Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

Actually police chatter did identify a lot of guns that were holstered and did not need to be confiscated. Either way, guns aren’t required for an insurrection. They sure as hell had other weapons
  • Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
God this is such a bunch of emotional nonsense but somehow you expect me to give two paragraph rebuttal to each one sentence point. Right off the bat it is stupid. The gas price you are talking about was there only briefly below $2 because it was at the height of the lockdown in 2020. Demand was very low. This is basic common sense but you think this useless, moronic,
orange dumpster somehow had the authority to tell gas stations what to sell their gas at. I’m sure that emotional reasoning gives you the warm and fuzzies.

God this is such a bunch of emotional nonsense but somehow you expect me to give two paragraph rebuttal to each one sentence point. Right off the bat it is stupid. The gas price you are talking about was there only briefly below $2 because it was at the height of the lockdown in 2020. Demand was very low. This is basic common sense but you think this useless, moronic,
orange dumpster somehow had the authority to tell gas stations what to sell their gas at. I’m sure that emotional reasoning gives you the warm and fuzzies.

I expect no such thing. You are simply a pawn of the Nazis.....er, Democrats. Carry on.

Forum List

Back