David Koch of the Koch brothers is dead

"He deployed his stupendous fortune funding climate denial in the years when the science was clear and there was still time to avert catastrophic warming," said Kaufman. "He died as fires raged from the Amazon to the Arctic."

In a piece for Earther, Brian Kahn wrote that Koch and his brother's funding of the movement to obfuscate the costs of the climate crisis made them even more than the "arch-villains" they were from funding other right-wing causes. And, said Kahn, David Koch now gets to avoid the consequences of his actions.

After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79

Good riddance.
Do some research before you just post some retarded Leftist's version of non-reality. David Koch and his brother have done incalculable GOOD with their wealth and influence. Warmists and abortionists don't see reality, they see what they want.

Fortunately, and entire new generation is replacing whores like the Kochs, and will not be running an economy based upon what they can suck out of the ground. Even the Rockefeller's have gotten away from sucking on holes in the ground and have pledged $50 billion from their foundation to alternative energy sources.

How will you hole suckers possibly go on?
You almost have to gasp when the angry left refers to philanthropists as "whores" but in today's political climate it really isn't surprising, sad but not surprising. I guess in the upside down world of liberalism if you can convince a whore to vote democrat she is a philanthropist but if you can't convince a philanthropist to vote democrat he must be a whore.

LMAO. Right. Philanthropist. A guy that gave money for cancer research after he found out he had it.

The guy that gave money to cancer research after his smut producing company killed countless thousands of cancer breathing, eating, and absorbing the cancer causing chemicals created by smut inc.

What a guy.

......expected more Koch jokes
And they’re everywhere. And I think some of them are really funny.

All his money won't buy him a shot glass of ice water where he's going.

Hell is welcoming him with a pitchfork, a shovel, a 90-hour work week, no time off and no labor law protections. Enjoy, David!
(someone is saying hell will treat him better than he treated his workers)

Watching Trump burn down the conservative movement he spent his fortune boosting broke his heart.

Wonder if he’ll be bunking with Epstein?

All his family members want to know one thing: When is the reading of the will?

There are only 12 Republicans in heaven, because if there were any more it would be hell.

Satan greeted him with the big pineapple saying, "Where's your brother?

I feel it is inappropriate to speak ill of the dead, so I'll dance silently.
im sure you will end up with those guys dean....you talk about people the same way.....with scorn and hate.....
Pointing out hate and hateful people makes you a witness, not one of them.

"He deployed his stupendous fortune funding climate denial in the years when the science was clear and there was still time to avert catastrophic warming," said Kaufman. "He died as fires raged from the Amazon to the Arctic."

In a piece for Earther, Brian Kahn wrote that Koch and his brother's funding of the movement to obfuscate the costs of the climate crisis made them even more than the "arch-villains" they were from funding other right-wing causes. And, said Kahn, David Koch now gets to avoid the consequences of his actions.

After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79

Good riddance.
Do some research before you just post some retarded Leftist's version of non-reality. David Koch and his brother have done incalculable GOOD with their wealth and influence. Warmists and abortionists don't see reality, they see what they want.

Fortunately, and entire new generation is replacing whores like the Kochs, and will not be running an economy based upon what they can suck out of the ground. Even the Rockefeller's have gotten away from sucking on holes in the ground and have pledged $50 billion from their foundation to alternative energy sources.

You almost have to gasp when the angry left refers to philanthropists as "whores" but in today's political climate it really isn't surprising, sad but not surprising. I guess in the upside down world of liberalism if you can convince a whore to vote democrat she is a philanthropist but if you can't convince a philanthropist to vote democrat he must be a whore.

LMAO. Right. Philanthropist. A guy that gave money for cancer research after he found out he had it.

The guy that gave money to cancer research after his smut producing company killed countless thousands of cancer breathing, eating, and absorbing the cancer causing chemicals created by smut inc.

What a guy.
That's the truth.

You find out you have cancer and then pour a billion dollars into curing your rare type of cancer and so people tell you what a great person you are. Because it would have been cheaper to die, but you spent the money anyway because of your great heart and good will.

HA!

......expected more Koch jokes
And they’re everywhere. And I think some of them are really funny.

All his money won't buy him a shot glass of ice water where he's going.

Hell is welcoming him with a pitchfork, a shovel, a 90-hour work week, no time off and no labor law protections. Enjoy, David!
(someone is saying hell will treat him better than he treated his workers)

Watching Trump burn down the conservative movement he spent his fortune boosting broke his heart.

Wonder if he’ll be bunking with Epstein?

All his family members want to know one thing: When is the reading of the will?

There are only 12 Republicans in heaven, because if there were any more it would be hell.

Satan greeted him with the big pineapple saying, "Where's your brother?

I feel it is inappropriate to speak ill of the dead, so I'll dance silently.
im sure you will end up with those guys dean....you talk about people the same way.....with scorn and hate.....
Pointing out hate and hateful people makes you a witness, not one of them.
in your case you talk about people you dont like with hate and scorn....i hope you like a hot climate....

Good riddance.

What a guy.
He was a good man who did a lot of good. Because he had different political beliefs, you hate him. You are the problem not him.

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.

Make that "hundreds of millions". That would at least not grotesquely underestimate the damage he and his ilk have done - and continue to do.

Also about pollution, also here, and much much more.

Last edited:
Trust the left to provide the template for the proper response when Ginsburg vacates the bench and the planet.

Wish it weren't so....but what goes around comes around.

So, when it happens, lefties, suck it up.

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.

Trying to be nice?

Fantastic fail.

Why do you have so little self control?

I am exercising "self control." What does one say when a person dies who has lived his/her life in an evil manner, despite having immense resources to do good, instead?

You suck at self control.

I don't know much about him, but seeing your distaste for the man leads me to believe he ain't that bad at all. I still don't care if he's dead or not.

He did have immense wealth and did spend an immense amount on a lot of different charities and organizations.

Tell me more about his evil, if you can.

You don't know what a bircher is and what it means? Seriously? I've known birchers from the '60's. A trash organization of sickly white males who think that they are "something." Identity politics all the way.

What does one say when a person dies who has lived his/her life in an evil manner, despite having immense resources to do good, instead?

Good question. I'd say, point out the evil. Don't gloat. Be a mensch. All out of self-respect.

I guess this means he’s no longer a billionaire.

He is however, still being taxed.

And that's a problem IMHO.

The levy euphemistically called the Death Tax (which is really just legalized grave robbery) will be affecting Mr. Koch intensely.

Even though he was taxed heavily already, and his current state of Room Temperature means he is being taxed without representation.

Au contraire, David Koch's generosity knew no bounds. He donated scads of money to meaningful charitable concerns, Mr. Koch was one of the most charitable and philanthropic people on the planet.

David Koch’s Philanthropic Legacy

Come on people, be nice. My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And he’s dead......

I will give him the same respect Trump gave McCain.
McCain was a motherfucker.
Trump has seen the Intel on McCain and ISIS.
Then there's that repeal of Obamacare thing.
Yet another assfuck Trumpette who supported Trump's trashing of a veteran's service to America and spends lies about ISIS.

It was not McCain's fault that dipshit Donnie couldn't put up a healthcare bill McCain could support.

Come on people, be nice. My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And he’s dead......

I will give him the same respect Trump gave McCain.
McCain was a motherfucker.
Trump has seen the Intel on McCain and ISIS.
Then there's that repeal of Obamacare thing.
Yet another assfuck Trumpette who supported Trump's trashing of a veteran's service to America and spends lies about ISIS.

It was not McCain's fault that dipshit Donnie couldn't put up a healthcare bill McCain could support.

McCain gave his sacred word to his President that he would support Trump's Tremendous Health Care plan. Not only that, he made the same promise to the people of Arizona during the campaign. He sandbagged Trump at the last minute to defeat the idea of almost unbelievably great health care at lower costs at the last minute- when the vote was being taken. All because McCain was a petty little vindictive man who had to get back at the American people.

Au contraire, David Koch's generosity knew no bounds. He donated scads of money to meaningful charitable concerns, Mr. Koch was one of the most charitable and philanthropic people on the planet.

He bankrolled the rape of the United States.

One of the billionaires you love made his fortune on currency swaps. Soros made a lot of money on the backs of peons. Never even had to sweat. And being that he was fronted by the Rothschild family he did their bidding. For they with several other families control a good portion of the financial issues on earth.

No he didn't. He made political contributions to candidates that you hate. BTW, the Koch brothers are no friends of Donald J. Trump, in spite of the fact they have a lot in common.

Forum List

Back