David Dorn widow Ann Dorn exposes the hypocrisy of BLM; calling them terrorists.

Except the actual racists.
You mean like the people who tried to cover up the murder of a black jogger? Or the racists on this board that argued up until their conviction that they did nothing wrong? Who on my side is saying the same for this piece of shit?

Ann Dorn nails it. The Black Life of her late husband did not matter to BLM and its supporters.

I hope the families of the 30+ others murdered by BLM/Antifa during the Summer of Terror in 2020 also speak up.

Nobody said he was smart. You kind of fit that mold as well.
I'm smarter than all you cowards and fuckwads who try to play this false equivalency game and fail at it every single time. No one on this board argued this young man had a right to murder Mr. Dorn and no corrupt police officer and prosecutor looked at the video of his murder and concluded there were no need for any criminal charges. That all happened during the Ahmaud Arbery case.

I hope the families of the 30+ others murdered by BLM/Antifa during the Summer of Terror in 2020 also speak up.
And I hope at least some of the trials are televised - and not ONLY when the killer is white and the victim black. The media is trying to paint this false idea that blacks are never to blame, and it’s only whitey who’s ever evil and rotten. I have had enough of this anti-white crap.

I'm smarter than all you cowards and fuckwads who try to play this false equivalency game and fail at it every single time. No one on this board argued this young man had a right to murder Mr. Dorn and no corrupt police officer and prosecutor looked at the video of his murder and concluded there were no need for any criminal charges. That all happened during the Ahmaud Arbery case.
Did you notice the first two words of the title of this OP? No, they weren't Ahmaud Arbery. False equivalency? But, but, but, what about--- You can come up with anything you want to deflect from the subject. How about acknowledging the point the OP is making. Talk about FAIL. Disparaging the people you disagree with is a surrender of any high ground you might have had.

She's the wife of the man who was murdered by BLM thugs during a 2020 terrorist attack. I believe the thugs were trying to steal a TV, and that was worth murdering the man for, apparently.
And the reason she never heard of it is because the media downplays when a black thug kills good, innocent people. They made more of a fuss over Floyd, a violent ex-con.

David Dorn’s life was more valuable than Floyd. IMHO.

And I hope at least some of the trials are televised - and not ONLY when the killer is white and the victim black. The media is trying to paint this false idea that blacks are never to blame, and it’s only whitey who’s ever evil and rotten. I have had enough of this anti-white crap.
See. A whore for white victim hood. All evidence points to media over representing black violence in news coverage but facts never stop the flood of white crocodile tears.

Did you notice the first two words of the title of this OP? No, they weren't Ahmaud Arbery. False equivalency? But, but, but, what about--- You can come up with anything you want to deflect from the subject. How about acknowledging the point the OP is making. Talk about FAIL. Disparaging the people you disagree with is a surrender of any high ground you might have had.
No. Lisa558 was the first to bring up the Ahmaud Arbery case and wonder why that got more coverage than this one.

I'm Asian you dumb fuck. Where is it do you imagine I expressed a desire to see people who've assaulted Asians go free?
I haven't seen one post where you have called out the injustice that has been done to that group by black racists. I call out what I see. Maybe you should review your posting history.

I haven't seen one post where you have called out the injustice that has been done to that group by black racists. I call out what I see. Maybe you should review your posting history.
What injustice? An assault isn't an injustice you moron, injustice in when racist white prosecutors try to cover up a murder by a bunch of trigger happy honky tonks. Injustice is what happens when the people responsible for dispensing justice ignore evidence or kneels on your kneck for 9 mins until you die. That's injustice. When a person, black or otherwise, assaults another person, Asian or otherwise that's just a horrific assault. It becomes injustice when people in power try to cover it up. Who's done that in any one of these cases?

Forum List

Back