David Dorn widow Ann Dorn exposes the hypocrisy of BLM; calling them terrorists.

Who Ann Dorn is, is in the article he linked. So was her husband collateral damage for BLM? Care to comment on the story or are you going to remain ignorant?
The rich get out, why shouldn't the poor person get out of going to jail. Why????????
(she was picking on the VP) just a coincidence it was fox new hosted her on its show.

For decades when the cops would do wrong they would lie and cover it up. They would falsify evidence to put people in jail. When cops knew other cops did wrong they did not care about those that were done wrong.

And while I understand this lady is upset, what did she expect?
We live in a total 100% one side or another nation. What it really is that the issue has many sub issues. with a graph having some of them at the top and many nearing the bottom or in between. So, we blame the one side or the other and never improve the in between that needs it even if we increase spending.

I don't know who she is.
The story, if you were smart enough to read it will tell you all about Ann Dorn, please tell me you aren't this stupid!

I read the story and learned who Ann is and her beliefs and her story, gg quit playing ignorant.

Hey Lisa, you dipshit, maybe one got more attention becuase the criminals in one case (Arbery) where almost let off by a corrupt prosecutor who's facing her own charges. Stephan Cannon was convicted of first degree murder and several other charges without any attempts at cover ups. You morons always seem to have things ass backwards. You cry like little bitches because one got more attention and media than the other, largely because you're all attention whores for victim hood, but pay no mind to actual attempts at gross injustice on the behalf of white racist murderers. You're all phony ass cosplayers.
Hey Lisa, you dipshit, maybe one got more attention becuase the criminals in one case (Arbery) where almost let off by a corrupt prosecutor who's facing her own charges. Stephan Cannon was convicted of first degree murder and several other charges without any attempts at cover ups. You morons always seem to have things ass backwards. You cry like little bitches because one got more attention and media than the other, largely because you're all attention whores for victim hood, but pay no mind to actual attempts at gross injustice on the behalf of white racist murderers. You're all phony ass cosplayers.
How did this nasty black agitator ^^^ with all the cursing and name-calling come off ignore?? Whatever, back on he goes.

I don't know who Ann Dorn is, but apparently you do.
The reason you don’t know who she is is because the media didn’t make a heroine out of her, and most people never heard of a husband - a decent man murdered by a lowlife black thug. Compare that to the media treatment of St. Floyd.

How did this nasty black agitator ^^^ with all the cursing and name-calling come off ignore?? Whatever, back on he goes.
Run away you coward. You'll never address your stupidity over being confused why one murder got more attention than another despite one involving a fucking cover up. Bye Snowflake. 😂

I don't know who Ann Dorn is, but apparently you do.
It’s right there for you to read. She’s telling the world who she is. Predictably, it’s easier for you to ignore her because it’s a disruption to you.

It’s right there for you to read. She’s telling the world who she is. Predictably, it’s easier for you to ignore her because it’s a disruption to you.
Not a disruption for me, probably one for you. I asked you to present one piece of evidence of any democratic lawmaker showing support for her husband's murderer. I understand why a grieving widow holds the opinion she does, despite it being entirely misguided.

Not a disruption for me, probably one for you. I asked you to present one piece of evidence of any democratic lawmaker showing support for her husband's murderer. I understand why a grieving widow holds the opinion she does, despite it being entirely misguided.
The silence from most Democratic lawmakers compared to similar events when a Black person is shot and killed said it all.

The rich get out, why shouldn't the poor person get out of going to jail. Why????????
(she was picking on the VP) just a coincidence it was fox new hosted her on its show.
It’s also a coincidence that ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC all ignored her.

The silence from most Democratic lawmakers compared to similar events when a Black person is shot and killed said it all.
Post the story so we can see an actual comparison. Like that coward Lisa558, I'm betting the larger media coverage probably has something to do with some further misconduct in the investigation. The dumb bitch brought up the Arbery case never once having the sense to consider the outrage stemmed from the attempted cover up.

It really does seem as though they have assigned more value to black lives. BLMM should be the slogan.

It really does seem as though they have assigned more value to black lives. BLMM should be the slogan.
No you racist. It's in fact your dismissal of black lives why you don't seem to understand why the attempted cover up for murder of an innocent black jogger got more attention than a murder no one contested. Also the victims in both murders were black you dipshit.

Goat roper is IM2.2 everyone is rayyyyciiisssssttttttt

Forum List

Back