A new COVID conspiracy theory

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Well, it's new to me.........

COVID was unleashed as a biological measure, by the government (Chinese and U.S.) as population control and to benefit the insurance and medical companies, as well as get Biden in the White House.

According to what I read, the health insurance and medical corporations back the creation of such biological weapons to be used for their agendas.

The particular agendas for the medical and insurance companies are to kill off a majority of the population so they have more control and have less sick customers they have to shell out medical costs for......in essence, making the health insurance and medical companies potentially billions, if not trillions of more dollars a year!!

And this was one of the DNC's main protocols for getting Biden in the White House as well. The Dems, being behind the conception of this COVID strain, and having Jinping use it as a catalyst for crippling America to the point the Chinese gov't just walks in and takes over.

Well I do know this new wave is total BS...there is an election coming up and the dems are hoping to bring back mass mailout ballots again....they worked so well in 2020.....
First they have to scare us all back into masks.....
And the CDC and the media are playing right along....

Forum List

Back