Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

And that brings us to a leader of the Democrat Party....AOC:

"Senator Joe Manchin appeared on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday and fired back at New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, calling her claims that he has “weekly huddles” with Exxon executives “totally false.”

“I don’t know that young lady that well, I really don’t,” responded Manchin. “I met her one time between sets here, but that’s it. We’ve not had any conversations. She’s speculating and saying things.”

Manchin denied her claims, saying: “I keep my door open for everybody. That’s totally false.”

“Those type of superlatives, it’s just awful. And continue to divide, divide divide,” he said."

Who do your believe?

NY Post headline:​

"Alejandro Mayorkas’ 7 border lies

Lie 1: “Approximately, I think it’s about 10,000 or so, 12,000. It could be even higher.”

Lie 2: “What we do is we follow the law as Congress has passed it.”

Lie 3: “We have enforcement guidelines in place that provide the individuals who are recent border crossers who do not show up for their hearings are enforcement priorities and will be removed.

Lie 4: Border Patrol agents blocking migrants from crossing illegally “painfully conjured up the worst elements of our nation’s ongoing battle against systemic racism.”

Lie 5: “We do not agree with the building of the wall. The law provides that individuals can make a claim for humanitarian relief. That is actually one of our proudest traditions.”

Lie 6: “Eleven million people in this country without lawful presence is a compelling reason why there is unanimity about the fact that our immigration system is broken and legislative reform is needed.”

Lie 7: “I wouldn’t call it a flood.”

Democrats......they lie about everything.

"Top Generals Contradict Biden’s Claim That Military Unanimously Recommended Full Withdrawal

Testifying before the Senate Armed Services committee Tuesday, head of U.S. Central Command General Frank McKenzie confirmed that he initially recommended President Biden maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, contradicting the president’s claim that the military unanimously recommended total withdrawal.

McKenzie also warned that a full withdrawal would lead inexorably to the collapse of the Afghan forces and government.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Mark Milley, also present at the hearing, echoed McKenzie’s assertion, saying they both believed that a small footprint should be maintained until the Taliban complied with certain conditions for withdrawal. While neither general would say explicitly that they conveyed that opinion personally to President Biden, McKenzie said it “would be reasonable to conclude that” their evaluations were delivered to Biden ahead of the withdrawal."

Was Biden lying?

You betcha'.

1633275111280.png

"Will Biden’s Spending Bill Hike Taxes on Those Making Less Than $400,000?

President Joe Biden has repeatedly promised that his massive tax increases won’t hit people earning less than $400,000.

Biden even put his family honor on the line, tweeting: “I give you my word as a Biden: If you make under $400,000 a year, I’ll never raise your taxes one cent.”

But now that the official non-partisan congressional scorekeepers have reviewed Biden’s tax legislation, we know that the president’s pledge fails a fact check. Millions of middle-class families will see their tax burden grow.

Nearly 6 million taxpayers taking home less than $100,000 per year would see their taxes go up in 2023 under the Biden legislation."

Democrats.....they lie a about everything.

President Joe Biden has repeatedly promised that his massive tax increases won’t hit people earning less than $400,000.

Biden even put his family honor on the line, tweeting: “I give you my word as a Biden: If you make under $400,000 a year, I’ll never raise your taxes one cent.”

But now that the official non-partisan congressional scorekeepers have reviewed Biden’s tax legislation, we know that the president’s pledge fails a fact check. Millions of middle-class families will see their tax burden grow.

Nearly 6 million taxpayers taking home less than $100,000 per year would see their taxes go up in 2023 under the Biden legislation."

But not as much as republicans.

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border …accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.

Of course democrats cannot refute this. They are all idiots because only an idiot could be drawn to their policies in the first place

Now
prove this statement:

Nearly 6 million taxpayers taking home less than $100,000 per year would see their taxes go up in 2023 under the Biden legislation.

Sounds like the 1% are pissed off.

It makes you wonder what good a forum even is when one side just lies.

I have considered that very question.....and here is my analysis: if you check the stats you will find that five to ten times more folks read a thread than reply. Lots of those silent board members are government school grads who didn't know there is a refutation to the lies they have been told.

That's why I always link, quote and document what I post.

Some of those readers will be enlightened.

Refute it with facts and logic.....no.

But they always have the handy "is not, issssssssssssss nooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt!!!!"
I refute the article you just posted, facts are good!
can you state the facts of this?

I suspect you can't.

Forum List

Back