoid the consequences of his actions.

After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79

Good riddance.
Do some research before you just post some retarded Leftist's version of non-reality. David Koch and his brother have done incalculable GOOD with their wealth and influence. Warmists and abortionists don't see reality, they see what they want.

Fortunately, and entire new generation is replacing whores like the Kochs, and will not be running an economy based upon what they can suck out of the ground. Even the Rockefeller's have gotten away from sucking on holes in the ground and have pledged $50 billion from their foundation to alternative energy sources.

How will you hole suckers possibly go on?
You almost have to gasp when the angry left refers to philanthropists as "whores" but in today's political climate it really isn't surprising, sad but not surprising. I guess in the upside down world of liberalism if you can convince a whore to vote democrat she is a philanthropist but if you can't convince a philanthropist to vote democrat he must be a whore.

LMAO. Right. Philanthropist. A guy that gave money for cancer research after he found out he had it.

The guy that gave money to cancer research after his smut producing company killed countless thousands of cancer breathing, eating, and absorbing the cancer causing chemicals created by smut inc.

What a guy.
He was a good man who did a lot of good. Because he had different political beliefs, you hate him. You are the problem not him.
No, he was a terrible person.

One word. Maverick

McCain had it "in the bag" in 2008, but he refused to punch back against Obama.

Actually the Koch brothers are generous philanthropist

He conducted his life in a manner as to hurt as many people as possible. This is what he used his bucks for. I guess that he is now learning that you can't take it with you. You do realize that his father was a founder of the John Birch Society and he followed his father's shame.
No shame in that. Unless you're a Cuck...

Again with the cuck thing. Is this a stupid-white-man thing?

Do some research before you just post some retarded Leftist's version of non-reality. David Koch and his brother have done incalculable GOOD with their wealth and influence. Warmists and abortionists don't see reality, they see what they want.

Fortunately, and entire new generation is replacing whores like the Kochs, and will not be running an economy based upon what they can suck out of the ground. Even the Rockefeller's have gotten away from sucking on holes in the ground and have pledged $50 billion from their foundation to alternative energy sources.

How will you hole suckers possibly go on?
You almost have to gasp when the angry left refers to philanthropists as "whores" but in today's political climate it really isn't surprising, sad but not surprising. I guess in the upside down world of liberalism if you can convince a whore to vote democrat she is a philanthropist but if you can't convince a philanthropist to vote democrat he must be a whore.

LMAO. Right. Philanthropist. A guy that gave money for cancer research after he found out he had it.

The guy that gave money to cancer research after his smut producing company killed countless thousands of cancer breathing, eating, and absorbing the cancer causing chemicals created by smut inc.

What a guy.
He was a good man who did a lot of good. Because he had different political beliefs, you hate him. You are the problem not him.
No, he was a terrible person.
Because of his open borders beliefs? Or giving tens of millions to fight cancer?

Evil? What did David Koch do that in your opinion was evil?

One word. Maverick

I think it was when him and obama met with other lawmakers to discuss what to do about the Great Recession and McCain didn’t have a clue.

Plus remember obama paid for a half hour prime time spot where he talked to the American people.

What was McCain doing? Paling around with Palin.

One word. Maverick

I think it was when him and obama met with other lawmakers to discuss what to do about the Great Recession and McCain didn’t have a clue.

Plus remember obama paid for a half hour prime time spot where he talked to the American people.

Yeah.....fucker.
How dare he have a running mate.
BASTARD!!!

One word. Maverick

Yeah.....fucker.
How dare he have a running mate.
BASTARD!!!
Yeah, one he didn’t even pick.

Clearly he would have been a puppet prez.

No maverick

Forum List

Back