Damn Bullies...

I suppose we leave it up to the kids to play lord of the flies..

I think it is a wrong idea to have adults interfere with their lives when it comes to ideas like bullying..

^ And so some die from neglect...

They will be alright...

20 years later they will run into one another and laugh about it...

Bullying is a good learning experience...

Eat or be eaten...

Stand up for yourself or get your ass kicked..

Bullies are punks and if you hammer them a good one then will never fuck with you again.

Most bullies can dish it but they can't take it...

Kids need to learn this on their own - It's a life lesson for both the bully and the bullied .

Theoretically their relationships are no different than ours as adults..

Adults just bully in different ways....

It's life and kids need to learn that - it's human nature.

So you say...

Bullied to Death - CBS 42 Birmingham, AL News Weather Sports

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecr-18fPtDQ]Bullycide: Bullied to Death Memorial - YouTube[/ame]

^ And so some die from neglect...

They will be alright...

Eat or be eaten...

Bullies are punks and if you hammer them a good one then will never fuck with you again.

Kids need to learn this on their own - It's a life lesson for both the bully and the bullied .

So you say...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecr-18fPtDQ]Bullycide: Bullied to Death Memorial - YouTube[/ame]

Suicide is an individual choice...

Maybe if they had religion in their lives they would understand that killing yourself is murder..

Yes, If you kill yourself its murder.. One who kills themselves is no better then those who kill a bank teller for example..

I blame progressive liberals for all these "bully suicides" for making these kids weak..

A while ago I was contracting on a big demolition job in central London. There was a kid working as a machine driver who was overweight. There was a particularly persistent bully who'd often make fun of this kid's weight. It got to the point that some of us warned this bully to lay off of his target or else there'd be consequences. Once or twice he tormented this kid so much that he cried in front of everyone in the lunch cabin. One day (and I kid you not) this kid decided to get even, violently. I was present but didn't actually witness the payback as I had my back to it all. Anyway, this kid ordered a cheeseburger with extra cheese for lunch. He then took it to the microwave and nuked it for a couple of minutes on the highest setting. He walked towards his tormentor, took the top half of the bun off and calmly plonked the side with the molten cheese on the top of this guy's bald head. The screaming was very intense; and he had to have a skin graft of the back of his head and left temple as the kid had pushed down as long as he could before the victim's colleagues could pull him away.

You've got to admire that kid's initiative.

This generation of kids are a bunch of fucking pussys...

They're stepford children ...

Only a babied retard would kill themselves because someone doesn't like them.

God forbid someone doesn't like you - what is the solution - oh I guess I'm going to off myself..

They will be alright...

Eat or be eaten...

So you say...

Maybe if they had religion in their lives they would understand that killing yourself is murder..

Yes, If you kill yourself its murder.. One who kills themselves is no better then those who kill a bank teller for example..

I blame progressive liberals for all these "bully suicides" for making these kids weak..

You are lost in divisiveness imo. Lost in empathy as well which will carry through your life if you continue on in this vein.

Yes, the choices "are" ours. We can choose to support and care for our young or just toss them adrift to make their own choices in a world that is moving very quickly at the moment.

I disagree with you, but that's fine. I doubt if there's any use going any deeper. You have your view and I have mine.

I believe it takes a community to raise children.

You are lost in divisiveness imo. Lost in empathy as well which will carry through your life if you continue on in this vein.

Yes, the choices "are" ours. We can choose to support and care for our young or just toss them adrift to make their own choices in a world that is moving very quickly at the moment.

I disagree with you, but that's fine. I doubt if there's any use going any deeper. You have your view and I have mine.

It is one thing to be sympathetic and it is another to let empathy control your life and judgment.

Yeah it is sad - but at the same time those kids were individuals who made a choice - the wrong choice..

No one put the noose around their neck...

Anyone can commit suicide for any reason..

They were weak people that progressives programmed to be weak.

Life is hell presently but I don't eat a bullet...

Besides if those kids couldn't take it as kids they couldn't take it as adults - I'm sure there were other issues than just someone being mean to them....

It is one thing to be sympathetic and it is another to let empathy control your life and judgment.

Yeah it is sad - but at the same time those kids were individuals who made a choice - the wrong choice..

Besides if those kids couldn't take it as kids they couldn't take it as adults - I'm sure there were other issues than just someone being mean to them....

But = The great negation of previous words. :)

It's your emotions..

These kids kill themselves because they're pampered and babied...

You act like people don't have a choice - when they do..

Last edited:

It's your emotions..

Na, they kill them selves because they lack coping skill's. Not everyone has it in them to jump on someone and pound there head, especially not many girls (although there are some who will). Teens kill them selves for many reasons and politics or liberal up bringing has nothing to do with it at all. For every sweet blond girl in a video like the one Ropy posted, you will find one about a supposedly happy healthy conservatively raised young teen doing the same thing.

It's your emotions..

Na, they kill them selves because they lack coping skill's. Not everyone has it in them to jump on someone and pound there head, especially not many girls (although there are some who will). Teens kill them selves for many reasons and politics or liberal up bringing has nothing to do with it at all. For every sweet blond girl in a video like the one Ropy posted, you will find one about a supposedly happy healthy conservatively raised young teen doing the same thing.

Politics has everything to do with it..

You're fucking dumb if you don't acknowledge individualism...

No one makes anyone do anything.....,..

Using your logic I could kill you and your family and just blame it on some external influence and get off the hook...

Apparently people are not responsible for their actions anymore in your book.

Last edited:
It's your emotions..

Politics has everything to do with it..

You're fucking dumb if you don't acknowledge individualism...

No one makes anyone do anything.....,..

Using your logic I could kill you and your family and just blame it on some external influence and get off the hook...

Apparently people are not responsible for their actions anymore in your book.

No, You are not only fucking dumb, but fucking dense if you think that everyone can just suck it up and walk it off. No teen that has survived a suicide attempt, or left a not explaining there suicide has quoted politics as a reason for there actions. Ill say you are ignorant and dis honest as well. Teens have been killing them selves and attempting to kill them selves since time began. This is not a political issue, its a hormonal issue. Teens have an issue with controlling there impulses. This is why you have pregnant teens as well as dead teens. Bullying is just a small aspect of the problem, not the whole problem, and politics has nothing to do with it at all. The only thing you have to back is your assertion is your opinion. Now if you would, pleas point out where I said that people are not responsible for there actions ? If not, go head and take your opinion and fuck your self.

Forum List

Back