Da GUV LIED WE DIED! 9/11 Intentional Destruction PROVEN!

Nope the video is on youtube, feel free to help the butthurt one prove his claim. HIs claim is worthless, not to mention you like all the other flunky posing debunlers simply ignore all evidence, rewind/repeat same old mantra over and over.

Prove your eye can see it frame by frame and maybe I will believe you and faun, until then its just more of the same debunker garbage put up for consumption of the ignoramous crowd.
Translation: you can't prove your claim because you lied.

Translation: you can't prove your claim because you lied.
same deal to you, prove your eyes can see it frame by frame if you want to PROVE YOUR CLAIM, until then your claim stands as a bullshit debungler presumption.

same deal to you, prove your eyes can see it frame by frame if you want to PROVE YOUR CLAIM, until then your claim stands as a bullshit debungler presumption.
Of course I can see frame by frame. Anyone can. Slow down the playback speed to 25%.

You're lying. That's why you can't produce any evidence to support your bullshit.

Nope (blah blah blah)...
That's always your process isn't it Koko?

Make a claim. Get called out on it. Get asked for proof/evidence of your claim. Say you won't provide it because it's "out there" out the internet somewhere.

We all know WHY you choose to not provide evidence. You don't want to be like Angelo who continually has his ass handed to him.

Keep it up though. We'll just continue to provide evidence against your asinine claims and you'll just continue to... well... NOT provide evidence for your claims.

;)

Prove your eye can see it frame by frame and maybe I will believe you and faun, until then its just more of the same debunker garbage put up for consumption of the ignoramous crowd.
Prove I can see what frame by frame? The antenna dropping before the roofline? I can see it TILTING with the roof from the photos I posted above! That's why it LOOKS like it's dropping before roof when viewed from the other direction.

How stupid are you?

Prove I can see what frame by frame? The antenna dropping before the roofline? I can see it TILTING with the roof from the photos I posted above! That's why it LOOKS like it's dropping before roof when viewed from the other direction.

How stupid are you?

That may very well be 'all' you see, Im not stupid enough to believe you are qualified for this discussion.

5VY9i62.jpeg

How about that report gam, still gasping for air?

Last edited:
Here's another video, starting at the 19 minute mark, shows the tower began collapsing where the plane impacted. No sign of explosives or thermite. Just the collapse from the weight of the top floors bearing down on the weakened structure. That would be a quite impressive controlled demolition to fly a plane directly into where explosives or thermite were planted. Even more impressive was their use of super-duper explosives or thermite which waited nearly an hour to be detonated even though they were engulfed in flames that whole time.

No sign of explosives or thermite.
of course not
why do you expect anyone would put a sign on the building with a big fucking arrow pointing to their explosives?

That may very well be 'all' you see, Im not stupid enough to believe you are qualified for this discussion.

5VY9i62.jpeg

The OP is about wtc7 btw

Last edited:
The collapses met with zero resistance from the underlying core columns...... this defies Newton's third law of motion.
depends which tower, 1 and 2 did meet resistance matching with its velocity based on demolition timing albeit not very much resistance. You can see this with a constant acceleration up to terminal velocity at which point it is considered freefall.

wtc 7 freefell for approx 2.5 seconds.

depends which tower, 1 and 2 did meet resistance matching with its velocity based on demolition timing albeit not very much resistance. You can see this with a constant acceleration up to terminal velocity at which point it is considered freefall.

No I'm saying that the core columns would have stopped the collapses. The top of the North Tower probably would have rested up there burning forever ....and the top of the South Tower probably would have fallen about 10 floors and then careened off to the South side of the plane impact.

of course not
why do you expect anyone would put a sign on the building with a big fucking arrow pointing to their explosives?

5VY9i62.jpeg

The OP is about wtc7 btw
There's no evidence of explosives or thermite there either.

There's no evidence of explosives or thermite there either.
so you couldnt find any thermite or explosives huh
lets see the data from your investigation
I need proof that you know wtf you are doing

You're beyond demented. In reality, it took 14 seconds for building 7 to collapse.

In this video, which starts with observation after observation about how that building was expected to fall based on the damage to it; then shows the start of the collapse at 1:47 and ends at about 2:01...

Ashcroft, Chertoff and Giuliani had the FBI seal off the crime scene while the *EVIDENCE* was being trucked away and shipped off to China to be destroyed.

To make money on scrap metal ? Maybe if metal wasn't low at the time.
Thanks for confessing there was no evidence of explosives or thermite.
thumbsup.gif

so you couldnt find any thermite or explosives huh
lets see the data from your investigation
I need proof that you know wtf you are doing
Sure, as soon as you post evidence that the antenna on the north tower started falling before the roof.....

Forum List

Back