Darling Of The Left,Michael Moore Gives $20K For Assange Bail...

I honestly don't give a shit what you think.... it is no more relevant than what I think. However, your hysterical ranting about Stalin, Pol Pot etc just proves that you're becoming slightly unhinged about it.

I referred only to his fucking bail address being published and you're ranting like a little banshee about every issue under the sun. Honestly, Grump, you're behaving like a loon.

Oh, and... just so you know.... telling someone to STFU on the internet is beyond stupid.

1) You are engaging me, so you do.
2) My stalin analogy etc is only trying to show you how out of whack you are
3) You act like he shouldn't be treated any different due to his bail address being published, which is just silly. Care to name even 10 UK crims whose situations are being published ALL OVER THE WORLD?
4) I agree with STFU - bad form..apologies
5) Hey for a right winger, I still like you...most times..:tongue:

You also called me a drama queen.... the drama is from you. Not me. You're behaving like an idiot. You and I disagree on Assange.... there is no reason to behave like a 4 year old calling someone names because you don't like what I say. I happen to see the funny side of someone who claims to be devoted to freedom of information wanting HIS information to be kept secret. He's a fucking hypocrite.

Just for the crack of it..... Assuming Assange gets bail, he'll be living at Ellingham Hall, in Norfolk. :lol::lol::lol:

[
You also called me a drama queen.... the drama is from you. Not me. You're behaving like an idiot. You and I disagree on Assange.... there is no reason to behave like a 4 year old calling someone names because you don't like what I say. I happen to see the funny side of someone who claims to be devoted to freedom of information wanting HIS information to be kept secret. He's a fucking hypocrite.

Just for the crack of it..... Assuming Assange gets bail, he'll be living at Ellingham Hall, in Norfolk. :lol::lol::lol:

what has personal (ie private) information have to do with him disseminating public info (hint: nothing). Two different issues - you know that, as do i)

Well, I hope he gets bail--- nothing wrong with norfolk (you're talking to an Ipswich Town supporter here)..

Good for you Michael Moore.

Assange has become a global hero .. with a bullseye on the back of his head and the corporate finger at the trigger.
Assange is nothing more than a traitor and moore is nothing more than a big fat toad.

Assange is not even American you dumb fuck.

I'm guessing Moore could debate you will both hands tied behind his back and his mouth gagged and he'd still kick your ignorant arse............

[

what has personal (ie private) information have to do with him disseminating public info (hint: nothing). Two different issues - you know that, as do i)

Well, I hope he gets bail--- nothing wrong with norfolk (you're talking to an Ipswich Town supporter here)..

The information he published wasn't 'public' information... it was STOLEN. Being an ex-cop, I would have thought you would understand the concept of the word 'STOLEN'. Perhaps that's why you're an ex-cop.

I suspect he will get bail. I have no problem with that. I am, however, entertained as hell about what the judge said about it.

This one is pretty interesting. Michael Moore has announced he has given $20K to Assange for his Bail. He has also offered his own Websites for future Wikileaks use. I'm just wondering how you all feel about this one? Most on this Board have been calling for Assange's head. And some of the more vicious calls for his head have been coming from the Leftists who routinely visit this board. So i would especially like to hear from them on this. Thanks.

Michael Moore Contributed $20K Toward Julian Assange's Bail - FoxNews.com

I typically disagree with Moore on most issues but agree with him on this one.

To get some idea how big of a complete fucking setup this whole arrest is, imagine this: On Interpol's list of the ten most wanted criminals in the world, they place a man accused of consensual sex without a condom.

Consensual sex without a condom!

It's not even a half-decent excuse to detain the guy. But it's good enough for the bootlickers to throw justice aside and call for his head - all because he exposed their governments for the frauds they are.

This was a stupid thing to do..and dilutes any American effort to get this guy in a court.

Assange has become a global hero .. with a bullseye on the back of his head and the corporate finger at the trigger.
Assange is nothing more than a traitor and moore is nothing more than a big fat toad.

He's not a traitor. But he is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security and, as such, I hope the Obama Administration has the balls to charge the SOB with espionage.

To get some idea how big of a complete fucking setup this whole arrest is, imagine this: On Interpol's list of the ten most wanted criminals in the world, they place a man accused of consensual sex without a condom.

It's not even a half-decent excuse to detain the guy. But it's good enough for the bootlickers to throw justice aside and call for his head - all because he exposed their governments for the frauds they are.

This was a stupid thing to do..and dilutes any American effort to get this guy in a court.

Outside of a Dog and Pony show, I don't see any way America can "get this guy in court". What US law did he violate?

He's not a traitor. But he is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security and, as such, I hope the Obama Administration has the balls to charge the SOB with espionage.

Bullshit.

The federal government is nothing more than a continuing criminal enterprise, as such , it has no right to prevent others from exposing its misdeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullshit.

The federal government is nothing more than a continuing criminal enterprise, as such , it has no right to prevent others from exposing its misdeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drama Queen.

What I said is factually accurate. He is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security.

You're a fucking idiot. As is evidenced by your excessive use of exclamation points to emphasis your moronic opinion.

Bullshit.

Drama Queen.

What I said is factually accurate. He is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security.

You're a fucking idiot. As is evidenced by your excessive use of exclamation points to emphasis your moronic opinion.

You are an unbelievable fucktard as evidenced by the fact that you compare exposing criminality with national security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside of a Dog and Pony show, I don't see any way America can "get this guy in court". What US law did he violate?

I'd go with recieving stolen goods. But you are right..this is a very tough case to "charge". And now it would basically look petulant to charge him with anything considering what is going on now.

The real problem I have with Assange is that he should have redacted actual names. From what I understand he's started doing that.

Bullshit.

:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkActP-isE[/ame]

Bullshit.

Drama Queen.

You are an unbelievable fucktard as evidenced by the fact that you compare exposing criminality with national security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not comparing them, moron. I'm pointing out the consequence of his actions. That's not a comparison, it's action and consequence... at least, it is to anyone with an IQ over room temperature.

Forum List

Back