A Republican Secretary of State views on mail-in voting

In five states voting by mail is the only way you can vote. Here's a view on mail-in voting by Kim Wyman, Secretary of State for Washington, who's Republican..Washington: Where Everyone Votes by Mail
You're entitled to your opinion on this one, but I gotta tell you, this particular rhetorical trick is getting tired AF.

The fact that somebody ostensibly on the right agrees with you doesn't make you correct.

In five states voting by mail is the only way you can vote. Here's a view on mail-in voting by Kim Wyman, Secretary of State for Washington, who's Republican..Washington: Where Everyone Votes by Mail
You're entitled to your opinion on this one, but I gotta tell you, this particular rhetorical trick is getting tired AF.

The fact that somebody ostensibly on the right agrees with you doesn't make you correct.
Trump signed the bill into law for mail in voting passed by a Republican led Congress so it must be okay to do as such...

Trump signed the bill into law for mail in voting passed by a Republican led Congress so it must be okay to do as such...
Um. . . what?

it's true too...

and they all vote for the Rats, the DemonRats.

1597631291496.png

Forum List

Back