Dante calls out SiModo and Dr. Gump about Changes to the USMB!

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Dante calls out SiModo and Dr Gump about Changes to the USMB!

Anyway you two want to play it. Mutually agree to a time and it can be two of you or one of you...either way, it is time to put this to a battle between twits and an wit

Dante
:cool:
dD

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvNHZx_Bb4]Michael Buffer - YouTube[/ame]

USeCaution, Dante was ready to dismiss you....

and then he did what most here (like Dr Gumpo and SiModo) do not do...he bothered to read/listen to your post before commenting

Whomever picks up the Dante Challenge be prepared ... there will be a price for losing ... you will belong to me. That is what I want if you are judged to lose ,,., an avatar that you will be put for a month that Dante makes with text "I belong to Dante"

[youtube]XCeNCvwEFU8[/youtube]

Last edited:
USeCaution, Dante was ready to dismiss you....

and then he did what most here (like Dr Gumpo and SiModo) do not do...he bothered to read/listen to your post before commenting

90% Here is BS. I'm still looking for the official rule book! I try not to read them too!

Then for you ignorance must be bliss...

...but Dante knows the rules...he wrote the book., rule#1: throw caution to the wind...comment upon posts you have not read

I'm boycotting this joke for now. Thank you for the invitation. Grump and I are grown up enough where we can discuss our opinions on USMB anywhere.

But, for now, this is my last post in this joke.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg....................................rep

^ yep. thats the way it looks

Si modo and others are trying to run the boards. After Gunny left and a few idiots found a way to slowly bend the boards to their style of posting, using and misusing rules to allow them to hijack most every thread on USMB, a TeeWeePee Revolution has surfaced on USMB fighting against reason, rationality, sanity, and civility.:eek:

I thought judges decided who won and lost after they were mutually agreed upon. From an asshole's perspective you must be sure its a win.

I thought judges decided who won and lost after they were mutually agreed upon. From an asshole's perspective you must be sure its a win.

Default...by default....

being unclear on concepts is rampant around here. Just trying to lift ya'll out of ignorance

:redface:

Physican heal thyself. Unsubscribe.

since you have a habit of never really saying anything, you are in no danger of ever having a challenge brought to you...:eusa_shhh:

Whomever picks up the Dante Challenge be prepared ... there will be a price for losing ... you will belong to me. That is what I want if you are judged to lose ,,., an avatar that you will be put for a month that Dante makes with text "I belong to Dante"

[youtube]XCeNCvwEFU8[/youtube]

didn't cicero say something very similar to that right before his hands were nailed to the senate wall?

Forum List

Back