Dan Crenshaw: MAGA Hardliners Aren’t Rational People

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Being a #NeverTrumper, it’s hilarious to watch the GOP turn into the Leopards Eating Peoples’ Faces Off Party as the leopards eat peoples’ faces off. The dysfunction is highly predictable watching the so-called conservative party over the years devolve into a giant grifting cult of personality wallowing in grievance and bizarre conspiracy theories whose primary motivation is to pwn the libs.

Crenshaw suggested the Republican hardliners’ tactics are rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of how to legislate.​

“They always think they’re fighting for some principle. But what they always end up doing in practical terms is forcing more compromises with Democrats than we otherwise would have had to do,” he said. “They can’t explain—they cannot grasp this concept no matter how many times you show them. They cannot grasp this concept. So you’re not dealing with rational people sometimes.”​

No kidding. All Rep. Crenshaw had to do was spend 15 minutes reading the twaf to figure this out.

Being a #NeverTrumper, it’s hilarious to watch the GOP turn into the Leopards Eating Peoples’ Faces Off Party as the leopards eat peoples’ faces off. The dysfunction is highly predictable watching the so-called conservative party over the years devolve into a giant grifting cult of personality wallowing in grievance and bizarre conspiracy theories whose primary motivation is to pwn the libs.

Crenshaw suggested the Republican hardliners’ tactics are rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of how to legislate.​

“They always think they’re fighting for some principle. But what they always end up doing in practical terms is forcing more compromises with Democrats than we otherwise would have had to do,” he said. “They can’t explain—they cannot grasp this concept no matter how many times you show them. They cannot grasp this concept. So you’re not dealing with rational people sometimes.”​

No kidding. All Rep. Crenshaw had to do was spend 15 minutes reading the twaf to figure this out.
Seems to me the problem is not about their general positions on issues, or about their concerns, it's that they've been so manipulated, full of rage and emotion, that they can't control their behaviors. So they just MASSIVELY overcompensate on pretty much EVERYTHING, and it makes them look ignorant and foolish.

I understand their concerns and agree with some of them. But fer fuck's sake, they can't seem to understand that this comical hyperbole they're consumed by does more harm than good. They've been convinced that things like complexity and nuance and calm reason are some fucking conspiracy theory to get them.

Seems to me the problem is not about their general positions on issues, or about their concerns, it's that they've been so manipulated, full of rage and emotion, that they can't control their behaviors. So they just MASSIVELY overcompensate on pretty much EVERYTHING, and it makes them look ignorant and foolish.

I understand their concerns and agree with some of them. But fer fuck's sake, they can't seem to understand that this comical hyperbole they're consumed by does more harm than good. They've been convinced that things like complexity and nuance and calm reason are some fucking conspiracy theory to get them.
OK shill, what "harm" does it do?

Sucking Turtle cock is not what gop voters want out of a gop House Leader.

dan-crenshaw-john-mccain.jpg

What is "rational" about being a #NeverTrumper? Allow me to answer that for you. Nothing. We all saw the birth of the IRRATIONAL, HYPER-EMOTIONAL #NeverTrumper movement the night Hillary lost. You and all of your butt hurt Hillary supporters were squealing and crying like little kids denied their Christmas toys. Then you regressed into hatred and anger which is where you all have been for 7 years since.

Sucking Turtle cock is not what gop voters want out of a gop House Leader.
And, as if by example...

:laugh:

Dan Crenshaw, the federal supremacist, doesnt have much room to talk about anyone else.
Of course, the fascist toto probably jerked off to that article.

Two million illegal aliens a year entering (invading?) our country is hyperbol?

Its real and the libs (you?) want even more

For what it's worth, I could make a pretty long list of prominent Democrats, and assert without fear of contradiction, that anyone who voted for them FOR ANY OFFICE of public trust, is either stupid or subversive. Prove me wrong.

Adam Schiff,
Nancy Pelosi,
AOC (and the others in the so-called, 'Squad'),
John Fetterman,
Chuck Schumer,

need I go on?

For what it's worth, I could make a pretty long list of prominent Democrats, and assert without fear of contradiction, that anyone who voted for them FOR ANY OFFICE of public trust, is either stupid or subversive. Prove me wrong.

Adam Schiff,
Nancy Pelosi,
AOC (and the others in the so-called, 'Squad'),
John Fetterman,
Chuck Schumer,

need I go on?

They are in a cult.
It only matters that there is a "D" next to their name.

Isn’t this the same fuck that votes for democrat shit all the time?

The biggest problem the McCarthy camp have is their opponents raising the border issue and term limits. These are so broadly supported by the GOP base, and many closet logical Dems that they can simply stand on those principles until the very end.

Why wouldn't McCarthy agree to those issues? If you want actual change, you have to ACT not TALK about it. His flippant disregard of such vital issues is going to ensure that as each vote passes, he obtains fewer and fewer votes.

What a situation, but at least it will draw major attention to these issues and might even help a disadvantaged GOP candidate in 2024.

Not even Trumps endorsement will help much in this situation. The very Establishment that hurt him has also weakened his influence on the current crop of politicians.

Forum List

Back