Darren Wilson Has Retired

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg
And?

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.
You and the asshat that thanked you Carla_Danger can eat shit and die
I wont eat shit but eventually i will die. Hopefully someone puts a hollow point in Wilsons skull. That would be extra special.
You and Carla_Danger take turns picking each others ass and eating the little balls of shit that each of you find.

0.jpg
And?

And what?
How does that mean he has a connection with the klan? I can make a bunch of connection with obama and other communist and muslim members

I wont eat shit but eventually i will die. Hopefully someone puts a hollow point in Wilsons skull. That would be extra special.
You and Carla_Danger take turns picking each others ass and eating the little balls of shit that each of you find.
Dont project your sexually fantasies onto us. We all know thats what you and your boyfriend does.

Because you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself, eh though guy?

0.jpg

Nice try, bozo, but also a fail. Because the Klan raised money for Wilson means nothing except that the Klan raised money for Wilson. For a period of time, the Klan also participated in the "Adopt-a-Highway" plan in north Georgia. Sadly, those assholes get a lot of the same rights as you and I.

Now, show us where Wilson accepted the Klan money and you might have an argument...

0.jpg
And?

And what?
How does that mean he has a connection with the klan? I can make a bunch of connection with obama and other communist and muslim members
Because I said so. Do you know what connection means?

"
connection
a relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated with something else."

Dont project your sexually fantasies onto us. We all know thats what you and your boyfriend does.
What faggot acts are you talking about?

Because you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself, eh though guy?
Whats a though guy? Dont get emotional. Use your words.

I wasnt talking about any cigarettes. i was talking about you and your boyfriend.

"
connection
a relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated with something else."
oh because you said so. So no proof other than your word would make you a liar if it's not true.

0.jpg

Nice try, bozo, but also a fail. Because the Klan raised money for Wilson means nothing except that the Klan raised money for Wilson. For a period of time, the Klan also participated in the "Adopt-a-Highway" plan in north Georgia. Sadly, those assholes get a lot of the same rights as you and I.

Now, show us where Wilson accepted the Klan money and you might have an argument...
You show me where Wilson didnt accept the Klan money and I might believe you. Maybe.

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?

"
connection
oh because you said so. So no proof other than your word would make you a liar if it's not true.
Thats correct. Because I said so. If you dont like it you can eat those shit balls you were raving about.

I wasnt talking about any cigarettes. i was talking about you and your boyfriend.
I wasn't talking about ciggert or faggot acts either. I was talking about you and Carla taking turn at picking each others ass and eating those little balls of shit that yall find.
It's what you dumb asses call a picking order.

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?
You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

0.jpg

You show me where Wilson didnt accept the Klan money and I might believe you. Maybe.

And there you go. You can't prove that he took it, and I can't prove that he didn't . You prefer to assume guilt until proven innocent, I prefer innocent until proven guilty...

Forum List

Back