Dating was already challenging and now I have to deal with this "SHE/HER" bullshit in profiles

You want an even scarier place this “him/he, she/her” crap is showing up?… The 4,000 or so Management employees in the company I work for must designate their preferred pronouns in their email signature. No exceptions allowed.

You want an even scarier place this “him/he, she/her” crap is showing up?… The 4,000 or so Management employees in the company I work for must designate their preferred pronouns in their email signature. No exceptions allowed.
why?

Dating was already challenging and now I have to deal with this "SHE/HER" bullshit in profiles…

Supposed to be someone who MIGHT identify as women? What the fuck is going on? Notice this on Bumble and OKcupid.

It seems very odd that this is even a concern that we have to worry about, but I think it very safe to assume that anyone who is confused about the difference between male and female is probably not a good dating prospect.

Yeah it's a bunch of horse shit but the upside is, if you see she/her then that automatically tells you not to waste your time.

Even if it's a real actual woman then she still should be ignored because using pronouns like that means she is not worth anyone's time at all because she is a political and social agenda shit bag of a person that will just be a headache down the road.

Forum List

Back