Daughter of lesbian mothers speaks out against gay marriage

^^^ Oh well. If you do not like what I have to say, it isn't my issue. By the way, thank you for mentioning my most favorite singer! :) :) :)

^^^ Only a person with a gay frame of mind would consider it to be living a lie.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality was the Lord's every intention, females wouldn't need the help of a male in order to get pregnant. Females would not even be here period.
Who ever said it was the "lord's EVERY intention"?
I'm saying it.

God bless you two and James always!!!

Holly

Does this woman think that only children being raised by lesbians have been denied a father figure? My father ran out on me before I was born, and my mother married another man so that my siblings and I had a father figure in our lives. He ended up being physically and verbally abusive. Their marriage ended after only seven years. Fuck this woman if she thinks her opinion means shit.

Does this woman think that only children being raised by lesbians have been denied a father figure? My father ran out on me before I was born, and my mother married another man so that my siblings and I had a father figure in our lives. He ended up being physically and verbally abusive. Their marriage ended after only seven years. Fuck this woman if she thinks her opinion means shit.
As I said before, I'm sure she broke her moms' hearts.

^^^ Thank you for mentioning my most favorite singer! :) :) :)

One bad apple doesn't mean that they are all bad.

God bless you two and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The failure of some father mother homes is not an excuse to deliberately set up a domestic structure that excludes a mother or father by design. It's the same as some selfish mothers who get knocked up out of wedlock and never inform the father they have a child and do everything in their power to keep him out of the picture. In both cases, the adults are thinking about their own selfish wants and not what's best for the child. Women who get insulted to find out they aren't enough for their child have no business having children to begin with.

The failure of some father mother homes is not an excuse to deliberately set up a domestic structure that excludes a mother or father by design. It's the same as some selfish mothers who get knocked up out of wedlock and never inform the father they have a child and do everything in their power to keep him out of the picture. In both cases, the adults are thinking about their own selfish wants and not what's best for the child. Women who get insulted to find out they aren't enough for their child have no business having children to begin with.
Don't you walk around naked in front of kids?

You know what... straight up JOSweetheart you are a c*nt. Get off your pedestal.

p.s. James Otto is garbage.
Never heard of him.
No one has :laugh:
If that were really true, he wouldn't have over 100,000 followers over at the Twitter website now. Thank you for bringing him up again! I love when James is the subject of conversation! :) :) :)

You know what... straight up JOSweetheart you are a c*nt. Get off your pedestal.

Never heard of him.
Thank you for mentioning my most favorite singer. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The more that you bring him up, the more of a favor it is that you do for him.

Last edited:

Never heard of him.
No one has :laugh:
If that were really true, he wouldn't have over 100,000 followers over at the Twitter website now. Thank you for bringing him up again! I love when James is the subject of conversation! :) :) :)

Never heard of him.
Thank you for mentioning my most favorite singer. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The more that you bring him up, the more of a favor it is that you do for him.

Here's James Otto's #1 single for you all to enjoy:

If I had to choose between being raised by most of the parents in the ghetto and trailor park or the gay guys in Modern Family...ill take the gay guys.

Kids need love, structure and discipline. Any couple can provide that. Gay or straight.

And I would rather have a sister in the house of ill repute than to have a brother that voted for Obama

-Geaux

Her's means more than yours...

FACT

-Geaux

If I had to choose between being raised by most of the parents in the ghetto and trailor park or the gay guys in Modern Family...ill take the gay guys.

Kids need love, structure and discipline. Any couple can provide that. Gay or straight.

And I would rather have a sister in the house of ill repute than to have a brother that voted for Obama

-Geaux

wonder if he feels the same if the gays lived in the "trailer park" or the "ghettos"--LOL

^^^ So you think that its good that she now feels ripped off for not having a dad when she was younger? To me, that only makes you a word that I can not say! If a person can not put first the needs of their children, they are not a parent. They do not even deserve to have the kids period.
I believe all of her needs were met to the best of her mother's ability. She likely couldn't make he ex husband stay. A step mom or dad will never be your dad.

Yes its her mom's fault for having no desire to find her daughter a new dad. Obviously what you and her mother do not get is that when you become a parent, what the child needs is what should come first.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
I disagree, I think it's her father's fault for leaving them. Is he dead, is he in a different part of the world? Does she even know? None of that is her mother's fault.

I'd say she did put the needs of her child first, any needs she could provide that is. She couldn't make her dad come back. A step father wouldn't be he father. And should the mother just pick some guy that she can't love? Is it good for children to be raised in families with loveless parents?

I would say she did the best she could. All kids are going to feel ripped off if they think about what they didn't have. My mom and dad aren't perfect but they did the best they could, they love me very much I feel blessed.

She could feel blessed and still have a longing for a relationship her father never have her. But I wouldn't blame her mother, her mother stood by her and did the hard thing. I know people (it makes me very sad this exists) that would give anything to have somebody care about them as much as her mother and step mom did.

Considering the alternatives, if say she is lucky. Very lucky.

I wish her the best with her children and husband.

Here's another testimony from a woman who was raised by two queer adults:

"ADULT CHILDREN SPEAK OUT ABOUT SAME-SEX PARENTS

It was the TV pictures that first got to Bronagh Cassidy. Same-sex couples marrying in San Francisco: "They were so proud of themselves. And then they had these little children with them." Cassidy, a 27-year-old married mother of two, sighs. "Something inside of me wants to be able to help those kids, because I know they are going to have problems."

**snip**

"Back in 1976, Cassidy's mom had a religious ceremony with a woman named Pat. To make Cassidy, they did artificial insemination at home, mixing the sperm of two gay friends "to make sure nobody would ever know who the father was," says Cassidy. (That was in the days before widespread DNA testing.) The two women stayed together for 16 years, until Pat died. Three years later, Cassidy's mother married a man.

What was it like for Cassidy being raised by two women she called "Mom" and "My Pat"?"

**snip**

"When growing up, I always had the feeling of being something unnatural," Cassidy says. "I came out of an unnatural relationship; it was something like I shouldn't be there. On a daily basis, it was something I was conflicted with. I used to wish, honestly that Pat wasn't there."

**snip**

"She feels driven to do something, say something to protect other children like her. "Whenever I see it on TV, something inside of me says NO. I don't think it's fair that the kids are being put in this situation. They don't have a choice about it."

Adult Children Speak Out About Same-Sex Parents

^^^ So you think that its good that she now feels ripped off for not having a dad when she was younger? To me, that only makes you a word that I can not say! If a person can not put first the needs of their children, they are not a parent. They do not even deserve to have the kids period.

Yeah..her father abandoned her....but it's all the fault of gay marriage..........................
Yes its her mom's fault for having no desire to find her daughter a new dad. Obviously what you and her mother do not get is that when you become a parent, what the child needs is what should come first.

Holly

Its seems that you, like many others, have a difficult time distinguishing between a "need" and a "want".

I believe all of her needs were met to the best of her mother's ability. She likely couldn't make he ex husband stay. A step mom or dad will never be your dad.

Holly
I disagree, I think it's her father's fault for leaving them. Is he dead, is he in a different part of the world? Does she even know? None of that is her mother's fault.

I'd say she did put the needs of her child first, any needs she could provide that is. She couldn't make her dad come back. A step father wouldn't be he father. And should the mother just pick some guy that she can't love? Is it good for children to be raised in families with loveless parents?

I would say she did the best she could. All kids are going to feel ripped off if they think about what they didn't have. My mom and dad aren't perfect but they did the best they could, they love me very much I feel blessed.

She could feel blessed and still have a longing for a relationship her father never have her. But I wouldn't blame her mother, her mother stood by her and did the hard thing. I know people (it makes me very sad this exists) that would give anything to have somebody care about them as much as her mother and step mom did.

Considering the alternatives, if say she is lucky. Very lucky.

I wish her the best with her children and husband.

I think it's her father's fault for leaving them

it takes two to tango

it is both parents fault in the split

however it is the fathers fault for not staying in touch with the daughter

after all he was the adult and she the child

Forum List

Back