D-Steny Hoyer Completely TRIGGERED By A sign He Saw At A County Fair

You moron, it is the other way around.
That is kind of what I would expect from you. You do not support free elections, do not support the legal submissions of the states electors or states that submitted, although our constitution calls for reciprocity of acceptance of state actions across the many states. You do not support the actions of the courts, even when the judge was appointed by DJT himself. You no longer support the Department of Jusctice, the FBI, DHS or other institutions, even when being told by their heads, when they were under the Trump administration and I think you approve of the Jan 6 insurrectionist attack on our seat of government, the US Capital building, in order to overthrow the vote.

I on the other hand support all these things. Not supporting the rioting insurrectionist, I also don't support the BLM rioters, the autonomous zone assholes, and think those local/state officials in charge as those event went down, should have utilized their National Guard forces to put them down and restore the rule of law in those areas for the benefit of their normal American constituents, instead of placating the lawless mobs. I hold these beliefs as a born and raised American, and one that did his twenty, supporting America in uniform here and abroad, not only having the rights to my opinions but serving to help protect yours, not just having the rights to my opinion but deserving the rights, paying my dues, so to speak.

It is not a matter of me supporting everything the current Biden administration has done. It is a matter of whether I think we would be better off, yielding to the minority that would usurp the rights of the majority, to continue under this constitution and method of selecting our national leader. I took an oath to the Constitution, that though retired, I still support and stand ready and able to support, if called upon. I have no idea what you support, but it is not The United States of America.

what law did they violate?
What are you talking about? Hoyer did not mention arresting or preferring charges on anybody in the tent, simply stating his disapproval of people that do not support our election laws and constitution, after all, the trump faithful did have the same deadlines, access to recounts, and court challenges as every other presidential election in our history, so expected by normal people to accept the same deadlines and court rulings, instead of whining like little kids that did not get their way after the election was over.

What are you talking about? Hoyer did not mention arresting or preferring charges on anybody in the tent, simply stating his disapproval of people that do not support our election laws
what laws? you didn't say which ones? I know for a fact mail in ballot is against the law. Shutting down election offices and illegally counting bad ballots is against the law! it seems you don't follow the laws.

I don't have complaint other than you are hypocrite and a liar whether you realize or not. I do have every right to question anyone's judgement.
the right to challenge a rigged election as well. I'm still waiting on a law that was broken.

What are you talking about? Hoyer did not mention arresting or preferring charges on anybody in the tent, simply stating his disapproval of people that do not support our election laws and constitution, after all, the trump faithful did have the same deadlines, access to recounts, and court challenges as every other presidential election in our history, so expected by normal people to accept the same deadlines and court rulings, instead of whining like little kids that did not get their way after the election was over.
anyone can challenge any election. I challenge the 2020. how is that illegal?

what laws? you didn't say which ones? I know for a fact mail in ballot is against the law. Shutting down election offices and illegally counting bad ballots is against the law! it seems you don't follow the laws.
If mail in ballot is against the law, why did that not fly, even in Trump appointed courts in any jurisdiction or in the conservative Trump packed Supreme Court. The Trump people had two months, like any other presidential election. Are Republican lawyers, just not worth a shit or is you opinion just full of shit?
When are you going to get it through your head? That election was and is finished US law. You lost. Normal Americans supporting our constitution and rule of law know this, as Congressman Hoyer knows this.

1664312345448.png

What makes you think I’m mad? The fact is Trump lost the election. I’m not the biggest fan of Biden, but I have to believe he has more integrity than Trump. If Trump was declared the winner, i don’t think Biden would be running around saying to his supporters the election was stolen.
You mean like Al Gore did when he lost to Bush?

Sounds like Steny Hoyer does not have much respect for lawless bastards in the Republican booth at the country fair, who have no respect for the laws of the land, the decisions of the state houses and courts or free and fair elections. I don't either.
He did not act out of the ordinary when speaking on the floor of the US House of Representatives.
Dims are the ones with no respect for the law, especially our election laws.

"Free and fair election laws" - what a fucking joke.

What makes you think I’m mad? The fact is Trump lost the election. I’m not the biggest fan of Biden, but I have to believe he has more integrity than Trump.
Nope. There's no reason to believe that.

If Trump was declared the winner, i don’t think Biden would be running around saying to his supporters the election was stolen.
You mean like Hillary and Algore did?

Sounds like Steny Hoyer does not have much respect for lawless bastards in the Republican booth at the country fair, who have no respect for the laws of the land, the decisions of the state houses and courts or free and fair elections. I don't either.
He did not act out of the ordinary when speaking on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

Just like all the "resist" signs and bumper stickers we on the right had to endure for four fucking years while Trump was president!
We heard nothing but "Trump stole the election" and the like! We heard it from Hillary, and all of her followers, so kindly pardon me for not giving a fuck if old Steny was offended!

Al Gore eventually conceded. So did Clinton.

Trump is the only loser of a presidential election to not admit defeat

That's because the election was really stolen.

Gore and Hillary both claimed for years that their elections were stolen, douchebag.

Dims are the ones with no respect for the law, especially our election laws.

"Free and fair election laws" - what a fucking joke.
That is an example of why you and I disagree. I don't think you have any respect for the system that got us this far. I am still a believer.

Just like all the "resist" signs and bumper stickers we on the right had to endure for four fucking years while Trump was president!
We heard nothing but "Trump stole the election" and the like! We heard it from Hillary, and all of her followers, so kindly pardon me for not giving a fuck if old Steny was offended!
Fk Hillary. She lost and we all knew it. As I have said, many times, I am glad she lost and only wish there was some way both of the two low character candidates that year could not have lost. That election is what you get when one party picks a shit candidate as if they earned a shot at the top, and the other party gets a free pass to fall in with a shit candidate.

A suggestion for Steny... don't come to my town because there are one of those signs on every block and inside most businesses....
Weird, because I have traveled through many States, Blue and Red as you call them.
Been to big cities and rural farm lands.

And I've seen a few.

Nothing like what you pretend to see.
Every Block.......WOW.

Take a picture of 10 random blocks in your town, and PROVE it.

Inside most businesses too.
WOW, that's amazing.

L.I.A.R
Hyperbole much....yes you do.

I'm glad you aren't talking about me. A. I denounced the riots along with the ass clowns local and state elected officials (but hell, you get locally who you elect locally) that let them carry those riots on.
And I just got back from vacation where I hiked in mountainous terrain 11.2 miles with pack and a 2,763 ft. elevation change.
View attachment 702000
Be honest….do those America loving conservative looking folks shown in the image with you know you are a staunch lefty?

Be honest….do those America loving conservative looking folks shown in the image with you know you are a staunch lefty?
Not a lefty and they know it, as they are family and know me well. 4 out of 5 military. 3 out of 5, being 20 year plus Officers, active or retired. 3 out of 5 serving in combat zones. 4 out of five weapons carriers by choice, half permit holders, 2 constitutional carriers. None ever in trouble with the law. None approving of criminals or rioters and only being at civil disturbance events in uniform, armed and under orders. All are highly responsible, considered somewhat experts in our respective spheres. We bother nobody and allow nobody to bothers us or those near us. Pretty conservative in the way we conduct ourselves, and our lives.
Opinions like yours are why the screen name "BrokeLoser" probably suits you well.

Not a lefty and they know it, as they are family and know me well. 4 out of 5 military. 3 out of 5, being 20 year plus Officers, active or retired. 3 out of 5 serving in combat zones. 4 out of five weapons carriers by choice, half permit holders, 2 constitutional carriers. None ever in trouble with the law. None approving of criminals or rioters and only being at civil disturbance events in uniform, armed and under orders. All are highly responsible, considered somewhat experts in our respective spheres. We bother nobody and allow nobody to bothers us or those near us. Pretty conservative in the way we conduct ourselves, and our lives.
Opinions like yours are why the screen name "BrokeLoser" probably suits you well.
Easy old-timer I was just asking…question for ya….do you consider yourself left-leaning or is it just your typing fingers that are?

Forum List

Back