Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

Explain how anyone can trust a democrat.....or a republican. That's the real question. A growing number of people are sick and tired of both lying parties.

1627997259519.png

They lie about everything.

"‘Take that back’: Accuser says Psaki is lying about sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden

President Joe Biden’s accuser Tara Reade told the Daily Caller News Foundation that Jen Psaki misled the public and lied when the White House press secretary said that #MeToo allegations against the president were “heavily litigated during the campaign.”

Biden has been outspoken “about the importance of women being respected and having their voices heard and being allowed to tell their stories,” Psaki told a reporter Wednesday as she answered a question about the slew of #MeToo allegations against the president.

Reade particularly took issue with Psaki’s use of the word “litigated.”

“There’s been no litigation, there’s been no investigation,” Reade told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “That’s a lie. That’s misleading the public. She should take that statement back.”

Reade accused Biden in March of kissing her, touching her and penetrating her with his fingers without her consent when she worked for him in 1993. Biden has vigorously and repeatedly denied these allegations."

Is there anything Democrats don't lie about?????

"Washington Post exposes the FAKE 300,000 Afghan troops number that Biden keeps repeating

The Pinocchio Test

This is an inflated number. The president is including police forces, which are not part of the military and have often heightened insecurity with their tactics. Even among the active military, there is high turnover and only a small core of professionals which could be expected to fight professionally against the Taliban. In other words, the number is not 300,000 — and probably not even 30,000.

By repeatedly using this figure, the president is misleading Americans about the capabilities of the Afghan military — which has now demonstrated it could not defend Afghanistan from the Taliban offensive. He does not quite earn Four Pinocchios because “security forces” sometimes is broadly defined to include the police. But it’s close, especially when making a ridiculous comparison to the militaries of NATO allies."

Democrats lie about everything.

Why do you defend the gop? I call out the lying Dems. You seem to think the gop is teeming with good reputable candidates. We all know that is not the case.

Why do you defend the gop? I call out the lying Dems. You seem to think the gop is teeming with good reputable candidates. We all know that is not the case.

Actually.....you lie about everything.
Or....where is your documented list of the other side?

See what I mean, you dolt?

You can name call all you want. I and my kids, whom I have instilled my same Christian values, will continue to call liars.....liars.

You can name call all you want. I and my kids, whom I have instilled my same Christian values, will continue to call liars.....liars.

"You can name call all you want."

Thank you for recognizing how really good at it I am.

You should look at the bright side: some people suffer with a cerebral disease; you’ll never have to worry about that.

"As Biden repeats claim that ‘nobody could have known’ Afghan Army would collapse, bombshell transcript from July reveals he pressured Afghan President Ghani to create 'perception' Taliban wasn't winning ‘WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT’"​

Have I mentioned that Democrats lie about everything?

Well, it bears repeating.

"Joe Biden Has No Shame and Will Literally Lie About Anything

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden reportedly lied to Jewish leaders about having visited the Tree of Life, a Pittsburgh synagogue targeted in a 2018 mass shooting.

The New York Post reported Friday:

WASHINGTON — President Biden did not visit the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the murder of 11 congregants — despite saying so, the White House admitted Friday.
Biden on Thursday told Jewish leaders that he remembered “spending time at” and “going to” the Tree of Life, but the synagogue told The Post he never visited.
Nearly 24 hours after being asked about the discrepancy, a White House official said in a statement that Biden “was referring to a call he had with the Tree of Life rabbi in 2019.”
This is as shameless as it is indescribably gross."

Democrats lie about everything.

Last edited:
Where did Biden see similar lies to gain the votes of Jewish folks???

"The Nazi death camp that Barack Obama's great-uncle helped liberate
MAY 27, 2008 | 4:21 PM
Barack Obama, at a Memorial Day event in Las Cruces, N.M., credited his great-uncle, Charlie Payne, as being among the U.S. troops who liberated the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz.

1630961277071.png
The trouble with that bit of history -- as the Republican National Committee pointed out today -- is that the Soviet Red Army was the military force that liberated the World War II death camp."
The Nazi death camp that Barack Obama's great-uncle helped liberate

Lots of lies from this Democrat.

Wherever there is immense wealth there are lies and corruption...big time. Those people really hurt the working class, the one class that built this nation.

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.

Says the stupid bitch who lies about everything. Another candidate for the rubber room.

Forum List

Back