D-Steny Hoyer Completely TRIGGERED By A sign He Saw At A County Fair

What makes you think I’m mad? The fact is Trump lost the election. I’m not the biggest fan of Biden, but I have to believe he has more integrity than Trump. If Trump was declared the winner, i don’t think Biden would be running around saying to his supporters the election was stolen.
Why would you think that? Hildapig has been going on six years now about it being stolen. You don’t think Bidumb would be doing the same!

Sounds like Steny Hoyer does not have much respect for lawless bastards in the Republican booth at the country fair, who have no respect for the laws of the land, the decisions of the state houses and courts or free and fair elections. I don't either.
He did not act out of the ordinary when speaking on the floor of the US House of Representatives.
Wow, somebody needs a nap. You keep getting the party of the lawless bastards mixed up.

Sounds like Steny Hoyer does not have much respect for lawless bastards in the Republican booth at the country fair, who have no respect for the laws of the land, the decisions of the state houses and courts or free and fair elections. I don't either.
He did not act out of the ordinary when speaking on the floor of the US House of Representatives.
Why are you lefties such pussies? I have NEVER seen a sign or slogan that hurt me in any fashion or caused me concern.

Why are they lawless because they disagree? You are intolerant fuck stick, not moderator material.

Wow, somebody needs a nap. You keep getting the party of the lawless bastards mixed up.
Took one, as you are responding today to something I typed at almost 7PM yesterday. After a full nights sleep, a good breakfast and reading the news, I still stand with what I typed and believe.

Why are you lefties such pussies? I have NEVER seen a sign or slogan that hurt me in any fashion or caused me concern.
Doesn't hurt me. I just do not agree (as I support the rules of law, the courts and the Constitution as a loyal American, ascribing to loyal American ideals), and don't mind saying it.

Why are they lawless because they disagree? You are intolerant fuck stick, not moderator material.
They are lawless, as they no longer support the rule of law. Feel free to lodge your complaint, where it will do the most good. I suggest your kitchen garbage can in your home.

Democrats .... 'respect for the laws of the land, the decisions of the state houses and courts or free and fair elections'

View attachment 701992

The people who have:

Violated the Constitution

Violated laws

Defrauded the FISA Court

Violated the Patriot Act

Willingly, knowingly participated in a failed coup attempt / the largest criminal political scandal in US history

Criminally manufactured non-existent whistleblowers, manufactured false evidence in criminal Impeachment attempts in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by treasonously criminally removing a sitting President

Altered documents / committed Perjury

Continue their criminal 'Get Trump' crusade after 6.5 years

Have violated Americans' Constitutional rights, declared war on half the American people, attempted to brand them as domestic terrorists over their opposition to Democrat agenda / failed policies

Incited 2 failed political assassination attempts, refused to enforce laws intended to protect USSC Justices, incited some murdeter to run over and kill a teenager because of the kid's political beliefs

And SO much more!

Are you serious?!

STFU & go away...SERIOUSLY!
you forgot they weaponized the IRS against their political opponents one.

what law are they violating?

They are lawless, as they no longer support the rule of law. Feel free to lodge your complaint, where it will do the most good. I suggest your kitchen garbage can in your home.
I don't have complaint other than you are hypocrite and a liar whether you realize or not. I do have every right to question anyone's judgement.

Forum List

Back