Da GUV LIED WE DIED! 9/11 Intentional Destruction PROVEN!

No, I never said that. Like virtually everything you post, it stems from your own hallucinations.
sure you did, it was your excuse for not being able to produce more than a pickup truck box of jet scrap when when we know there would be more than 200 tons if planes actually crashed. So whats it gonna be you got the goods or not?

Last edited:
sure you did, it was your excuse for not being able to produce more than a pickup truck box of jet scrap when when we know there would be more than 200 tons if planes actually crashed. So whats it gonna be you got the goods or not?
Your lying about other peoples posts now.

The op has been more than challenged it has been debunked shredded and tossed in the trash.

You know this is true.

You have been owned
most-compulsive-liar-award.jpg

we took a poll and discovered you won the board liar award by a landslide! :113:

Last edited:
I am not responsible for your hallucinations. Again, I said nothing about the attack on NYC being "nuclear." You came up with that all on your own demented self. I did make fun of you, however, for pretending like not finding much of two commercial jets buried in some 1.8 million tons of debris as being evidence there were no planes involved. Which along with the video evidence and eyewitnesses, only serves to expose just how crazy you really are.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

I am not responsible for your hallucinations. Again, I said nothing about the attack on NYC being "nuclear." You came up with that all on your own demented self. I did make fun of you, however, for pretending like not finding much of two commercial jets buried in some 1.8 million tons of debris as being evidence there were no planes involved. Which along with the video evidence and eyewitnesses, only serves to expose just how crazy you really are.

Thats because you dont think anything through very well and get slapped across the kisser with there was no building debris at shanksville, and none to speak of at the pentagon that would interfere from collecting every ounce of plane.

I dont have to make fun of you, you make fun of yourselves, I only need point it out.

ok nazi you juvenile troll, your turn, post your usual pile of stoopid! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Thats because you dont think anything through very well and get slapped across the kisser with there was no building debris at shanksville, and none to speak of at the pentagon that would interfere from collecting every ounce of plane.

I dont have to make fun of you, you make fun of yourselves, I only need point it out.

ok nazi you juvenile troll, your turn, post your usual pile of stoopid! :icon_lol:
you failed
There was massive evidence at both sites of a plane including more than enough debris.

Why you have to call yourself out as a nazi is beyond me. We all know that is whagt you are.

you failed
There was massive evidence at both sites of a plane including more than enough debris.

Why you have to call yourself out as a nazi is beyond me. We all know that is whagt you are.
yep there we have it, nazi boy right on Q!
So what do you do if I scratch my zipper?

yep there we have it, nazi boy right on Q!
So what do you do if I scratch my zipper?
Once again since you are gthe chief nazi why are you referring to yourself that way?

The fact remains that your op is massively disproven and you hate it

Once again since you are gthe chief nazi why are you referring to yourself that way?

The fact remains that your op is massively disproven and you hate it
bullshit! Im not the nazi drowning in 630 gallons of soup!
:cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2:
all the coward flunkies run and tell lies when I post this report
you never answered the question, what do you do if I scratch my zipper?

:cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2:
Yes you are the nazi here and the defeated liar
:cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2:

Yes you are the goosestepping nazi repeating programmed talking points. Your op has been disproven and crushed and you know it.

Which is why you can only emulate Angelo and LARAM by slinging shit in defeat

Yes you are the nazi here and the defeated liar

Yes you are the goosestepping nazi repeating programmed talking points. Your op has been disproven and crushed and you know it.

Which is why you can only emulate Angelo and LARAM by slinging shit in defeat
LIES
you wont find anything I said anywhere on the net but from yours truly right here. Thats all you are good for is trolling and lying.

Forum List

Back