Dang...coal use EXPLODING!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Back to 2013 levels!

'Dirty ol' coal' is making a comeback and consumption is expected to return to 2013′s record levels

But wait...the AGW folks have been telling us for years that coal is dead:uhh::uhh:

And this doesn't even reference China and India, who btw, are irrelevant to the climate obsessed and don't think their coal use effects the planet.

happy_man_laughing_7.jpg

Merkel put Germany in a bad spot.

Sure did...but the German people have historically been suckers. They invariably latch on to any and all government sponsored plans....it's fascinating. This culture...a bunch of bots...embrace the boot. :2up:

It's even affecting beer making there...lol...and most Germans are spending their summer of '22 chopping wood in preparation for winter:coffee::coffee:

Sure did...but the German people have historically been suckers. They invariably latch on to any and all government sponsored plans....it's fascinating. This culture...a bunch of bots...embrace the boot. :2up:

It's even affecting beer making there...lol...and most Germans are spending their summer of '22 chopping wood in preparation for winter:coffee::coffee:
Hey! At least they know what they're in for. They seem to have a decent PM now, but Merkel did damage there for years.

The US military is a world leader in pollution, but AGW supporters never demand it be curtailed. Funny fact!

Back to 2013 levels!

'Dirty ol' coal' is making a comeback and consumption is expected to return to 2013′s record levels

But wait...the AGW folks have been telling us for years that coal is dead:uhh::uhh:

And this doesn't even reference China and India, who btw, are irrelevant to the climate obsessed and don't think their coal use effects the planet.

View attachment 677506
Climate concern is led by virtue signalers.

Nothing they propose will do much to address the situation, and what steps they do take will more than likely result in you keeping less of your money and having fewer freedoms.

But should we be surprised? Virtue signaling is all politicians ever do. They care virtually about nothing except their own bottom line as they drive around in SUV's, own mansion after mansion they heat and cool, and fly around the world more than they drive.

Lol. You missed my point.

However I’d be FUCKING ECSTATIC if we had no war machine, and if you were smart you would be too.

I don't care about green whiners whining about our military CO2.
I don't care if they're too stupid to whine about our military CO2.

I don't care about green whiners whining about our military CO2.
I don't care if they're too stupid to whine about our military CO2.
They’re too dumb to whine because they’ve become warmongers like so many on the right. Or maybe just dupes of the State and it’s lying media.

Merkel put Germany in a bad spot.
That was my first thought, too, that Germany with its unusually dirty soft coal will have to use it now that Russia is down to exporting only 20% of the usual amount of natural gas to Europe --- and is feared to be cutting it all out. Well, they ARE at war, what would anyone expect?

However I’d be FUCKING ECSTATIC if we had no war machine, and if you were smart you would be too.
I'm a libertarian too but libertarians believe a proper function of government is defense against hostile nations!

We're too big. We're too rich. I'd say too powerful, but I'm not sure that's true anymore since we can't actually hope to make war in this state of disunity.

So mainly, I hope no one attacks us.

Actually no. You're a fucking retard.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I'm a libertarian too but libertarians believe a proper function of government is defense against hostile nations!

We're too big. We're too rich. I'd say too powerful, but I'm not sure that's true anymore since we can't actually hope to make war in this state of disunity.

So mainly, I hope no one attacks us.
No one will attack us, but the USG will attack lots of foreign nations. Its what imperialist powers do and ultimately how empires die.

Our military is nothing more than a mercenary force for big corporations and the oligarchy. It has been this way for over a century.

Forum List

Back