Da GUV LIED WE DIED! 9/11 Intentional Destruction PROVEN!

An article from last year.....
You keep ignoring the FACT that AE911 truth is a fraudulent organization.

They proved this themselves. They have no screening standard and literally ANYONE can join claiming to be an archutect or engineer.

They are not a worthwhile source and trhere is no evidence.

I told you. All the WTC7 conspiracy garbage has been addressed and debunked already. Many times. You're just too stupid to understand.

;)
He does understand his problem is one of maturity. He is a loser with no dercent job or success in any social life. Conspiracy theory is all he has to keep himself from admitting what a waste his life has been which is wnhy he clings to every lie no matter what.

There must be at least some visual evidence, since much of it was recorded on video( and audio) otherwise thousands of architects, engineers, construction and demolition experts wouldn't all agree that the NIST conclusions are fictional at best.
Oh boy!!!!! THOUSANDS of engineers and architects. So out of about 2,000,000 engineers and architects, you think 3,437 is something big!!! Plus a whopping 29,678 of the general public!!! WOW!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Know what's really funny?

More people have signed the petition to make LeVar Burton the next host of Jeopardy with 260,074 people. And this started over a few months ago. You truthers have been at this for how many years now? Almost 20 years?!?! Jeopardy matters way more than you guys do! Why is that? Because you guys have NOTHING. No proof whatsoever. Most everyone thinks you're all a bunch of imbeciles!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I agree you're insane and hallucinate seeing things that aren't there. Does that help you?
You always argree with yourself thats why you are always wrong lol
Nope you already confessed
They have no screening standard and literally ANYONE can join claiming to be an archutect or engineer.
just like you posting all nonsense here, top shelf ignorance
I told you. All the WTC7 conspiracy garbage has been addressed and debunked already. Many times. You're just too stupid to understand.
huh? This is about the collapse, I dont do conspiracy arguments, you are making shit up again gam like your nazi pal.
He does understand his problem is one of maturity.
yeh its pretty boring dealing with children like you
Oh boy!!!!! THOUSANDS of engineers and architects. So out of about 2,000,000 engineers and architects, you think 3,437 is something big!!! Plus a whopping 29,678 of the general public!!! WOW!!!!
there was only one einstein LOL

still cant debunk the OP I see!

:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

huh? This is about the collapse, I dont do conspiracy arguments, you are making shit up again gam like your nazi pal.

:itsok:

of course demanding proof from deflunky deblunderers is always demented, how dare me!
:auiqs.jpg:

you already posted it, not my problem if you arent brite enough to know how to analyze it.

candy you lil troll, who did you bribe to let you on this site?
Yeh thats standard roe, sorry

only the truly uninformed believes the crap deblunders are posting.

I know this is a real stretch, but in fairness I will at least ask.

Anyone here smart enough to challenge the forensic analysis proving the demolition of wtc7?

The Forensic Reevaluation of World Trade Center 7 Collapse
https://files.wtc7report.org/file/public-download/A-Structural-Reevaluation-of-the-Collapse-of-World-Trade-Center-7-March2020.pdf
Dude...
Doing research on the internet to try to disprove that literally every ACTUAL FACTUAL investigation is wrong is the very definition of a deluded conspiracy theorist.

Wouldn't your "scientific proof" be better served proving Trump won the election? At least you'd have a bigger jar of nuts with you.

I stated facts about AE911 truth. You are the one willfully ignoring those facts.

Yes the OP has been debunked and you are the ONLY nazi here.

I stated facts about AE911 truth. You are the one willfully ignoring those facts.

Yes the OP has been debunked and you are the ONLY nazi here.
you have been and continue state your ignorant meaningless peanut gallery sniveling opinion

you have been and continue state your ignorant meaningless peanut gallery sniveling opinion
No loser

Your OP has been debunked and proven a fallacy.

I have stated facts BOY . You are a childish little lying coward and you know this is true,

No loser

Your OP has been debunked and proven a fallacy.

I have stated facts BOY . You are a childish little lying coward and you know this is true,
everyone knows you show up saying stupid shit when you run out of butthurt creme so people feel sorry for you and give you a handout.

It lasts longer when you stop using it for lube you know.

e65fa4f09cd271d76cd094513ff6aceb.png

He insists that the planes that crashed didn't crash
candy, wth is the 200 tons of scrap from the planes? Still waiting for you to prove up your crazy theory!

Doing research on the internet to try to disprove that literally every ACTUAL FACTUAL investigation is wrong is the very definition of a deluded conspiracy theorist.
dont you read?

candy, wth is the 200 tons of scrap from the planes? Still waiting for you to prove up your crazy theory!
Ah, interesting point. Let's use that mind numbing excuse to deny ever dropping atomic bombs on Japan since no trace of any components of those bombs were ever located.

everyone knows you show up saying stupid shit when you run out of butthurt creme so people feel sorry for you and give you a handout.

It lasts longer when you stop using it for lube you know.

e65fa4f09cd271d76cd094513ff6aceb.png
Wrong boy.

You are projecting. I and many others have systematically destroyed your claims and proven you a lying fool.

everyone knows it and so do you.

Ah, interesting point. Let's use that mind numbing excuse to deny ever dropping atomic bombs on Japan since no trace of any components of those bombs were ever located.
ok lets, so you are now claiming this was a nuclear event, hmm

Forum List

Back