Julian Assange family campaigns for his release while in Mexico with López Obrador

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Family members of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange held a series of protests and press conferences this week during a visit to Mexico City.

John and Gabriel Shipton, Assange’s father and brother, accepted an invitation from President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to attend Mexico's annual Independence Day military parade on Friday.

“Your president — which everybody affectionately calls AMLO — we acknowledge his courage and understanding,” said John Shipton to a packed lecture hall of Assange’s supporters at Mexico’s National Autonomous University (UNAM) Tuesday.

“That he has begun by saying to the United States that Julian must be free and is welcome in Mexico — this, to us, is pure gold,” he said.

I have serious doubts that this man will ever be free.

Family members of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange held a series of protests and press conferences this week during a visit to Mexico City.

John and Gabriel Shipton, Assange’s father and brother, accepted an invitation from President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to attend Mexico's annual Independence Day military parade on Friday.

“Your president — which everybody affectionately calls AMLO — we acknowledge his courage and understanding,” said John Shipton to a packed lecture hall of Assange’s supporters at Mexico’s National Autonomous University (UNAM) Tuesday.

“That he has begun by saying to the United States that Julian must be free and is welcome in Mexico — this, to us, is pure gold,” he said.

I have serious doubts that this man will ever be free.
Just wait until he reveals everything, the sooner the better. Maybe Hillary can make it very sooner. He has it all to be exposed

Is this a joke forum now ?
Wikileaks is controlled by 5 eyes .
For the last several years it's been the set Assange free forum. Is that a problem? Or did you come all the way over to my thread to instigate nonsense?

They're never going to let Julian Assange go and frankly I'm tired of the stress of worrying about it.

The bad guys are winning. Deal with it

Then hit the bricks. Why are you even on my thread?

The CIA is running wikileaks now.

You're welcome.

I'm not watching a YouTube video. Anything that would be released with Assange on it would have some type of communication from Assange himself. That would come prior to the release. Thanks for your participation.

Forum List

Back