Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

The table of periodic elements is the correct name.
The man's black eye is the correct description.
It is NOT "the black man's eye" just as it is NOT "the periodic table of elements" despite the fact
that it has been misnamed lo these 140+ years.
It is interesting that this is roughly the same length of time that evolution has erroneously been called "science."

"Science advances one funeral at a time." - Physicist Max Planck

Thanks to my good Bud, TwoIron:

View attachment 728060

António Caetano de Abreu Freire Egas Moniz
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1949

Born: 29 November 1874, Avanca, Portugal

Died: 13 December 1955, Lisbon, Portugal

Affiliation at the time of the award: University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal; Neurological Institute, Lisbon, Portugal

Prize motivation: “for his discovery of the therapeutic value of leucotomy in certain psychoses”

I do wish religious extremists would limit their participation in scientific discussions as their silly cutting and pasting is timewasting.

Periodic Table of Elements is the correct description.

I do wish religious extremists would limit their participation in scientific discussions as their silly cutting and pasting is timewasting.

Periodic Table of Elements is the correct description.
I. I can’t believe it. This joker is still on this ridiculous rant. He might as well paste “idiot” on his forehead.

is NOT "the black man's eye" just as it is NOT "the periodic table of elements" despite the fact
that it has been misnamed lo these 140+ years
Are you still trying to make a fool out of yourself everywhere you post ?

I agree. The one called evolution is BS and made up sh*t.
So, you’re smarter then very accredited university, every hospital in the world, right ? You don’t go to medical doctors right ? Otherwise, you’re a hypocrite.

So, you’re smarter then very accredited university, every hospital in the world, right ? You don’t go to medical doctors right ? Otherwise, you’re a hypocrite.
I believe in accredited universities, do go to doctors and would enter a hospital if injured. What does that have to do with the afterlife?

Aren't you the hypocrite who disbelieves the afterlife? Evolution says nothing about it. I think evos disbelieve it.

In fact, evo isn't believable for the pre-fife.

I believe in accredited universities, do go to doctors and would enter a hospital if injured. What does that have to do with the afterlife?

Aren't you the hypocrite who disbelieves the afterlife? Evolution says nothing about it. I think evos disbelieve it.

When did I say I didn’t believe in an afterlife ? I just don’t believe in your made up shit Version of it. If you believe in accredited universities and everyone without exception use evolution theory as an important basis for ALL their science, you’re obviously a FOS hypocrite. Without exception, every certified hospital uses evolution related science in ALL their medically related diagnosis and related treatments….no exception.

Last edited:

You don’t believe in evolution but suck on the tit of the medical science that is totally dependent upon it, just to keep you alive…..what a dip shit idea.

Your evidence is mere faith
The evidence is in the design. You would never, for example, believe me if I showed you even a simple pocket knife and said I found it embedded in a 1.5 million year old rock strata and it obviously had formed from random interactions between metallic molecules. Why? Because of the design. You would point to the English name carved on the handle, the hinge, the notch carved in the blade as evidence that it was designed and put together by an intelligent being. Yet a far, far more intricately designed (and yes, the more we understand biology, the stronger the case for design) being is supposedly created from nothing by sheer random chance. That's why we say you stretch further every day to maintain your belief in all of life being created by random events.

The evidence is in the design. You would never, for example, believe me if I showed you even a simple pocket knife and said I found it embedded in a 1.5 million year old rock strata and it obviously had formed from random interactions between metallic molecules. Why? Because of the design. You would point to the English name carved on the handle, the hinge, the notch carved in the blade as evidence that it was designed and put together by an intelligent being. Yet a far, far more intricately designed (and yes, the more we understand biology, the stronger the case for design) being is supposedly created from nothing by sheer random chance. That's why we say you stretch further every day to maintain your belief in all of life being created by random events.
Pocket knives do not evolve
Biological creatures do

A nice made up story with no evidence. . typical religious diversion where there is nonsense.

When did I say I didn’t believe in an afterlife ? I just don’t believe in your made up shit Version of it. If you believe in accredited universities and everyone without exception use evolution theory as an important basis for ALL their science, you’re obviously a FOS hypocrite. Without exception, every certified hospital uses evolution related science in ALL their medically related diagnosis and related treatments….no exception.
Hahahahahahaha. You should know that I don't believe in evolution as it's made up science purposely eliminating the Christian God being involved. Science has backed up the Bible, but it hasn't backed up evolution. Where is your first life? Where is your history of the first human beings? You even have no evidence nor explanation for the start of time nor any evidence for an ape-human. That's why I don't believe in evolution. It's based on creation science.

So, if you believe in an afterlife, then what is it based on evolution?

Hahahahahahaha. You should know that I don't believe in evolution as it's made up science purposely eliminating the Christian God being involved. Science has backed up the Bible, but it hasn't backed up evolution. Where is your first life? Where is your history of the first human beings? You even have no evidence nor explanation for the start of time nor any evidence for an ape-human. That's why I don't believe in evolution. It's based on creation science.

Fantasies of a Flat Earther.

Hilarious. You have no science at all on your side. Medical science saves your life daily.....you know, all those non Christian doctors. Hilarious.
You are now lying about what I said about the after life. I’ll make it clear. I don’t believe in your made up shit version of any after life. That doesn’t mean one does not exist. I have seen no proof one way or another. Science does not deny an after life....get your story straight. It just doesn’t provide any evidence one way or another. You have. Lot of trouble understanding science don’t you ?

A nice made up story with no evidence. . typical religious diversion where there is nonsense.
People far more intelligent than you or I have stated that the universe bears evidence of design.

Who said anything about evolving? We're talking about evidence of design here, and biological creatures bear evidence of design.

Actually, the evidence shows they evolved from simpler creatures not the act of some “designer”

Forum List

Back