Bowen Yang is not funny

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Yall know me. I don't hate on gays. But this fag is ruining one of my favorite shows. His skits are clever but not funny. He's just NOT funny. I heard a new young raunchy comedian was going to be on SNL but Bowen got wind of his homophobic jokes and got the guy fired. Now I'm hearing Bowen has a problem with Dave Chappelle? Dude. If you don't like Chappelle, you aren't funny. Get off SNL.

Yall know me. I don't hate on gays. But this fag is ruining one of my favorite shows. His skits are clever but not funny. He's just NOT funny. I heard a new young raunchy comedian was going to be on SNL but Bowen got wind of his homophobic jokes and got the guy fired. Now I'm hearing Bowen has a problem with Dave Chappelle? Dude. If you don't like Chappelle, you aren't funny. Get off SNL.

This is what you're voting for. Maybe stop?

He did a very good George Santos.
Yes, I'll give him that. I love the SNL political skits. Weekend Update. Don't Destroy Videos. But when it's clearly a gay skit that Bowen wrote and he's singing, or talking like a gay, saying things like you go girl or slut, it's not funny. Seems like humor gay men would enjoy. I'm not a gay man.

Just days after announcing three new cast members of “Saturday Night Live,” NBC has fired one of them for his use of racial and homophobic slurs.

“After talking with Shane Gillis, we have decided that he will not be joining SNL,” a spokesperson for SNL creator Lorne Michaels said. “We want SNL to have a variety of voices and points of view within the show, and we hired Shane on the strength of his talent as a comedian and his impressive audition for SNL.

“We were not aware of his prior remarks that have surfaced over the past few days. The language he used IN HIS STAND UP is offensive, hurtful and unacceptable. We are sorry that we did not see these clips earlier, and that our vetting process was not up to our standard.”

No dude. You knew, and thought it was funny. It was Bowen Snowflake" Yang who took offense. I will be keeping an eye out to see if he's a hypocrite too.

That's okay. He has a Netflix special. Probably makes more than Bowen. He's certainly one of the top new young rising comedians. I wonder what Bowen will be doing after SNL?

This is what you're voting for. Maybe stop?
Hey, I'm one of the old timers who have to get over it. Get used to it. They're coming out of the closet and I'm happy for them. Doesn't mean I have to think they are funny.

And I get why a gay asian wouldn't want to work with a guy who calls Asians chinks and makes homophobic hurtful jokes that only straight people would think are funny.

I have empathy. I don't have to be a chink or faggot to feel for them.

He did a very good George Santos.
Besides him, here's my not funny list on SNL

1706647137088.png

1706647177598.png

1706647202733.png

1706647245375.png

1706647320555.png

1706647362799.png

1706647412948.png

I find some of these people talented but just not funny. Not for a show like SNL.

These people were off for months during covid then the writers strike. The bits they came back with were embarrassing. And when they had to do a couple of remote shows during covid, when asked to come up with some funny skits, let's just say it was like a bunch of high school improvers wrote the skits they performed. Embarrassing.

View attachment 895330

View attachment 895331

View attachment 895332

View attachment 895333

View attachment 895335

View attachment 895336

View attachment 895337
I find some of these people talented but just not funny. Not for a show like SNL.

These people were off for months during covid then the writers strike. The bits they came back with were embarrassing. And when they had to do a couple of remote shows during covid, when asked to come up with some funny skits, let's just say it was like a bunch of high school improvers wrote the skits they performed. Embarrassing.

SNL has always been hit or miss. I didn't even bother to watch for years. Weekend Update has been pretty good lately.

View attachment 895330

View attachment 895331

View attachment 895332

View attachment 895333

View attachment 895335

View attachment 895336

View attachment 895337

How the heck could you not like Keenan Thompson? The man is multi-talented and funny,

Yes, I'll give him that. I love the SNL political skits. Weekend Update. Don't Destroy Videos. But when it's clearly a gay skit that Bowen wrote and he's singing, or talking like a gay, saying things like you go girl or slut, it's not funny. Seems like humor gay men would enjoy. I'm not a gay man.

Just days after announcing three new cast members of “Saturday Night Live,” NBC has fired one of them for his use of racial and homophobic slurs.

“After talking with Shane Gillis, we have decided that he will not be joining SNL,” a spokesperson for SNL creator Lorne Michaels said. “We want SNL to have a variety of voices and points of view within the show, and we hired Shane on the strength of his talent as a comedian and his impressive audition for SNL.

“We were not aware of his prior remarks that have surfaced over the past few days. The language he used IN HIS STAND UP is offensive, hurtful and unacceptable. We are sorry that we did not see these clips earlier, and that our vetting process was not up to our standard.”

No dude. You knew, and thought it was funny. It was Bowen Snowflake" Yang who took offense. I will be keeping an eye out to see if he's a hypocrite too.

That's okay. He has a Netflix special. Probably makes more than Bowen. He's certainly one of the top new young rising comedians. I wonder what Bowen will be doing after SNL?
They hired an unfunny gay asian instead of hiring the phenom... Shane Gillis. Look at them now. Shane is HUGELY famous now and ive never even heard of this asian dude. Shane will be a powerhouse for decades and Bowen will be forgotten immediately.

How the heck could you not like Keenan Thompson? The man is multi-talented and funny,
He’s corny. Did you watch his sitcom where he’s a widower dad tv news guy? God he’s not funny. And those commercials.

Multi talented? Like what he can sing, dance or act? No he can’t. He’s not even funny. Twedle de dee, twedle de dum, or I’m Jack Dewhit? What re occurring character do you love?

And I hated Good Burger.

They hired an unfunny gay asian instead of hiring the phenom... Shane Gillis. Look at them now. Shane is HUGELY famous now and ive never even heard of this asian dude. Shane will be a powerhouse for decades and Bowen will be forgotten immediately.
Bowen will be one of the guys on E who interviews celebrities on the red carpet and asks who are you wearing. Oops. I forgot. It’s not appropriate to ask that question anymore. Who are you wearing. That’s offensive. Lol

They could give Che and Jost their own thirty minute show once a week and I'd tune in. Not since Macdonald's weekly roastings of O.J. Simpson has Weekend Update been as funny...
It was Bowen going on weekend update that made me start this thread. He’s such a fucking woman. Literally, a little bitch. He ruins the opening skits, skits in the middle, weekend update and now I see he’s upset with Dave Chappelle? This faggot can go fuck himself.

How about Ego Wodum? She’s a pretty black woman who is never funny. Even when the skit should be funny, if she’s playing the role, it’s not. Deon Warwick for example. Or the character where she’s annoying at the dinner table. At a wedding. Her sister invited her to the wedding and she was over the top embarrassing. Probably her signature characters and both suck. Wtf. I wish I could take over for Lorne Michaels

I’m watching a South Park from 2007. Hilarious. With Apologies To Jesse Jackson. Season 11 episode 1. The question to win the game show is people who annoy you. 5 seconds. N_ggers… The answer of course is naggers but the guy says the n word on public tv. This Republican just told me that’s racist. So even republicans today are more triggered woke cancel culture than they were 17 years ago

I’m watching a South Park from 2007. Hilarious. With Apologies To Jesse Jackson. Season 11 episode 1. The question to win the game show is people who annoy you. 5 seconds. N_ggers… The answer of course is naggers but the guy says the n word on public tv. This Republican just told me that’s racist. So even republicans today are more triggered woke cancel culture than they were 17 years ago
I doubt youre going to find many people on the right who think that South Park episode is racist. Even black people think its funny.

I doubt youre going to find many people on the right who think that South Park episode is racist. Even black people think its funny.

I agree. So Harry Dresden is just being a fake snowflake. Republicans here love to do that. If I say something they think is racist, boy they won't let up. Because I'm a liberal. But I know deep down they don't disagree or mind what I said. They just want to point to me and say "see black people liberal whites are racist too"

But you are admitting that nothing I said, or South Park said, is racist. America is just becoming too sensitive. Even a conservative like Harry.

It was Bowen going on weekend update that made me start this thread. He’s such a fucking woman. Literally, a little bitch. He ruins the opening skits, skits in the middle, weekend update and now I see he’s upset with Dave Chappelle? This faggot can go fuck himself.

I think the only bit he's done that I liked was his "Iceberg that sank the Titanic" on Weekend Update...

Other than that, I can't think of anything he's done that made me laugh.

Forum List

Back