Dan Crenshaw: MAGA Hardliners Aren’t Rational People

Says the guy with a criminal traitor for an avatar
I know! Such a bad man for ridding our country of a traitor, murderer, abuser of power etc
Acting Man Bad!
#JWBDS
JWB, despite being a great actor and Patriot, was also a great philosopher. Man of many talents.
you-miss-100-of-the-shots-you-do-npt-taker-john-13932736.png

lol

And here's an example of why Republicans are incapable of governing.
Yet the first time the House gop denies dems (or RINOs) of something they feel is a "must have" both they and you will whine like so many little bitches.

You people are about as regular and predictable in your actions as my morning constitutional....And smell about the same. ;)

Being a #NeverTrumper, it’s hilarious to watch the GOP turn into the Leopards Eating Peoples’ Faces Off Party as the leopards eat peoples’ faces off. The dysfunction is highly predictable watching the so-called conservative party over the years devolve into a giant grifting cult of personality wallowing in grievance and bizarre conspiracy theories whose primary motivation is to pwn the libs.

Crenshaw suggested the Republican hardliners’ tactics are rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of how to legislate.​

“They always think they’re fighting for some principle. But what they always end up doing in practical terms is forcing more compromises with Democrats than we otherwise would have had to do,” he said. “They can’t explain—they cannot grasp this concept no matter how many times you show them. They cannot grasp this concept. So you’re not dealing with rational people sometimes.”​

No kidding. All Rep. Crenshaw had to do was spend 15 minutes reading the twaf to figure this out.
You are being dishonest. Nowhere in that material does it say that Crenshaw is referring to TRUMP people. It simply says GOP

You liberals are despicable in how you distort things just to get people to listen to your sorry asses.

The biggest problem the McCarthy camp have is their opponents raising the border issue and term limits. These are so broadly supported by the GOP base, and many closet logical Dems that they can simply stand on those principles until the very end.

Why wouldn't McCarthy agree to those issues? If you want actual change, you have to ACT not TALK about it. His flippant disregard of such vital issues is going to ensure that as each vote passes, he obtains fewer and fewer votes.

What a situation, but at least it will draw major attention to these issues and might even help a disadvantaged GOP candidate in 2024.

Not even Trumps endorsement will help much in this situation. The very Establishment that hurt him has also weakened his influence on the current crop of politicians.
too bad for the Establishment that Trump still has much of his influence over We the People.

And why wouldn't he? He was against a lot of Establishment BS (the reason they had to get rid of him)

What a mess. I need an aspirin...washed down with lots of Irish cream/whiskey

Crenshaw
A lot of promise to begin with.
That's gone
yeh, I've heard some things about how he is at least a little bit Rino

I'd know for sure if I were able to watch news half as much as I once did but that is not possible these days. In any case, I'm confused because one of the few people who seems to agree with yours truly on just about everything, Gingrich, is in favor of McCarthy, and yet so are RINOs.

Any information you have that can clear things up somewhat would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Yet the first time the House gop denies dems (or RINOs) of something they feel is a "must have" both they and you will whine like so many little bitches.

You people are about as regular and predictable in your actions as my morning constitutional....And smell about the same. ;)
You and the Taliban 20 hate McCarthy because he doesn't really believe in the deep state/swamp/MAGA lies.

By rational , Crenshaw means swamp rat business as usual
Please help me understand where he is coming from. He says that people do not understand how things work (true enough) in Congress, that somehow what the 20 non-McCarthy people are doing is going to make it so that the Rs have to cater to the Ds even more or something to that general effect. He did not elaborate, at least not in the article I saw.

I don't know, but we all know that Dc folks just say stuff and hope it sounds logical--or at least not terribly ILL-logical

For what it's worth, I could make a pretty long list of prominent Democrats, and assert without fear of contradiction, that anyone who voted for them FOR ANY OFFICE of public trust, is either stupid or subversive. Prove me wrong.

Adam Schiff,
Nancy Pelosi,
AOC (and the others in the so-called, 'Squad'),
John Fetterman,
Chuck Schumer,

need I go on?
That's exactly it

they are either stupid or subversive (of truth, God.. logic.. law and order)

Please help me understand where he is coming from. He says that people do not understand how things work (true enough) in Congress, that somehow what the 20 non-McCarthy people are doing is going to make it so that the Rs have to cater to the Ds even more or something to that general effect. He did not elaborate, at least not in the article I saw.

I don't know, but we all know that Dc folks just say stuff and hope it sounds logical--or at least not terribly ILL-logical
I think McCarthy repubs are threatening to defect to the dems

Seems to me the problem is not about their general positions on issues, or about their concerns, it's that they've been so manipulated, full of rage and emotion, that they can't control their behaviors. So they just MASSIVELY overcompensate on pretty much EVERYTHING, and it makes them look ignorant and foolish.

I understand their concerns and agree with some of them. But fer fuck's sake, they can't seem to understand that this comical hyperbole they're consumed by does more harm than good. They've been convinced that things like complexity and nuance and calm reason are some fucking conspiracy theory to get them.
No matter what they do, they will never out comic the Progs and what they have done in public over the years.

Seems to me the problem is not about their general positions on issues, or about their concerns, it's that they've been so manipulated, full of rage and emotion, that they can't control their behaviors. So they just MASSIVELY overcompensate on pretty much EVERYTHING, and it makes them look ignorant and foolish.

I understand their concerns and agree with some of them. But fer fuck's sake, they can't seem to understand that this comical hyperbole they're consumed by does more harm than good. They've been convinced that things like complexity and nuance and calm reason are some fucking conspiracy theory to get them.
You do not want anyone rocking the boat. The boat that sailed without the American people on it. Everything comes before the citizens welfare and safety. People have had enough and the rage and emotion comes from those who oppose the politicians concerned about the citizen.

Also what you believe are now proven lies and more are being exposed every day. The bleeding has just begun.

Forum List

Back