David Dorn widow Ann Dorn exposes the hypocrisy of BLM; calling them terrorists.

He is a really nasty racist who hates whites, and called me a w
Whore for white victimhood. With a hard Wh to really emphasize the thirst you have for being theatrically, rather than substantively, aggrieved on behalf of the whites.

First you prove that democrats are causing these attacks like you contend.

I didn't say DemoKKKrats were causing the attacks (although I'm sure virtually all the perpetrators are Dems), I said they are tolerating them. It's your fault, you vote for these people.

Maybe she’d like as much respect as was paid to the honored violent ex-con whose own children didn’t recognize. Floyd was given a funeral fit for a head of state, statues were erected in his honor, his family was given $20 million dollars, and moments of silence were held to honor him - and most people couldn’t even tell you who David Dorn is.

Whatever happened to the lowlife thug who killed him? The killer of Floyd will rot in prison, and the lowlife who killed Dorn? When is his TV trial?
He has been found guilty of burglary, robbery and 1st degree murder and is awaiting sentence. This guy should never see the outside of a prison ever again.

I hope he rots and dies a miserable death for what he did to Dorn.

I didn't say DemoKKKrats were causing the attacks (although I'm sure virtually all the perpetrators are Dems), I said they are tolerating them. It's your fault, you vote for these people.

Then prove that, Short Bus. In what way are they tolerating them? I just posted a story about an attack in New York where the man was convicted of assault and a hate crime.

Then prove that, Short Bus. In what way are they tolerating them? I just posted a story about an attack in New York where the man was convicted of assault and a hate crime.

This is your fault:

Only 7 of 233 reported attacks against Asian Americans in NYC in 2021 led to hate crime convictions, new report says​

This is your fault:

Only 7 of 233 reported attacks against Asian Americans in NYC in 2021 led to hate crime convictions, new report says​

And 91 arrests for the attacks themselves. I'm still not seeing any evidence of Democrats excusing these assaults.

He has been found guilty of burglary, robbery and 1st degree murder and is awaiting sentence. This guy should never see the outside of a prison ever again.

I hope he rots and dies a miserable death for what he did to Dorn.
Glad to hear it. It’s just too bad that so little media coverage is given when a black person kills. Look at how they treated Kyle - who killed in self defense, compared to this lowlife criminal thug who murdered a decent man.

Of course you don't see it, you're part of the problem. A big part.
I don't see it because you haven't proven it. If we compare these assaults to the Ahmaud Arbery case, in that one we have clear evidence of an attempted cover up and we had clown show white racists on this board excusing that murder. Where are your examples of the same? Don't have any? 😄

Glad to hear it. It’s just too bad that so little media coverage is given when a black person kills. Look at how they treated Kyle - who killed in self defense, compared to this lowlife criminal thug who murdered a decent man.
Everyone's glad to hear it you victim whore. The only time we ever have evidence of people lamenting the arrest and convictions of killers here is when it's a white racist killing a minority.

I don't see it because you haven't proven it. If we compare these assaults to the Ahmaud Arbery case, in that one we have clear evidence of an attempted cover up and we had clown show white racists on this board excusing that murder. Where are your examples of the same? Don't have any? 😄

I have one big example; you. You're here right now excusing the attacks on Asians in cities run by people like you, even after I proved to you they go largely unpunished, because your fellow DemoKKKrats don't care about them. But you keep voting for them, thus, this is your fault.

I have one big example; you. You're here right now excusing the attacks on Asians in cities run by people like you, even after I proved to you they go largely unpunished, because your fellow DemoKKKrats don't care about them.
You can't provide one quote of me excusing any such attack you fantasy player. 😄

Maybe she’d like as much respect as was paid to the honored violent ex-con whose own children didn’t recognize. Floyd was given a funeral fit for a head of state, statues were erected in his honor, his family was given $20 million dollars, and moments of silence were held to honor him - and most people couldn’t even tell you who David Dorn is.

Whatever happened to the lowlife thug who killed him? The killer of Floyd will rot in prison, and the lowlife who killed Dorn? When is his TV trial?

Just think......none of this happens if we had only stopped fighting the idea that the police are not above the law.

Just think......none of this happens if we had only stopped fighting the idea that the police are not above the law.
Must think….none of this would have happened if the progressives hadn‘t advanced the lie that white cops target unarmed black men, and used the Floyd case - which had nothing to do with race! - to set off months of riots and arson throughout the country.

If was all a lie.

I can't say I saw anyone do that but if they laugh at her hyperbole, well I would understand.

“Yes, there are bad cops out there, but addressing bad policing by ordering no policing at all is not a solution.

She like so many others believe that stopping the police from violating our rights is the same thing as saying we should have no police at all. Sadly many seem to believe that we can not have a police force unless we are willing to allow them to be above the law.
Like everything in life, there is a balance. Somehow it became a violation of rights when a person does not heed the law enforcement officer’s commands or even threatens the officer and the officer then uses force.

Forum List

Back