Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

“. . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world.” – G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.

“. . . the gradual morphological transitions between presumed ancestors and descendants, anticipated by most biologists, are missing.” – David E. Schindel (Curator of Invertebrate Fossils, Peabody Museum of Natural History), “The Gaps in the Fossil Record,” Nature, Vol. 297, 27 May 1982, p. 282.

."The secular myths of evolution have had a damaging effect on scientific research, leading to distortion, to needless controversy, and to gross misuse of science….I mean the stories, the narratives about change over time. How the dinosaurs became extinct, how the mammals evolved, where man came from. These seem to me to be little more than story-telling.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)
1982, wow, that’s recent.

Hateful and petty Darwinists can rant and rave to their hearts' content, but that will not change the reality
stated by these scientists, and they are but a few of the many others with the same conclusions which WILL not change.

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When that happens, many people will pose the question, ‘How did that happen?’ – (Dr Soren Luthrip, Swedish embryologist)

“My attempts to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years have completely failed…..It is not even possible to make a caricature of an evolution out of paleobiological facts…The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”(Dr. Nils Heribert-Nilsson, noted Swedish botanist and geneticist, of Lund University)

“It is prima facie highly implausible that life as we know it is the result of sequence of physical accidents together with the mechanism of natural selection…. I find this view antecedently unbelievable – heroic triumph of ideological theory over common sense. The empirical evidence can be interpreted to accommodate different comprehensive theories but in this case the cost in conceptual and probabilistic contortions is prohibitive.” – Atheist professor Thomas Nagel

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as a student….have now been debunked.” (Dr. Derek V. Ager, Department of Geology, Imperial College, London)

Gee whiz. Angry, self-hating religionists get infuriated when anyone questions their gods. Instead of merely hurling ''quotes'', one might think the angry religionists could offer some relevant data to support their gods.

Self-hating religionists cut and paste ''quotes'' as that represents the limit of their knowledge of science matters and their ability to articulate any meaningful understanding of the subject matter. It hasn't gone unnoticed that their ''quotes'' so often date back 50 years or more from obscure sources.

Not surprisingly, the angry religionist is relegated to cutting and pasting ''quotes'' he stole from another (im)poster as he is too lazy to steal his own.

“. . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world.” – G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.

“. . . the gradual morphological transitions between presumed ancestors and descendants, anticipated by most biologists, are missing.” – David E. Schindel (Curator of Invertebrate Fossils, Peabody Museum of Natural History), “The Gaps in the Fossil Record,” Nature, Vol. 297, 27 May 1982, p. 282.

."The secular myths of evolution have had a damaging effect on scientific research, leading to distortion, to needless controversy, and to gross misuse of science….I mean the stories, the narratives about change over time. How the dinosaurs became extinct, how the mammals evolved, where man came from. These seem to me to be little more than story-telling.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

‘”Mutations have a very limited ‘constructive capacity’ . No matter how numerous they may be, mutations do not produce any kind of evolution.” –Past president of the French Academy of Sciences Pierre-Paul Grasse

I thought it was hilarious that the phony engineer is, like other cut and paste frauds, little more than a troll who cuts and pastes ''quotes'' that he finds on Harun Yahya.

The ''quote'' attributed to Colin Patterson is a fraud that another hyper-religious crank on this board has routinely used.

There was little doubt that the star intellectual turn of last week’s British Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Salford was Dr John Durant, a youthful lecturer from University College, Swansea. Giving the Darwin lecture to one of the biggest audiences of the week, Durant put forward an audacious theory – that Darwin’s evolutionary explanation of the origins of man has been transformed into a modern myth to the detriment of science and social progress.

Durant concludes that the secular myths of evolution have had a “damaging effect on scientific research”, leading to distortion, to needless controversy, and to the “gross misuse of science”.’

New Scientist, 11 September 1980

Stop being an accomplice to fraud, you phony fake engineer.

No you don’t. You wouldn’t keep making the same ignorant claims. Look at the official position of all the major sects including catholicism concerning evolution. They ALL accept it. Catholicism simply says, the after life is a totally separate issue and NOT OF THIS WORLD. Science is only concerned with worldly empirical evidence, not made up shit.
The made up shit is evolution. For example, their scientists claim that natural selection and mutations are the driving force to change one animal species into another. This has never been observed except for natural selection within species.

No shit. There is no supported evidence one way or another.
That‘s the way science works. You, being a science illiterate, keep making up shit. There are 3400 accredited university and science departments. There is no support of an afterlife, all support evolution and climate change. Now pretend you can read and actually do research of actual science departments, govt agencies and research facilities.
See, I was correct while you made up shit.

See, I was correct while you made up shit.
You can’t quote me anywhere I said anything incorrect. While you use science a political toy and show your ignorance. Because there is no consensus in science for any afterlife, it doesn’t exist in the scientific community. That’s the way it works. Being science illiterate doesn’t make you right.

Last edited:
You can’t quote me anywhere I said anything incorrect. While you use science a political toy and show your ignorance. Because there is no consensus in science for any afterlife, it doesn’t exist in the scientific community. That’s the way it works. Being science illiterate doesn’t make you right.
The answer is you have NO piece of evidence.

As I said many times science backs up the Bible and even provided proof to you. Where's your proof or youtube? What's the most important evidence? Your opinion backing it up lol?

You don't have any including mutations? We would see mutations everywhere such as the ape-human. We still have apes and we still have humans. Yet, no transition beings. We don't even have any transition animals nor fossils. God created animals's own species and they do not become another species even though there are mutations and natural selection.

Why don't you seek help for your cult indoctrination
No cult, but a major religion with the Holy Bible that science backs up. It has creation science groups made up of modern scientists.

Are there real scientists today who believe in evolution?

Why are you so ignorant of your competition?

Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down​

No harm there as it was really Alfred Russel Wallace who proved it, then sent his research and findings to Darwin who stole it, giving none of the actual credit to Wallace, afraid of losing his academic status over a "common man" doing what his degreed pedigree did not.

No cult, but a major religion with the Holy Bible that science backs up. It has creation science groups made up of modern scientists.

Are there real scientists today who believe in evolution?

Why are you so ignorant of your competition?
Where does science ''back up'' your Flat Earth?

As I said many times science backs up the Bible and even provided proof to you. Where's your proof or youtube? What's the most important evidence? Your opinion backing it up lol?

You don't have any including mutations? We would see mutations everywhere such as the ape-human. We still have apes and we still have humans. Yet, no transition beings. We don't even have any transition animals nor fossils. God created animals's own species and they do not become another species even though there are mutations and natural selection.
Babble.
science does not back the Bible, it’s without evidence. That statement alone means you’re science illiterate.

It has nothing to do with “ me”.
Look up “ scientific method “. If a presentation of evidrnce doesn’t pass the scrutiny of the scientific method, we move on. “Afterlife” is one of those topics science has long ago, moved on from.

Forum List

Back