Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

Screaming lawsuit is getting old. We're still going to pretend crooked joe didn't take pictures with cases of top secret files right in his garage?

1710047276452.png

Subhuman ape Trump just can't help but to fuck himself over.

CHUBB should immediately withdraw it's offer to bond for the $93 million. Anyone who risks $93 million to bail out that deranged lunatic should be locked up in a rubber room right along with him.
Why did she wait so long to accuse him?

All women are not saints we should put on a pedestal to admire for their honesty. Plus memories of events that happened decades ago are questionable.

In passing, I am no fan of Joe Biden but while I might call him an unethical lifelong politician and influence peddler who may be doing favors for China for cash — I would never call him a “subhuman ape.” That’s a little too far even for Trump. The worst I wold label Trump is an often obnoxious wealthy old nan with an enormous ego.

Then why does he scare you?
Absolutely no one is "scared" of an idiotic coward and human scumbag like Trump - not even those women he "grabbed by their pussies" and are thus suing him, or demanding hush money.

People all over the world are simply fully aware of the possibility of MAGA radicals and their "extremist ideals" getting into the US government administration via their "chosen" loudmouth presidential candidate. (whilst Trump indeed has all reasons to be scared shitless of his own crowd - never fulfilling nor keeping his promises towards them - see his previous 4 year stint) And these backward radicals won't just destroy and dismantle the USA - but will effect the entire globe negatively as well.

Ummmmm, it's the demofascists who are doing EVERY authoritarian act they can to destroy Trump, and his followers.

Are you ignorant, or stupid?
What does your post have to do with my reply towards a right-wing Racist Fuckhead - portraying Obama and his wife as monkeys? Absolutely NOTHING.
And your Donald isn't being "destroyed" by e.g. Democrats - but charged for crimes by COURTS, that he himself committed.
Thus the idiotic loudmouth, coward and human scumbag is destroying "himself" So just how ignorant&stupid are YOU?

Last edited:
Absolutely no one is "scared" of an idiotic coward and human scumbag like Trump - not even those women he "grabbed by their pussies" and are thus suing him, or demanding hush money.

People all over the world are simply fully aware of the possibility of MAGA radicals and their "extremist ideals" getting into the US government administration via their "chosen" loudmouth presidential candidate. (whilst Trump indeed has all reasons to be scared shitless of his own crowd - never fulfilling nor keeping his promises towards them - see his previous 4 year stint) And these backward radicals won't just destroy and dismantle the USA - but will effect the entire globe negatively as well.
If no one is scared of him why is he being persecuted?

Forum List

Back