Dating was already challenging and now I have to deal with this "SHE/HER" bullshit in profiles

Place in your profile that you are less interested in how one identifies but rather what anatomy one possesses, maybe list your demands.

That will make it abundantly clear you are looking for a woman, in the traditional, pre-2010 sense.

I hear you, and I feel your pain. I thank Allah all the time that I'm not a single young man anymore. Between the young girls who dress like women and the young men who dress like women, dating has become a minefield.

Heaven forbid anything should happen to Mrs. Flops, I would not date anyone that I did not know to be female prior to Y2K.

Place in your profile that you are less interested in how one identifies but rather what anatomy one possesses, maybe list your demands.

That will make it abundantly clear you are looking for a woman, in the traditional, pre-2010 sense.
Nice idea, but it may well backfire. If a transwoman has either had the surgery, or has decided that her penis identifies as a vagina, there still might be a third date surprise.

Supposed to be someone who MIGHT identify as women? What the fuck is going on? Notice this on Bumble and OKcupid.
Pay for the sex, it will be less frustrating and cost less in the long term. Many people are giving in to this insanity just to keep from being targeted but I'd still refuse to date anyone who bends over for these loonies.

Supposed to be someone who MIGHT identify as women? What the fuck is going on? Notice this on Bumble and OKcupid.
I would never consider dating a stranger I met online

But I have been to Thailand and the queers there are more beautiful than the real women

So you never really know for sure what you're getting till you see them naked or do a quick package check

We live in crazy times

Ask the person what the definition of a woman is. If he/she/it cant answer then it just wasnt meant to be.

I would never consider dating a stranger I met online

But I have been to Thailand and the queers there are more beautiful than the real women

So you never really know for sure what you're getting till you see them naked or do a quick package check

We live in crazy times

You have to go to Thailand to find a woman?(

Pay for the sex, it will be less frustrating and cost less in the long term. Many people are giving in to this insanity just to keep from being targeted but I'd still refuse to date anyone who bends over for these loonies.
craigslist doesnt exist anymore

Forum List

Back