CVS to close 900 stores: Drugstore chain's store closings represent 10% of locations

"A list of locations poised to close was not immediately available."

Just about guarantee you most all of these closures will be in large urban areas (the armpits of America) where 90% of the violence and looting occurs.
If so, that will be VERY interesting. I hope the excuse for news media we have covers that.

There are no places ran by people like me

For your reference, here's a list:

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America
  1. St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
  2. Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
  3. Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
  4. Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
  5. Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
  6. Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
  7. Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
  8. Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
  9. Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
  10. Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
  11. Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent
  12. Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat
  13. Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat
  14. San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican
  15. Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent
  16. Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat
  17. Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat
  18. New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat
  19. Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat
  20. Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

For your reference, here's a list:

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America
  1. St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
  2. Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
  3. Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
  4. Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
  5. Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
  6. Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
  7. Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
  8. Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
  9. Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
  10. Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
  11. Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent
  12. Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat
  13. Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat
  14. San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican
  15. Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent
  16. Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat
  17. Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat
  18. New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat
  19. Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat
  20. Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

Yep, none of those people are like me.

For reference here is my vote for POTUS...

1637265479392.png

I'm a libertarian, too (DUH) but I think it's important to play to win.

If possible!

When one is stuck choosing between syphilis (Biden) or gonorrhea (Trump), the only way to win is to not play the game.

The other things they sell are higher priced than the Walmart or local grocery store right next to them.

But the sheep have to blame it on the Dems, that is all they know how to do
So if any close in urban areas it will be a positive for the neighborhoods. And as we get poorer getting those medicines will be tougher for many people. Elites have their vision of a future world. Progs have mad statements on it. And having medical benefits is something to be negotiated downward.

So if any close in urban areas it will be a positive for the neighborhoods. And as we get poorer getting those medicines will be tougher for many people. Elites have their vision of a future world. Progs have mad statements on it. And having medical benefits is something to be negotiated downward.

It will not be a positive for the neighborhoods. Having access to a pharmacy in an emergency situation is very important. There are now towns that do not have any sort of pharmacy in them. This is not a positive

When one is stuck choosing between syphilis (Biden) or gonorrhea (Trump), the only way to win is to not play the game.
I can relate ----- I didn't vote for prez in the Obama--McCain election or the Obama--Romney election.

McCain just fell apart during the bad financial collapse, and he chose that BIMBO Palin as VP, the worst insult to American women I can remember seeing.

And as for that Romney character, I don't vote for Mormons: five minutes after one gets into the White House, we'll have legalized polygamy, all against women, as ever. I'd be ashamed now if I had, considering how badly he has acted since. What a RINO!

It was highly thought-provoking not to vote for president --- I had always thought it was in some sense required for my self-concept, and then realized I just wasn't gonna do it. They want me to play democracy, they'll have to put up people I want to vote for. I suppose you feel much the same.

I can relate ----- I didn't vote for prez in the Obama--McCain election or the Obama--Romney election.

McCain just fell apart during the bad financial collapse, and he chose that BIMBO Palin as VP, the worst insult to American women I can remember seeing.

And as for that Romney character, I don't vote for Mormons: five minutes after one gets into the White House, we'll have legalized polygamy, all against women, as ever. I'd be ashamed now if I had, considering how badly he has acted since. What a RINO!

It was highly thought-provoking not to vote for president --- I had always thought it was in some sense required for my self-concept, and then realized I just wasn't gonna do it. They want me to play democracy, they'll have to put up people I want to vote for. I suppose you feel much the same.

I will always vote for POTUS, just never for the duopoly.

It's because of mail order drugs, you idiots.

It's the same as what Amazon did to brick and mortar stores. You can't compete with Amazon.

It's because of mail order drugs, you idiots.

It's the same as what Amazon did to brick and mortar stores. You can't compete with Amazon.

When one is a mindless partisan drone such as those in this thread, everything is the fault of the other side.

Forum List

Back