Inflation Panic Turns Out To Only Be Contrived BS

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Inflation is a genuine problem, but it’s hardly spinning out of control. Inflation panic, on the other hand, is getting ridiculous.

Can we find vivid but misleading individual tales that make inflation look as if it’s not at 6 percent but at 100 percent? Run ’em! How about a hundred articles on why inflation is derailing President Biden’s agenda and sending Democrats into disarray? Heck yeah. How is Britney Spears coping with inflation now that she’s free of her conservatorship? I’m sure we’ll find out.

Another contrived pile of right wing BS, goes swirling down the toilet.

Inflation is a genuine problem, but it’s hardly spinning out of control. Inflation panic, on the other hand, is getting ridiculous.

Can we find vivid but misleading individual tales that make inflation look as if it’s not at 6 percent but at 100 percent? Run ’em! How about a hundred articles on why inflation is derailing President Biden’s agenda and sending Democrats into disarray? Heck yeah. How is Britney Spears coping with inflation now that she’s free of her conservatorship? I’m sure we’ll find out.

3vcqlo.gif

Used cars up 30%, gas up over 50%, median housing prices up 15%. Sure, nail polish may be down, but for more essential things, an average of 6% across all products and services doesn't cut it.

Inflation highest in 30 years........................Dimwit lemmings "Nothing to see here".
Did you get my PM showing you're a dumbass?

The one where you demanded proof the Judge mentioned QAnon

We can see prices going up, up, and away

Funny thing. Inflation is even higher in England.

What Biden policy caused that?
You are a lying sack of shit. US is about twice what it is in the UK.

United Kingdom Inflation Rate The annual inflation rate in the UK edged down to 3.1% in September of 2021

Current Annual inflation for the 12 months ending in October 2021 is 6.22%​

Such is partisan politics. The ends of the spectrum will jump at any opportunity to gain advantage.

Party over country.
They're going through an inflation panic in England, and several other countries.
Yet they blame inflation, gas prices, supply chain and everything else that's a world wide problem, on Biden.

I'm going to guess that you didn't live through the stagflation of the early '70s. Inflation has always found a way to snowball by the compounding effects year over year. What is 6% today becomes 8% per annum in 3 months which becomes 11% per annum is 6 months - despite your idea that it's a right wing conspiracy, take a little time to study history. Right now the Fed has done nothing and that's bad. I remember by the late 70s, car loans were approaching 16% and that was still not enough. It rolled over into Regan's first term. The whole period was over a decade long. Couple the Fed's inaction with pressure to pay minimum wage earners $600 to $800 a week and you are looking at the construction of a perpetual motion inflation machine. Give the politics a rest and understand the threat inflation can be.

Cheers

They're going through an inflation panic in England, and several other countries.
Yet they blame inflation, gas prices, supply chain and everything else that's a world wide problem, on Biden.
That's the game. They'll back it up with completely one-sided facts, ignoring, denying, dismissing and attacking all facts to the contrary.

I don't know what changes that behavior.

LOL. Tell that to Americans who buy cars, gas, and groceries. You can't spin empty wallets.

That's the game. They'll back it up with completely one-sided facts, ignoring, denying, dismissing and attacking all facts to the contrary.

I don't know what changes that behavior.
They blamed rising gas prices on Biden shutting down the keystone pipeline.

People are dumb enough to believe it. Just like Trump winning the 2020 election. Or there was massive election fraud.

Some propaganda gains traction.

It's November DUMBASS !!!!
Can't wait for the November numbers to come out so I can humiliate you again..........in the meantime, here is the most recent numbers (still well below the US)

The Consumer Prices Index including owner occupiers’ housing costs (CPIH) rose by 3.8% in the 12 months to October 2021,

Forum List

Back