Dang, I thought I was just being sarcastic

Pizzagate wasnt about the Clintons....Clintons were tied to some shady people in Haiti who were transporting kids out but were caught

A few days ago I made a comment to the effect..I wonder how long it will be before the tin foil hats start accusing Harris of being part of a child sex ring like they did Hillary. Guess what..Debunking 3 Viral Falsehoods About Kamala Harris

The Pizzagate scandal was never really investigated you know.

I don't know the connection between Kamala and the alleged Liberal Paedophile Ring is. I'd hope that the FBI would interview Ghislaine Maxwell in regards to this, and offer her a deal based upon the information she is able to provide

What is to investigate about Pizzagate? They were trying to say that there was a pedophile ring being ran out of Comet Pizza's basement.

Only problem is, that place doesn't have a basement. How much more do you need to "investigate" to know it's a bullshit conspiracy theory?
He has a basement he uses close to CPP&P because he talked about how they can their own tomatos and store them in the basement. That's from his own Instagram page. It was also referred to as the "kill room" by one of his pedo pals.

A few days ago I made a comment to the effect..I wonder how long it will be before the tin foil hats start accusing Harris of being part of a child sex ring like they did Hillary. Guess what..Debunking 3 Viral Falsehoods About Kamala Harris

I don't know the connection between Kamala and the alleged Liberal Paedophile Ring is. I'd hope that the FBI would interview Ghislaine Maxwell in regards to this, and offer her a deal based upon the information she is able to provide

What is to investigate about Pizzagate? They were trying to say that there was a pedophile ring being ran out of Comet Pizza's basement.

Only problem is, that place doesn't have a basement. How much more do you need to "investigate" to know it's a bullshit conspiracy theory?
He has a basement he uses close to CPP&P because he talked about how they can their own tomatos and store them in the basement. That's from his own Instagram page. It was also referred to as the "kill room" by one of his pedo pals.
They kill kids there too..GASP!!..(rolls eyes)

Trump's at it again - Kami is a foreigner...!
Her parent's weren't born in America, so some dickhead is saying she's not eligible...?
"Trump was asked about a column from a conservative law professor who questioned her eligibility, and responded, "I just heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements and by the way the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer."

President Obama is the sixth U.S. President to have had one or both of his parents not born on U.S. soil". The opinion (Strunk v. N.Y. State Board of Elections) then listed Andrew Jackson, James Buchanan, Chester A. Arthur, Woodrow Wilson, and Herbert Hoover...
If God would strike him with a lightening bolt, I'd start going to church..And I'm Jewish

Her parent's weren't born in America, so some dickhead is saying she's not eligible...?
"Trump was asked about a column from a conservative law professor who questioned her eligibility, and responded, "I just heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements and by the way the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer."

President Obama is the sixth U.S. President to have had one or both of his parents not born on U.S. soil". The opinion (Strunk v. N.Y. State Board of Elections) then listed Andrew Jackson, James Buchanan, Chester A. Arthur, Woodrow Wilson, and Herbert Hoover...
If God would strike him with a lightening bolt, I'd start going to church..And I'm Jewish

What was the matter with our President's response? He's not a constitutional lawyer, how is he qualified to criticize the conclusions of a Law Professor in her area of expertise? At least not until he can study up on it?

And for the record, he didn't say she wasn't qualified, just that it was apparently an open question

What was the matter with our President's response? He's not a constitutional lawyer, how is he qualified to criticize the conclusions of a Law Professor in her area of expertise? At least not until he can study up on it?

And for the record, he didn't say she wasn't qualified, just that it was apparently an open question
Go talk that BS to will and my pal Dale Was the pos qualified to say Obama wasn't American???

There's no reason to fabricate anything. As CA AG she made the case and evidence against up to 40 catholic priests disappear. Lawyers connected to the church funded her campaign for AG, can you say quid pro politics? More proof Harrisy is for sale.

Go talk that BS to will and my pal Dale Was the pos qualified to say Obama wasn't American???

He didn't know where Obama was born, so Mr. Trump financed an investigation.

He wasn't in either Hawaii or Kenya when Barry was born- he had no way of knowing. Turned out Obama was born in Hawaii, and President Trump revealed his conclusions on TV.

From your own link....

By Friday morning, more than 4,200 tweets discussed the unfounded theory about Harris’ connection to PizzaGate

So 4k in a nation of 350+ million? Thats a big deal to you?

G
E
T

A

G
R
I
P

He wasn't in either Hawaii or Kenya when Barry was born- he had no way of knowing. Turned out Obama was born in Hawaii, and President Trump revealed his conclusions on TV.
Trump is a racist That's a fact

What?!?! They didn't investigate a sex ring in the basement of a pizzeria that didn't have a basement?!? You one of those Qanon psychos?

What?!?! They didn't investigate a sex ring in the basement of a pizzeria that didn't have a basement?!? You one of those Qanon psychos?

Mueller investigated a urine soaked mattress in Moscow for 2 years, even though the mattress was never produced. So why not?

Comet Pizza doesn't have a basement NOW. That doesn't mean it couldn't have been filled in.

And if conspirators weren't using the Comet Pizza basement, what were they using. I'd like to get Ghislaine Maxwell on the record, offer her a deal, see who she is willing to drop a dime on.
Democrats are scum that cover for pedophiles.

They had their pedophile parties in the tunnels under DC.

The pizza gate guy said they store their sauce in the basement.

Democrats know Bill Clinton is a pedophile and if they had their way in 2016, Bill Clinton would be in the white house partying with epstien today and Democrats here would be defending them.

Trump is a racist That's a fact
As racist as most of the Progs.

Forum List

Back