Damn! This Jenner ad is AWESOME!

It's a genetic reality.
Hahaha...NO IT’S NOT!
Chicks with dicks are a new-age Leftist concoction...today’s pole puffers and rug munchers.
Think about it; where were all these batshit loony twisted weirdos 15 years ago?

Yeah, it is:

How is Jenner in any qualified to be governor?

I wouldn't lecture anyone about qualifications if I were you. Just look who you put in the White House. Look at what crazed liberals elected to the governor's mansion in California.

I am not impelled to take you seriously.

Joe Biden was the most qualified man in America. He is the ONLY person in the country with experience in lifting the economy out of a total economic crash and putting it back on the rails, after the 2008 economic crash. 40 years in government, 8 years as vice-President. He did it once, he can do it again.

You elected a white nationalist authoritarian reality TV star, who had driven 7 companies into bankrtuptcy, who crashed the economy, unleashed a pandemic on the nation, and set the country ablaze in racial unrest. And was just as bad in your foreign policy.

How much worse could Biden possibly be? At least I don't wake up every morning and check the news to see if Trump started WWIII overnight.

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

Why not? You wanted an old demented racist pedophile (Biden) for President

Such Irony considering the orange pervert who you support.

Joe Biden was the most qualified man in America.

Sure he was.

Someone who needs to be led by the hand and who can't lead independently or of his own volition is uniquely unqualified to be president. I don't care what party they're from.

When you incessantly repeat the lie that Biden is senile, you make yourself look ridiculous. Open your eyes to what is going on and take your head out of your ass.

Trump is on stage a Mar-a-lago telling everyone the election was stolen, and blithering conspiracy theories with no basis in fact or in evidence, about how he's going to overturn the election and return to being President. Who is the senile old man needing to be lead by the hand here?

It's a genetic reality.
Hahaha...NO IT’S NOT!
Chicks with dicks are a new-age Leftist concoction...today’s pole puffers and rug munchers.
Think about it; where were all these batshit loony twisted weirdos 15 years ago?

Yeah, it is:

Regarding the first link:

"While their study of 30 individuals -- they now have data on more than 30 others -- appears to be the largest to date, the sample size prompted them to classify the published findings as preliminary."

Meaning that a sample size that small does not indicate any genetic connection until a larger, more comprehensive study is conducted.

You should really learn to read things all the way through.

Interesting to say the least.
I know very little about Jenner other than his Olympic history. I know nothing about the amoral elitist Kardashian family, other than seeing a few Youtube clips of their over-the-top fake show.
I would have never guessed that Jenner was a conservative. And looks to be fairly hard about it.
What is going to be interesting to watch is how liberals, once showering him with all the love and praise they could muster simply because he wears a dress, are going to tear him down with equal vigor. As they do all who disagree.

I can see the faces of all those who said he was "brave and beautiful"... clapping vigorously everywhere he goes... and now.... FUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!! ...... what do I do now???

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks San Francisco is some kind of a cesspool hasn’t been there and doesn’t know WTF they are talking about.

I've been there multiple times and I know exactly what I'm talking about. I go there for work. I've seen it up front and close. California is nothing like it used to be. People like you have ruined that state.
I go there all the time. If you have money it’s great. You must be poor. It’s tough being in a high rent place without money and that’s a reasonable critique of SF. There isn’t really a way to make it cheaper for you though.

Meh. California has normal issues. Anyone who thinks San Francisco is some kind of a cesspool hasn’t been there and doesn’t know WTF they are talking about. The biggest problem is everyone wants to live there so pricing is high. Move to Alabama if you want a cheap crappy place to live.

A sheltered city boy like you knows exactly jack squat. You don't observe the deplorable state the city is in because of your wanting to be as far away from it as possible. That alone is an acknowledgment of its existence.

The difference? You don't want to do a damn thing about it.
I don’t think “sheltered city boy” is an actual saying. It makes no sense and that was the most lucid part of you post. I mean what are you even trying to say?

Meh. California has normal issues. Anyone who thinks San Francisco is some kind of a cesspool hasn’t been there and doesn’t know WTF they are talking about. The biggest problem is everyone wants to live there so pricing is high. Move to Alabama if you want a cheap crappy place to live.

A sheltered city boy like you knows exactly jack squat. You don't observe the deplorable state the city is in because of your wanting to be as far away from it as possible. That alone is an acknowledgment of its existence.

The difference? You don't want to do a damn thing about it.
I don’t think “sheltered city boy” is an actual saying. It makes no sense and that was the most lucid part of you post. I mean what are you even trying to say?

I am saying something you are unwilling to hear.

The face face not match the voice

Bruce Jenner is a freak
yes, he is a freak but damn--------he's a huge step up for california and their usual collection of freaks.
I'm not overly impressed with Caitlyn in general, and I think it says something about California that he's apparently the sanest person in the state.

But it's not my circus, and they're not my monkeys. I'd just be mightily grateful if Californians would stay in their own damned state and fix the problems they allowed to fester, rather than fleeing into my state and bringing the problems along with them.

Kinda the way I feel about illegal immigrants from Cental America, come to think of it.

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

Why not? You wanted an old demented racist pedophile (Biden) for President

Uhhh please I voted for trump.

Forum List

Back