Dang, I thought I was just being sarcastic

A few days ago I made a comment to the effect..I wonder how long it will be before the tin foil hats start accusing Harris of being part of a child sex ring like they did Hillary. Guess what..Debunking 3 Viral Falsehoods About Kamala Harris

The Pizzagate scandal was never really investigated you know.

I don't know the connection between Kamala and the alleged Liberal Paedophile Ring is. I'd hope that the FBI would interview Ghislaine Maxwell in regards to this, and offer her a deal based upon the information she is able to provide

What is to investigate about Pizzagate? They were trying to say that there was a pedophile ring being ran out of Comet Pizza's basement.

Only problem is, that place doesn't have a basement. How much more do you need to "investigate" to know it's a bullshit conspiracy theory?
He has a basement he uses close to CPP&P because he talked about how they can their own tomatos and store them in the basement. That's from his own Instagram page. It was also referred to as the "kill room" by one of his pedo pals.
They kill kids there too..GASP!!..(rolls eyes)
Tony Podesta's creepy art collection and he is a pal of James Alefantis of CPP&P.

1597547089218.png

1597547115474.png

1597547220014.png

1597547276964.png

1597547310860.png

It tells us something very disturbing about anyone who looks at normal, healthy affection between a father and daughter, and sees pedophilia and incest.

Morons love proving their stupidity.

Not stupidity. Something much worse. We're not allowed, on this forum, to come out and say it, but I think it is obvious enough to all sane, decent people what it is that they are proving about themselves.

View attachment 375493
Normal healthy relationship..LOL!! Funny how Trump's cult tries to downplay that creepy 'relationship'.

It tells us something very disturbing about anyone who looks at normal, healthy affection between a father and daughter, and sees pedophilia and incest.

Morons love proving their stupidity.

Not stupidity. Something much worse. We're not allowed, on this forum, to come out and say it, but I think it is obvious enough to all sane, decent people what it is that they are proving about themselves.

View attachment 375493
Normal healthy relationship..LOL!! Funny how Trump's cult tries to downplay that creepy 'relationship'.

Creepy Uncle Joe being his usual pervert self....

Oh. The NYT again.

She is not black. That's a fact, and the black community knows it.

Perhaps you can enlighten us. Exactly what is "black"?

She's a one-percenter of Jamaican/Indian heritage being passed off as a poor oppressed African-American minority. She has as much in common with the black community as I do.
Where do you get this one percenter from?

She's a millionaire.
So? What does that have to do with race?

Oh. The NYT again.

She's a one-percenter of Jamaican/Indian heritage being passed off as a poor oppressed African-American minority. She has as much in common with the black community as I do.

She's a millionaire.

Nothing. It has to do with her being a one-percenter, which you questioned.

Oh. The NYT again.

She's a millionaire.

Nothing. It has to do with her being a one-percenter, which you questioned.

ahhhhhh...ok...when it was conflated in there with race, I wasn't thinking of the more common understanding of "one percenter".

ahhhhhh...ok...when it was conflated in there with race, I wasn't thinking of the more common understanding of "one percenter".

Yep, same here. But Billy dropped the one-drop-rule at the time when Rightardia was all a-flutter about "He's only half-black!" - and then chose to redefine that into a pathway straight to the presidency, designed to make Whitey suffer. Horribly.

But hey, they didn't yet drop the age-old white-supremacist privilege of defining who is black - or Native American, for that matter, or a real American. They can't do without their racism, and so we shall recognize them.

A few days ago I made a comment to the effect..I wonder how long it will be before the tin foil hats start accusing Harris of being part of a child sex ring like they did Hillary. Guess what..Debunking 3 Viral Falsehoods About Kamala Harris

I don't know the connection between Kamala and the alleged Liberal Paedophile Ring is. I'd hope that the FBI would interview Ghislaine Maxwell in regards to this, and offer her a deal based upon the information she is able to provide

How come Barr hasn't pursued this? He is obviously a bumbling boob. No I got it he is a freaking RINO!!!

MAGA!!!

How come Barr hasn't pursued this? He is obviously a bumbling boob. No I got it he is a freaking RINO!!!

MAGA!!!

How do you know that he hasn't pursued it?

MAGA!!!

How do you know that he hasn't pursued it?

tRump wouldn't/couldn't keep his cock holster shut long enough. Fake Nuz bro.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

What?!?! They didn't investigate a sex ring in the basement of a pizzeria that didn't have a basement?!? You one of those Qanon psychos?

Mueller investigated a urine soaked mattress in Moscow for 2 years, even though the mattress was never produced. So why not?
If a hotel like Four Seasons had a urine soaked mattress the hotel would surely know about it.

Lol the difference here is that is some no one random conspiracy theory nut. The Democrats do that same thing MAINSTREAM. Not only Mainstream media but right in congress with top congressional leaders.

Yep, same here. But Billy dropped the one-drop-rule at the time when Rightardia was all a-flutter about "He's only half-black!" - and then chose to redefine that into a pathway straight to the presidency, designed to make Whitey suffer. Horribly.

But hey, they didn't yet drop the age-old white-supremacist privilege of defining who is black - or Native American, for that matter, or a real American. They can't do without their racism, and so we shall recognize them.

I don't care what color you are. I treat all idiots equally.

Forum List

Back