Dang, I thought I was just being sarcastic

A few days ago I made a comment to the effect..I wonder how long it will be before the tin foil hats start accusing Harris of being part of a child sex ring like they did Hillary. Guess what..Debunking 3 Viral Falsehoods About Kamala Harris

The Pizzagate scandal was never really investigated you know.

I don't know the connection between Kamala and the alleged Liberal Paedophile Ring is. I'd hope that the FBI would interview Ghislaine Maxwell in regards to this, and offer her a deal based upon the information she is able to provide

A few days ago I made a comment to the effect..I wonder how long it will be before the tin foil hats start accusing Harris of being part of a child sex ring like they did Hillary. Guess what..Debunking 3 Viral Falsehoods About Kamala Harris

I don't know the connection between Kamala and the alleged Liberal Paedophile Ring is. I'd hope that the FBI would interview Ghislaine Maxwell in regards to this, and offer her a deal based upon the information she is able to provide
Pizza is code word to the pedophiles for little girls.

1597517693546.png

Perhaps she prefers them a stiffer and with a little more salt.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That's because of the right wing "NO CONSPIRACY THEORY LEFT BEHIND" policy. Those conspiracy theories are just recycled each time a new person appears. Having familiar things to whine about calms the crazies, and makes them much easier to control.

Not a "conspiracy" theory at all. Its just a commitment to get the facts and to investigate. If Kamala were to win, the investigation and possible impeachment of her as well as Sleepy Joe will be job 1.

What is to investigate about Pizzagate? They were trying to say that there was a pedophile ring being ran out of Comet Pizza's basement.

Only problem is, that place doesn't have a basement. How much more do you need to "investigate" to know it's a bullshit conspiracy theory?

What is to investigate about Pizzagate? They were trying to say that there was a pedophile ring being ran out of Comet Pizza's basement.

Only problem is, that place doesn't have a basement. How much more do you need to "investigate" to know it's a bullshit conspiracy theory?

Comet Pizza doesn't have a basement NOW. That doesn't mean it couldn't have been filled in.

And if conspirators weren't using the Comet Pizza basement, what were they using. I'd like to get Ghislaine Maxwell on the record, offer her a deal, see who she is willing to drop a dime on.

Forum List

Back