'Dark Money erodes public trust', Said Joe Biden, Who Was Just Exposed For Having $50 Mil in 'Dark Money'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dark money is a problem no republican has any right to bitch about.

Aside from McConnell, no Republican participated in the Democrats' 'For Ukraine' Ponzi Scheme that lined their pockets with our Tax dollars.

No GOP rep laundered Russian.money or acted as an unregistered Chicom foreign agent....

Dark money is a problem no republican has any right to bitch about.

Hey....dumb ass......the democrats got more dark money than republicans...you dumb shit.........

And I don't care.....money is a vital part of the 1st Amendment...and with fascists like you and the other democrats conducting armed raids on conservatives, anonymity for donations protects people from the democrats.....

If only we had laws against laundering Russian Oligarch millions...

And chins....and ukraine......but then how would joe biden afford all of his mansions on just a Senator and Vice President's salary.....

You wanted big money in politics so quit yer bitchin. Progressive hands are clean on this issue.

Nope....from foreign governments it is illegal...joe biden has been taking checks from every foreign government with a check book......that is illegal........

Tell us how he was able to buy the mansions he bought on a Senator's salary....

We will wait.

Gee, if we only knew who was giving the Bidens MILLIONS of dollars...

:dunno:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the tens of millions the Bidens received from China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Burisma, et al.

LOL: Fox ... Faux News is fake news. Read the link, it doesn't have credible evidence of dark money.

LOL: Fox ... Faux News is fake news. Read the link, it doesn't have credible evidence of dark money.
Democrats took $40,000,000 of stolen FTX money from mini-Madoff (Sam Bankman Fried). That money needs to be given back before 2024.

Democrats took $40,000,000 of stolen FTX money from mini-Madoff (Sam Bankman Fried). That money needs to be given back before 2024.

Huh, anyone who tried to come to the truth of these links, please read and after confirmation make a post. Otherwise, move on this is a post by a kook.

Wall Street Journal
Marketwatch
Fortune

You are the kook, you low IQ moron.
All of the "links" in the OP are tabloids. The tabloids are read by you and they have some very funny captions, that might be you believe them.
However, making the statement, "You are the kook, you low IQ moron" is absurd.

Calling you a kook isn't calling you a moron, it is someone defined in my Signiture Line (SL). And, the SL is when a post does not have any substance, nor any thoughtful or thought-provoking.

As to my IQ, I took both the Stanford-Binet (11th grade in HS) and Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) in Post-Graduated (SFSU). The latter was in a two-semester course in Counseling wherein we took a large number of tests.

All of the "links" in the OP are tabloids. The tabloids are read by you and they have some very funny captions, that might be you believe them.
However, making the statement, "You are the kook, you low IQ moron" is absurd.

Calling you a kook isn't calling you a moron, it is someone defined in my Signature Line (SL). And, the SL is when a post does not have any substance, nor any thoughtful or thought-provoking.

As to my IQ, I took both the Stanford-Binet (11th grade in HS) and Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) in Post-Graduated (SFSU). The latter was in a two-semester course in Counseling wherein we took a large number of tests.
1. My post-15 is valid. The links are all credible and agree. They are not "tabloids" dumbass. What shit-hole country are you from, really?
2. Your post-16 is basically a whine, because you can't refute my links
3. My calling you a low-IQ moron is not personal. Its my standard monicker/descriptor for democrats if they call me names.
4. Your IQ test sentence is either total bullshit or you're not in the USA.

Forum List

Back