Joe Biden is a no-good lying dogface pony soldier!

Biden will go down in history, as the president who flooded America with the third-world.
This is not something, I sure the fuck would not wish to be remembered for.

One example: It codifies letting in a minimum of 5000 illegals per day. That is five times what Barry Hussein’s DHS Sec said was a crisis.
Letting them in in what way, under what conditions? Is that better or worse than nothing?

HR 2 fixes Asylum, but you dont want that
HR2 has some good parts, some parts that I don’t agree or that go too far, violate rights or endanger life. Some sections are purely political and have nothing to do with the border.

Seems like the current bill is a good compromise, containing much of what Republican’s want. The best way to fix asylum is to hire a ton more judges and speed up the process.

HR2 has some good parts, some parts that I don’t agree or that go too far, violate rights or endanger life. Some sections are purely political and have nothing to do with the border.

Seems like the current bill is a good compromise, containing much of what Republican’s want. The best way to fix asylum is to hire a ton more judges and speed up the process.
Balony on Senate
Asylum being abused is #1 issue

Government is the cause of the problem!

To fix the problem we need to hire more government!

Rinse...repeat...

Yes. More complaining is the solution. :rolleyes:

They could just follow the Law.

Seems pretty simple.

We don't need another ''two weeks to flatten the curve'' brand of narrative where the only thing that really happens is that the authoritarians are further empowered and they continue riding it for as long as they think they can get away with it with their newly acquired expansion and power.

That's, in effect, the same brand of shenanigans they're pulling, or tried to pull, with this bill.

Last edited:
Biden will go down in history, as the president who flooded America with the third-world.
This is not something, I sure the fuck would not wish to be remembered for.
stupid, That is probably the last thing he will be remembered for. You haters have no clue. Keep this in mind whatever they come up with to restrict the borders will be overturned by the courts because we have laws both domestic and international laws and treaty's protecting people looking for asylum. And I'm telling you straight out right now they aren't going to dump the treaty's or the international law or the domestic law. The treaty is the number one treaty in the world put together by this country written by the right and the left. You people are idiots. NO matter what very little can be done as far as asylum seekers are concerned.

stupid, That is probably the last thing he will be remembered for. You haters have no clue. Keep this in mind whatever they come up with to restrict the borders will be overturned by the courts because we have laws both domestic and international laws and treaty's protecting people looking for asylum. And I'm telling you straight out right now they aren't going to dump the treaty's or the international law or the domestic law. The treaty is the number one treaty in the world put together by this country written by the right and the left. You people are idiots. NO matter what very little can be done as far as asylum seekers are concerned.

Nope.
That will indeed be the #1 thing he'll be remembered for.

Only by you hater ,only by the weakest part of our society.
Asylum seekers my ass. They are seeking mobey and not escaping persecution. This is a loop hole that must close.

Asylum is for REAL persecution. Like the Taliban hunting those who assisted us in War. That is a real case not Guadamala IM HERE because my wages are LOW JUAN.

Forum List

Back