Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

I refute the article you just posted, facts are good!
can you state the facts of this?

Are you nuts???

Here's the first line in your quoted source:

"Nearly 6 million taxpayers taking home less than $100,000 per year would see their taxes go up in 2023 under the Biden legislation."

…you’re like a Pez Dispenser of crazy.

Political chick uses biased propaganda as facts to support her belief's.
Chic....

...as in
1638035712230.png

Not 'chick'.....as in
1638035768234.png

Egads, you're an idiot.

Let me know when you're prepared for a lesson on to, too, and two.

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.
Spend a year here and it's clear all they do is lie.

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

Your proof that Democrats lie about everything are links to articles proving that Republicans are lying. Especially the CNN piece you quoted about migrants spreading covid.

Let's see, the CNN piece you linked to says Abbott is refusing funding to test people as they're taken into custody, where they're kept for days in filthy, unsanitary conditions, and then complains that they test positive AFTER they're released from custody.

Sounds like Texans are exposing migrants to covid, not the other way around. Especially when Texas has a higher rate of covid deaths than California,

Are you nuts???

Here's the first line in your quoted source:

"Nearly 6 million taxpayers taking home less than $100,000 per year would see their taxes go up in 2023 under the Biden legislation."

…you’re like a Pez Dispenser of crazy.

Heritage.org is a radical right wing think tank. Their studies and statements on the Democratic policy have no value whatsoever.

Heritage.org is a radical right wing think tank. Their studies and statements on the Democratic policy have no value whatsoever.
There is no 'radical right wing,' only the Left is radical. Certainly easy to prove. Only mud covered sludge like you accept the lies.
You must hear that a lot, huh?

There is no 'radical right wing,' only the Left is radical. Certainly easy to prove. Only mud covered sludge like you accept the lies.
Did they talk like that back in the 1800th century?

Excellent! Thank you!
It lives!

I remember you.

good to see your ridiculous baloney again, hater Dupe... I'm sure sedition and baloney about election vaccine Biden pedophilia fraud and total bs propaganda are not radical lol.... Thanks for scaring the hell out of the world and for the Anti Trump landslide in 2024!

Last edited:
Hi PoliticalChic, how have you been? Don't post much today, too busy living and doing and just enjoying. Hope you are well.

Hi PoliticalChic, how have you been? Don't post much today, too busy living and doing and just enjoying. Hope you are well.

So, Middy, who turned out to be the better choice for America and Americans.....Trump or Biden?
Best to you and yours, Happy New Year.

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

If dems weren't lying they would t have anything to say.

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

Actually police chatter did identify a lot of guns that were holstered and did not need to be confiscated. Either way, guns aren’t required for an insurrection. They sure as hell had other weapons

Forum List

Back