DADT needs to be repealed ASAP, only RIGHT thing to do.

Pretty sure he's just gay now, every bi dude I know goes gay eventually, natural order lol.

So you believe bisexuality is a stepping stone to homosexuality? I can tell you thats not true.

You hit the nail on the head, that's exactly what I believe, tho I usually say "transition stage" or somethin to that effect.

I wrote a blog on why it makes sense, and usually, almost always, is true, but I don't wanna digress too far from my O.P., so if you wanna conversate with me bout this that's cool, but PM me.

Sounds good, PM sent.

I'm assuming you're joking.
Normal soldiers should not have to serve with faggots. Period.

Oh so you're NOT joking, your just a wacko, bigoted, troll, should've figured from your screen name.
Homos should stick with things they excell at.

Like hair dressing, arts, clothes designing, room decorating, and other effeminate endeavors.

They have No business being in men's vocations; like construction, sports, the military, etc. :cool:

Oh so you're NOT joking, your just a wacko, bigoted, troll, should've figured from your screen name.

Like hair dressing, arts, clothes designing, room decorating, and other effeminate endeavors.

They have No business being in men's vocations; like construction, sports, the military, etc. :cool:

.....So in other words my prior assessment of you is correct.

You can't help your ignorance, it's your religion's fault, if you really are that and that's not just a troll name.

I could enlighten you by dawning on you the obvious fact that homosexuality is intended to be an immersion in masculinity and an escape from femininity, originally, which is why we don't like girls, and why I'm so masculine..........but I aint gonna feed the trolls.

I could enlighten you by dawning on you the obvious fact that homosexuality is intended to be an immersion in masculinity and an escape from femininity, originally, which is why we don't like girls, and why I'm so masculine.......

LOL now I have heard it all :lol:

Any guy that allows another man to pack his fudge.

Has forfeited his rights to be thought of or classified as a man. :doubt:

Last edited:
The Pentagon study which I'm sure most yall have heard of by now found that a vast majority of our armed forces have no problem serving with their gay comrades who are just as willing to serve and if need be, die in defense of our great nation.

Had my asthma not prevented me from graduating Navy boot camp, I'd gladly be protesting DADT in my uniform right now.

A patriot is a patriot, besides, I know a couple dudes who were actually TURNED GAY IN THE MILITARY.

How can anyone "turn" gay in the Military? they must have always been gay.

From what my boy told me bout his boy, he used to be homophobic, but in boot camp and after, he was surrounded by dudes all the time, got curious, thought he could very well die on the battlefield ultimately, said "what the hell", and wound up loving it.

:bs1::bsflag::bs1:

From what my boy told me bout his boy, he used to be homophobic, but in boot camp and after, he was surrounded by dudes all the time, got curious, thought he could very well die on the battlefield ultimately, said "what the hell", and wound up loving it.

I have no reason to lie, and are starting to suspect that you're closeted, for having such an issue with this.

It's a sad, sad day, when Americans think we must depend on open flaming homos to protect our nation and people.

And that without sodomite soldiers our country will be unprotected and vulnerable to attack. :cuckoo:

I'm assuming you're joking.

Or Muslims. I think more soldiers' lives have been lost to radical Muslims serving in their ranks than radical homosexuals...

I have no reason to lie, and are starting to suspect that you're closeted, for having such an issue with this.

I take issue with it because I served in uniform for 22 years. But you go ahead and have your fantasies.

I take issue with it because I served in uniform for 22 years. But you go ahead and have your fantasies.

That's no reason to be an ignorant bigot, every fellow homo I know serves capably, honorably, better than most breeder soldiers, cuz we have more to loose.

Like I said, bigotry really puts dampers on patriotism....

That's no reason to be an ignorant bigot, every fellow homo I know serves capably, honorably, better than most breeder soldiers, cuz we have more to loose.

Never heard a gay person call themselves a Homo before; interesting.

LOL than you must not know many HOMOS hmmm.:doubt:

LOL than you must not know many HOMOS hmmm.:doubt:

Only my son and a few of his friends. And half a dozen or so on the boards. But the fact remains the same.

Fuck you again.

I could enlighten you by dawning on you the obvious fact that homosexuality is intended to be an immersion in masculinity and an escape from femininity, originally, which is why we don't like girls, and why I'm so masculine.......

LOL now I have heard it all :lol:

Any guy that allows another man to pack his fudge.

Has forfeited his rights to be thought of or classified as a man. :doubt:

I'd rather serve with a fudge packer than this man:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzs-U2OM02w[/ame]

The way I understand it, the combat units - ie. the people who actually do the fighting - showed a majority who thought it would have a negative effect. I'm sure the Pentagon's Sexual Harassment Task Force, or whatever they're called, think it's spiffy, but how much should we be interested in the opinions of people who AREN'T doing the actual fighting?

The Pentagon study which I'm sure most yall have heard of by now found that a vast majority of our armed forces have no problem serving with their gay comrades who are just as willing to serve and if need be, die in defense of our great nation.

Had my asthma not prevented me from graduating Navy boot camp, I'd gladly be protesting DADT in my uniform right now.

A patriot is a patriot, besides, I know a couple dudes who were actually TURNED GAY IN THE MILITARY.

I could swear we've been told, ad nauseam, that there's no such thing as "turning gay", that they're born that way. Which is it?

Yeah, yeah. Anyone who disagrees with your all-knowing opinion can only be a bigot and a closeted gay, because it's absolutely impossible to honestly hold an opinion that's opposite yours. Right?

Speaking of close-minded bigots . . .

Oh, and "breeder"? Keep talking, jackwad. You're a better argument against the homosexual agenda just by trying to defend it than anything we could say.

The way I understand it, the combat units - ie. the people who actually do the fighting - showed a majority who thought it would have a negative effect. I'm sure the Pentagon's Sexual Harassment Task Force, or whatever they're called, think it's spiffy, but how much should we be interested in the opinions of people who AREN'T doing the actual fighting?

Doesn't matter, the survey is so flawed that it can be called useless. for instance:

The report’s service member survey was emailed to 400,000 active and reserve personnel but only 28% responded, or five percent of the 2.2 million military force. The report does not explain how the Defense Manpower Data Center selected those respondents. Was it a true random sample or were those deployed excluded?

Further, the Air Force (39% responded) and Coast Guard (54% responded) enjoyed a disproportionate advantage to the much larger Army (19% responded). The report fails to account for this dramatic difference.

Forum List

Back