why do some believe religion over science

No examples? :rolleyes:
R.7c00844f46f70cb5fae9f3ea034a791e

Why do you even think that. I know. Because secular science and media tell you that is the truth. Well...it isn't. Some of the greatest science in history were christians and credited their discoveries to God.

Problem is. You think 'historical science' IS science. It isn't.

Christians believe in science. Observational science. Not the silly secularist version of science where you find a fragment of bone and build a whole ERA out of it.

here ya go. Can't say anything to upset a leftist. The bullies/crybabies resort to name calling the minute you say something that upsets their delicate sensibilities.
It's not an insult to say you're ignorant about the science involved in understanding the types of things you're discrediting. I'm not upset. I just said the truth. You are ignorant.

the problem i have with religion is it's often based on faith rather than proof

The proof was for our ancestors....We have the faith. Problem is for all of us is that God put that proof inside us. Many of us want to ignore it and deny it and in many cases ridicule it. God speaks of it in his word...i.e. The Bible.

quote]Why are you conflating scientific theory with hot button wedge issues? This is non sequitur.[/quote]

yeah...shame on him. Only leftists get to do that.

It's not an insult to say you're ignorant about the science involved in understanding the types of things you're discrediting. I'm not upset. I just said the truth. You are ignorant.

And i'm not insulting your bullying and whining either. I just said the truth. You're a bully a crybaby and you can't handle any truth except your own.

Forum List

Back