David Dorn widow Ann Dorn exposes the hypocrisy of BLM; calling them terrorists.

Derp derp derp. That's all you Short Bus riding clowns got. Maybe tell the mutants in your party to hide the Confederate flags if you want to try to pass off the ridiculous argument that today's Democratic party represents the values of the KKK. Fucking moron. 😂
you haven’t shown how it hasn’t

there is a reason folks like Richard Spenser voted for Xiden

you haven’t shown how it hasn’t

there is a reason folks like Richard Spenser voted for Xiden
It's not on me to prove your argument that today's Democratic party represents the interests of the KKK, you moron. That's on you. However, if you really want me to provide you evidence of Republicans, in this decade, defending Confederate idolatry, then ask me. I'd find it absolutely hilarious if you actually requested getting slapped around by me, metaphorically speaking. 😁

Weakens me how little bitch? In what objective way? 😄 Stop crying to me about your little bitch feelings. You did try to insinuate that Republicans, having gotten a whopping 32% of the Hispanic vote was crushing it, while Democrats receiving more that 60% of their vote was evidence of us pissing on them. Apparently you can't do simple fucking math. 😂
My feelings are fine. Keep up your personal attacks. As for doing math, I have not argued against what you have stated. You howeever are shifting the argument and bragging about your math skills in that context. My original statement was that the number of Latinos grew by 5 points and that indicates a trend. You then point out that Democrats currently get 60 percent of the Latino vote and somehow that indicates a deficiency in my math skills? Where and when did I say 32 percent was greater than 40 percent or 60 percent? I said in the last election, votes for Republicans by Latinos grew by 5 points.

My feelings are fine. Keep up your personal attacks.
I will, thank you, because it amuses me to do so. 😁 And if your feelings were fine why do you keep bitching about my language? I asked you to discern what objective weakness my vulgarity costs me and simple Simon mother fucker that you are you have no answer. But fine, we'll pretend as if your comments weren't a reflection of your soft ass feelings despite not being able to identify any real world harm to my person. 😂

If it makes you feel better. 😁
As for doing math, I have not argued against what you have stated. You howeever are shifting the argument and bragging about your math skills in that context. My original statement was that the number of Latinos grew by 5 points and that indicates a trend. You then point out that Democrats currently get 60 percent of the Latino vote and somehow that indicates a deficiency in my math skills? Where and when did I say 32 percent was greater than 40 percent or 60 percent? I said in the last election, votes for Republicans by Latinos grew by 5 points.
You did say we were "shitting" on Latin voters did you not? Or are you still being a pussy about that? It's in context of that laughable assessment why I pointed out to you that you've never gotten higher than 40% of the hispanic vote and that was over 15 years ago.

If you want to talk about trends, well as I've mentioned, whites are a declining population and the only population that still votes as a majority (58% in the last election) for Republicans. If they are being replaced demographically, as the latest census shows they are, by a hispanic population that has always voted as a majority for the Democratic party, and has never voted above 40% for the Republican Party, why is that a trend I should be concerned about? Especially since I know progressives are killing it with younger voters?

I will, thank you, because it amuses me to do so. 😁 And if your feelings were fine why do you keep bitching about my language? I asked you to discern what objective weakness my vulgarity costs me and simple Simon mother fucker that you are you have no answer. But fine, we'll pretend as if your comments weren't a reflection of your soft ass feelings despite not being able to identify any real world harm to my person. 😂

If it makes you feel better. 😁

You did say we were "shitting" on Latin voters did you not? Or are you still being a pussy about that? It's in context of that laughable assessment why I pointed out to you that you've never gotten higher than 40% of the hispanic vote and that was over 15 years ago.

If you want to talk about trends, well as I've mentioned, whites are a declining population and the only population that still votes as a majority (58% in the last election) for Republicans. If they are being replaced demographically, as the latest census shows they are, by a hispanic population that has always voted as a majority for the Democratic party, and has never voted above 40% for the Republican Party, why is that a trend I should be concerned about? Especially since I know progressives are killing it with younger voters?
I stand by my statement that Democrat policies are shitting on Latino voters. White replacement trend aside (which I don’t dispute but I also don’t think it’s that relevant here), if you look at the issues that are most important to Latinos and why the uptick in the last election in Republican votes by Latinos, we will see if that trend continues,

I stand by my statement that Democrat policies are shitting on Latino voters. White replacement trend aside (which I don’t dispute but I also don’t think it’s that relevant here), if you look at the issues that are most important to Latinos and why the uptick in the last election in Republican votes by Latinos, we will see if that trend continues,
Stand by your assessment all you like, that's why I call you a cosplayer. You can't accept the fact that hispanic voters themselves have chosen to largely support the democratic party. And you wonder why I call you an emotional little bitch. 😄 Deal with it. 😝

Stand by your assessment all you like, that's why I call you a cosplayer. You can't accept the fact that hispanic voters themselves have chosen to largely support the democratic party. And you wonder why I call you an emotional little bitch. 😄 Deal with it. 😝
I accepted that Latino voters have historically supported the Democratic Party. I never disputed that. All I pointed to was a recent trend where the margin went a couple points in the other direction and you shit yourself because you can’t accept that fact so you need to shift the debate.

You can keep arguing with yourself.

I accepted that Latino voters have historically supported the Democratic Party. I never disputed that. All I pointed to was a recent trend where the margin went a couple points in the other direction and you shit yourself because you can’t accept that fact so you need to shift the debate.

You can keep arguing with yourself.
I'm actually not shitting myself. At all. 😄 I'm laughing at you because despite the fact that hispanic voters have never given you higher than 40% you insist on feeling that the Democratic party shits on hispanic voters despite objective evidence hispanic voters, by a majority, think differently.

But it begs the question: why no news coverage? Why no televised trial?
I think you know the answer. Liberals HATE mentioning black crime -- even black on black. They need a good white on black crime to "expose" just how evil and racist white are. They need to push the idea that black problems are the result of white oppression

I think you know the answer. Liberals HATE mentioning black crime -- even black on black. They need a good white on black crime to "expose" just how evil and racist white are. They need to push the idea that black problems are the result of white oppression

You don't consider that lying to obtain a warrant is particularly evil?

😄

Notice how these racist cowards always frame these arguments around the perspective of white victimhood? It's never about finding or offering solutions out of concern for the black victims of black on black crime. That's just what they need to step on to get up on their soap boxes to cry about what's really bothering them, a critical look at how white racism has perpetuated black poverty and by extension black crime.

What are you talking about. This discussion was about why this killer's trial, conviction and sentencing wasn't national news

You understand what I'm talking about but pretend not to. That says all that is necessary.

What are you talking about. This discussion was about why this killer's trial, conviction and sentencing wasn't national news
Exactly! This thread is about how whores for white victimhood are so incredibly stupid that they can't understand why an open and shut murder case got less attention than a murder committed by a police officer in broad daylight, a murder that included an attempted cover up by a corrupt and racist prosecutor or a shooting that took place at a rally to protest a previous shooting. You clowns are, by your own admissions, fucking morons. 😄

Forum List

Back