Damn! This Jenner ad is AWESOME!

Personally, I'm enjoying watching the Prog heads explode due to the Cognitive Dissonance of trying to be Trans Allies while attacking Jenner. It's a thing of beauty.

Nothing says integrity like an anti trans transgendered person

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.
Crossdresser? How's that? People steal a lot of clothes in California.
If a man is wearing a woman's clothes, then it's obviously not his own clothes he's wearing, but if, presumably, he bought the clothes and paid for them with his own money then they are his clothes.

But if there's a woman with a burglar in her closet, and a strange man with a fetish is wearing her clothes, then that's going to be a problem -- but I think there are a few obsessed pop culture fans who are stealing and wearing Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner's clothes.

That same bible also says people are not to have tattoos among other things.

Why is there an assumption that the left must support her just because she's trans? Or black, or a woman, or whatever?

Because that's the standard you set.

No, not at all. That's the standard YOU expect. We support trans rights, gay rights, and women's rights. There's a difference.

We supported the trans woman for the Assistant Health Secretary's job because she had the education, credentials, and experience to make her the best person for the job. Jenner has NONE of those things.

YOU expect us to support any candidate who isn't a white CIS gendered male because "minorities". We're not under any obligation to support any "non-traditional" candidate just because they're not a white CIS-genered male.

We should ALL be evaluating candidates firstly on the basis of their qualifications, secondly based on their platform, and then on other factors. I wouldn't reject a trans candidate because they're trans, but I sure wouldn't vote for someone whose platform and qualifications were lacking just because they ticked off some minority box, without them.

There’s no need for you to evaluate any candidate here in the US. You can’t vote here.

Forum List

Back