Zone1 Emasculating Black Men

Flip Wilson Martin Lawrence Jamie Foxx Eddie Murphy Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson and Tyler Perry and a few others. All had to do it in order to make it in Hollywood.

Dave Chappelle notably did not do it. Katt Williams either. Seems like the internet is siding with Katt and Dave on this. Fuck Steve Harvey and Cedric. The true king was Bernie Mack.

WTF are you blabbering about. Jim Brown was the King, dumbass!

That's what Katt said. Pressured into it. When they are new and don't have the power to say no. It's almost a right of passage. Want to be rich and famous? Then you better do it. It's hollywood emasulating these black men. Then you aren't as afraid of them. You'll like them better after they have lowered themselves and sold out. Trust me, none of them want to do it.
Everyone has the power to say no. If your greed is greater than your integrity, you cave. Apologists like you are pathetic.

Everyone has the power to say no. If your greed is greater than your integrity, you cave. Apologists like you are pathetic.
So Vince McMahon, another one of Trump's buddies, dindo nuthin wrong?

In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said. Her mental and physical health deteriorated so badly that McMahon sent her in November to a celebrity doctor for sessions at an alternative clinic where she never received any receipts or bills.

She could have said no? Let me guess, you're a white man right?

So Vince McMahon, another one of Trump's buddies, dindo nuthin wrong?
In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said. Her mental and physical health deteriorated so badly that McMahon sent her in November to a celebrity doctor for sessions at an alternative clinic where she never received any receipts or bills.
Irrelevant babble.
She could have said no?
Was she a mute?
Let me guess, you're a white man right?
Let me guess, you're a race-baiter that doesn't fully understand comma usage, right?

Flip Wilson Martin Lawrence Jamie Foxx Eddie Murphy Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson and Tyler Perry and a few others. All had to do it in order to make it in Hollywood.

Dave Chappelle notably did not do it. Katt Williams either. Seems like the internet is siding with Katt and Dave on this. Fuck Steve Harvey and Cedric. The true king was Bernie Mack.
Did these comedians "have" to cross dress to make it in Hollywood? Maybe they liked doing it because they were really funny looking and acting like women?

Dave Chappelle notably did not do it. Katt Williams either. Bernie Mack.
Do you know the cultural effect or empirical effect, of clout for those types of Black men [the Bernie Katt Dave etc] choosing NOT to wear the dress?

Do you know where I can get informed about Black America reward them for that choice? I looked everywhere.

And I did not ask that from a critical perspective but from an holistic perspective. I'm likened to the Morton Rose of this shit so...
I wouldn't dare try to put myself on par with any man balancing that type of choice --

Last edited:
Did these comedians "have" to cross dress to make it in Hollywood? Maybe they liked doing it because they were really funny looking and acting like women?
Stop. I thought about this yesterday and I’m glad you brought it up again. There are way too few blacks in Hollywood for me to think of 20 black celebrities and find almost all of them at one time or another are asked or told to dress like a woman.

Is it because the directors and movie execs want to emasculate these black men? I don’t think so. I think it’s to make it easier to sell them to America. Less threatening. Fear of the big black man.

The final straw to me was when I saw Michael Strahan do it. If he’s going to be in Regis and Kelly, or good morning america, he’s got to emasculate himself. Whatever to make sure people watch.

I’ll give you an example. No shows about a white woman and black man. Because white america don’t want to see it. At least not republicans.

I think Dave Chappelle would disagree with you:

There is an Illuminati

Just like black women had to straighten their hair to get on tv.

Oh not Terry Crews too?

1706704088690.jpeg

Oh, okay. I must be confused then. Sorry about that.

I thought Dave said something very different than 'it makes Black men easier to sell them to America/Less threatening/Fear of the big black man' ... I interpreted things as though Dave and the non-dress wearers in the video I just posted, are saying it is for a far more sinister reason.

Oh, okay. I must be confused then. Sorry about that.

I thought Dave said something very different than 'it makes Black men easier to sell them to America/Less threatening/Fear of the big black man' ... I interpreted things as though Dave and the non-dress wearers in the video I just posted, are saying it is for a far more sinister reason.
Ok, a part of me thinks that might be happening too but for sure, if anything, it’s to soften up these black men to make them acceptable to whites.

Remember white viewers. Not too long ago you couldn’t have an interracial couple. When they first did it, it was a feminine white man and black woman. Not a black man and white woman. The Willis’ on the Jeffersons. They should have had Lionel be engaged to a white woman but America couldn’t take that at the time. Or Gloria should hav married Lionel.

But first he would have had to wear a dress.

Forum List

Back