Damn! This Jenner ad is AWESOME!

Anyone who thinks San Francisco is some kind of a cesspool hasn’t been there and doesn’t know WTF they are talking about.

I've been there multiple times and I know exactly what I'm talking about. I go there for work. I've seen it up front and close. California is nothing like it used to be. People like you have ruined that state.

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

Then you are one of the reasons why California is the trash heap it is now.

Meh. California has normal issues. Anyone who thinks San Francisco is some kind of a cesspool hasn’t been there and doesn’t know WTF they are talking about. The biggest problem is everyone wants to live there so pricing is high. Move to Alabama if you want a cheap crappy place to live.

A sheltered city boy like you knows exactly jack squat. You don't observe the deplorable state the city is in because of your wanting to be as far away from it as possible. That alone is an acknowledgment of its existence.

The difference? You don't want to do a damn thing about it.

If a guy wakes up in the morning and puts on a dress, he won't get my vote.

Unlike Democrats, Jenner shows that Republicans are embracing diversity within their elected ranks. Even if it is a tranny running on sound policy ideas.

Diversity is looking past your own biases to acknowledge someone who may actually do something beneficial for you.

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

I would support anybody who has the right plans to fix the mess California is in, regardless of what they look like and how they dress. Your prejudice is an issue with you.
HE is stricken with mental issues. No political leadership seats should ever be filled by people with severe mental illnesses.
Call it bigotry if you like, I don't care.
Sadly MANY Republicans will support HIM simply because HE has an R after HIS name.

HE is stricken with mental issues. No political leadership seats should ever be filled by people with severe mental illnesses.
Sadly MANY Republicans will support HIM simply because HE has an R after HIS name.
bloody keys.gif

I would support anybody who has the right plans to fix the mess California is in, regardless of what they look like and how they dress. Your prejudice is an issue with you.

No, it's not bigotry. It's stating a fact, granted.

But what if Jenner actually does benefit the state?

Are we incapable of separating Jenner's transgenderism from "her" ability to serve? Prejudice is an impediment to improvement, and Jenner would be an exponential improvement over Newsom, who has practically run the state into the ground. I personally don't see how being transgender impacts one's competence in carrying out the duties of elected office.

You can think however you like, Gramps, but sometimes I wish people would look past their prejudices in order to benefit themselves and others instead.

It shouldn't matter who does it as long as it gets done. If it's a fking tranny, so be it (but that's just me).

Last edited:

Are we incapable of separating Jenner's transgenderism from "her" ability to serve? Prejudice is an impediment to improvement, and Jenner would be an exponential improvement over Newsom, who has practically run the state into the ground.

You can think however you like, Gramps, but sometimes I wish people would look past their prejudices in order to benefit themselves and others instead.

It shouldn't matter who does it as long as it gets done. If it's a fking tranny, so be it.
So me stating a fact is prejudice?

Hahahaha

Therefore stating black crime statistics makes me a racist right?

Are we incapable of separating Jenner's transgenderism from "her" ability to serve? Prejudice is an impediment to improvement, and Jenner would be an exponential improvement over Newsom, who has practically run the state into the ground.

It shouldn't matter who does it as long as it gets done. If it's a fking tranny, so be it.

Hahahaha

That's not what I said.

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

Right on!

At first, I thought her candidacy was a joke.

But I saw a few minutes of her comments, and she seemed to make a lot of sense.

And maybe, just maybe, enough people here in California are ready for a transgender governor.

But -- on second thought -- probably not.

(Governor Newsom and the Dems are really scared of this recall election. They think that they will defeat it -- and they probably will -- but it is nevertheless nice to see them sweating a bit. They are much too arrogant.)

Hahahaha

I am saying you are incapable of separating a mental disorder (which in this case does not impact competence) from actual mental disorders that do.

You are correct that transgenderism is a mental disorder insomuch as it impacts the person's ability to identify with the gender they were born as. It, however, would not impact how they carry out normal tasks or in this case, duties affiliated with elected officials.

But if Jenner does make California better, then what? Why are we playing into the liberal narrative that we don't favor diversity? Because there he/she/it is, running for governor of CA.

It is a good ad and she does seem to have the right idea to fix the state's mess. We'll see just how "woke" Californians are. Several LGBTQ organizations have already come out against her. If she actually starts to make any headwinds in the race you can bet the knives will come out and the supposed tolerant woke leftists will throw every nasty offensive attack at her, including her being transgendered, because at the end of the day those people are nothing more than simple hypocrites.

Why is there an assumption that the left must support her just because she's trans? Or black, or a woman, or whatever? The left will reject her because she's unqualified, inexperienced, and is yet another reality TV star with no plan, no agenda, and no clue. This is not what the state or the nation needs.

Candidates need to be assessed based on their experience, their platform, agenda and ideas, as well as the record of their party. No one in their right mind should be voting for Republicans at the moment until the party rids itself of Trump.

No. Prejudice is when you think someone who is trans is incapable of performing the duties of elected office, without knowing or acknowledging that transgenderism normally does not impact personal competence when it comes to serving or leading others.

If a transgender person were the last hope for this republic against a burgeoning woke liberal agenda, then I would favor them. I wouldn't care what they identified as. They would be a direct affront to everything the liberals supposedly stand for. Someone espousing their stated standards while expressing opposing ideas. I could think of nothing better, as it would show up liberals for the hypocrites they actually are.

Hahahaha

I am saying you are incapable of separating a mental disorder (which in this case does not impact competence) from actual mental disorders that do.

You are correct that transgenderism is a mental disorder insomuch as it impacts the person's ability to identify with the gender they were born as. It, however, would not impact how they carry out normal tasks or in this case, duties affiliated with elected officials.

But if Jenner does make California better, then what? Why are we playing into the liberal narrative that we don't favor diversity? Because there he/she/it is, running for governor of CA.
Being willing to cut off parts of your body and supporting others doing the same in order to fulfill a delusion cause by abnormal mental thoughts is definitely a sign of mental incompetence

Forum List

Back