Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

The simplest of biological creatures, the individual cells, scream designer.

This is the schematic for a NEC monitor.

1669386283584.png

This monitor performs a valuable function and is clearly designed, that is to say, it did not develop itself.

This is the schematic for a single cell. Note the similarities of the two schematic designs.

1669386334118.png

However, unlike the NEC monitor , the cell:

1. Cannot be constructed by humans in a laboratory, but only by another living cell,
  2. Can feed (provide power) to itself,
  3. Can repair itself,
  4. Can reproduce itself,
  5. Can transport itself from place to place via chemical means,
  6. Can modify its own structure, as when muscles are developed through exercise.
To pretend that sophisticated electronics were designed by educated engineers, but far more sophisticated cells and animals made themselves, via absurd and statistically impossible syntheses is totally absurd.

Absurdities never deter Darwinists from their primitive claims of "selection" - one word which is supposed to convey
water dripping onto rocks into human beings.

The root word for science is “Scientia,” Latin for “knowledge,” not consensus. Scientific consensus has been wrong countless times over human history. The excuse given for all these errors is *science has a self-correcting mechanism.” Big deal. So does every living organism, viz., all plants and animals seek food, water, habitable space, and heal themselves when injured.

Truth will always be paucorem hominem*, (of few men) and must therefore quietly and modestly wait for the few whose unusual mode of thought may find it enjoyable. Life is short, but works far and lives long; let us speak the truth. – Arthur Schopenhauer

Last edited:
People far more intelligent than you or I have stated that the universe bears evidence of design.
Wow, you listen to “ people”…..who are smart.
Trump; “ people are saying”, people are talking”
What a hilarious retort. Name one accredited university in the world that agrees with you.

View attachment 730767

This monitor performs a valuable function and is clearly designed, that is to say, it did not develop itself.

This is the schematic for a single cell. Note the similarities of the two schematic designs.

View attachment 730768

1. Cannot be constructed by humans in a laboratory, but only by another living cell,
  3. Can repair itself,
  4. Can reproduce itself,
  6. Can modify its own structure, as when muscles are developed through exercise.
To pretend that sophisticated electronics were designed by educated engineers, but far more sophisticated cells and animals made themselves, via absurd and statistically impossible syntheses is totally absurd.

Absurdities never deter Darwinists from their primitive claims of "selection" - one word which is supposed to convey

The root word for science is “Scientia,” Latin for “knowledge,” not consensus. Scientific consensus has been wrong countless times over human history. The excuse given for all these errors is *science has a self-correcting mechanism.” Big deal. So does every living organism, viz., all plants and animals seek food, water, habitable space, and heal themselves when injured.

Truth will always be paucorem hominem*, (of few men) and must therefore quietly and modestly wait for the few whose unusual mode of thought may find it enjoyable. Life is short, but works far and lives long; let us speak the truth. – Arthur Schopenhauer
You must be lonely.

Wow, you listen to “ people”…..who are smart.
Trump; “ people are saying”, people are talking”
What a hilarious retort. Name one accredited university in the world that agrees with you.
What does TRUMP! have to do with anything? Sounds like you're a little obsessed.

View attachment 730767

View attachment 730768

3. Can repair itself,
  4. Can reproduce itself,

I'm afraid the above is all just another collection of your usual cut and paste tirades.

If you can move past your limited knowledge of 19th century science and biology you will find that cells actually can be created by humans in a laboratory.

Your fundie religionism continues to mistake the design and manufacture of mechanical components with biological systems. To falsely and fraudulently claim that that ''cells and animals made themselves, via absurd and statistically impossible syntheses is totally absurd'', is the true absurdity. There is nothing statistically impossible about the biological function of cells. No matter how many times you cut and paste your silly polypeptide synthesis conspiracy theory, it's nothing more than an appeal your extremist religionism.

Extremist religioners make the continued error of being scientifically illiterate. Nothing in nature displays suoerbatural design. The Christian taliban vilify science while never making a supportable case for their various gods designing anything. Neither evolution nor abiogenesis exclude outside influences. In fact, such outside influences are essential. Regarding abiogenesis, it is observed that complex organic molecules easily form spontaneously due to little more than basic chemistry and energy from the sun or from the earth's natural forces. In evolution, environmental factors contribute to genomes directly via natural selection against varieties that do not adapt to that environment.

''It is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false. To admit that the false has any standing in court, that it ought to be handled gently because millions of morons cherish it and thousands of quacks make their livings propagating it—to admit this, as the more fatuous of the reconcilers of science and religion inevitably do, is to abandon a just cause to its enemies, cravenly and without excuse.”
― H.L. Mencken, American Mercury

Hilarious. You have no science at all on your side. Medical science saves your life daily.....you know, all those non Christian doctors. Hilarious.
You are now lying about what I said about the after life. I’ll make it clear. I don’t believe in your made up shit version of any after life. That doesn’t mean one does not exist. I have seen no proof one way or another. Science does not deny an after life....get your story straight. It just doesn’t provide any evidence one way or another. You have. Lot of trouble understanding science don’t you ?
Lol. Evolution has no explanation of the after life -- Does Evolution Explain Life After Death?. If it does, then what is it? Where do they go and who do they report to? What are the ramifications for being bad, i.e. sinners, in Christian terminology. Do you have a link to back you up?

Second, I know about science and medical science. There are Christian doctors, too. I know because I ask them. It doesn't mean non-Christian or non-denominational doctors are bad at the jobs. It just means the latter will not be saved.

Evolution has no explanation of the after life --
No shit. There is no supported evidence one way or another.
That‘s the way science works. You, being a science illiterate, keep making up shit. There are 3400 accredited university and science departments. There is no support of an afterlife, all support evolution and climate change. Now pretend you can read and actually do research of actual science departments, govt agencies and research facilities.

Second, I know about science and medical science.
No you don’t. You wouldn’t keep making the same ignorant claims. Look at the official position of all the major sects including catholicism concerning evolution. They ALL accept it. Catholicism simply says, the after life is a totally separate issue and NOT OF THIS WORLD. Science is only concerned with worldly empirical evidence, not made up shit.

DNA proves Evolution occurred

It is a clear roadmap
I don’t want to throw a wrench into the ideas, but science only shows that given the evidence we have now, evolution the most accurate way to describe human existence . Science always welcomes opposing evidence…..
No one has come up with a credible alternative for centuries.

What does TRUMP! have to do with anything? Sounds like you're a little obsessed.
“ people said”
Is a bullshit way of trying to give cred to an idea that has none. It’s a Trumpism. He, like other gop concervatives want their opinions to get as much air time as FACTS and evidence. That’s bull sht.

“ people said”
Is a bullshit way of trying to give cred to an idea that has none. It’s a Trumpism. He, like other gop concervatives want their opinions to get as much air time as FACTS and evidence. That’s bull sht.
It's also irrelevant.

Lol. Evolution has no explanation of the after life -- Does Evolution Explain Life After Death?. If it does, then what is it? Where do they go and who do they report to? What are the ramifications for being bad, i.e. sinners, in Christian terminology. Do you have a link to back you up?

Second, I know about science and medical science. There are Christian doctors, too. I know because I ask them. It doesn't mean non-Christian or non-denominational doctors are bad at the jobs. It just means the latter will not be saved.
You have no explanation of any afterlife so maybe be quiet.

Hateful and petty Darwinists can rant and rave to their hearts' content, but that will not change the reality
stated by these scientists, and they are but a few of the many others with the same conclusions which WILL not change.

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When that happens, many people will pose the question, ‘How did that happen?’ – (Dr Soren Luthrip, Swedish embryologist)

“My attempts to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years have completely failed…..It is not even possible to make a caricature of an evolution out of paleobiological facts…The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”(Dr. Nils Heribert-Nilsson, noted Swedish botanist and geneticist, of Lund University)

“It is prima facie highly implausible that life as we know it is the result of sequence of physical accidents together with the mechanism of natural selection…. I find this view antecedently unbelievable – heroic triumph of ideological theory over common sense. The empirical evidence can be interpreted to accommodate different comprehensive theories but in this case the cost in conceptual and probabilistic contortions is prohibitive.” – Atheist professor Thomas Nagel

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as a student….have now been debunked.” (Dr. Derek V. Ager, Department of Geology, Imperial College, London)

“. . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world.” – G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.

“. . . the gradual morphological transitions between presumed ancestors and descendants, anticipated by most biologists, are missing.” – David E. Schindel (Curator of Invertebrate Fossils, Peabody Museum of Natural History), “The Gaps in the Fossil Record,” Nature, Vol. 297, 27 May 1982, p. 282.

."The secular myths of evolution have had a damaging effect on scientific research, leading to distortion, to needless controversy, and to gross misuse of science….I mean the stories, the narratives about change over time. How the dinosaurs became extinct, how the mammals evolved, where man came from. These seem to me to be little more than story-telling.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

‘”Mutations have a very limited ‘constructive capacity’ . No matter how numerous they may be, mutations do not produce any kind of evolution.” –Past president of the French Academy of Sciences Pierre-Paul Grasse

Forum List

Back