Zone1 CVS is racist

No race was promoted over another. I'm quite sure you go to a CVS store in a all white town and you won't see black fathers day cards. Stop whining.
Are you making assumptions about my race? What do you know about my race?

Why does it not bother you to see one race promoted over all others? Are you a racist? If you plan to claim that you are not a racist while standing for the promotion of one race over all others, then you are definitely a vile racist. If you plan to marginalize CVS promoting one race over all others, you are a vile racist. If you try to justify the promotion of one race over all others, then you are a vile racist. When you respond, I already know that you will post something other than how you disavow the promotion of one race over all others.
White privledge puts the White race over all other races. That is how the USA has operated since it was founded.

The problem with censoring this thread is that it demonstrates that somebody felt that blacks needed some help with this thread that exposes CVS promoting blacks over all other races. (Yes, CVS promoted black fathers over fathers of all other races, it really happened, there were no other race specific cards besides black, this cannot be disputed.) Whoever manipulated this thread to help blacks, this was a racist thing to do. Blacks don't need your free and guilt ridden handout any more than any other race needs your guilt to help out. Stop letting your white guilt do compulsive racist acts like this, it's disgusting and racist.
Why is it that only blacks need help?

For nearly 246 years this system has favored whites. For 197 of them anyone not white was excluded. Thats how much help whites have been given. The facts of history show that whites could not make it without this help. So somebody white crying because a thread got racist comments removed is another example of a person so crippled by white preference that he thinks he is immune to rules.

Last edited:
White privledge puts the White race over all other races. That is how the USA has operated since it was founded.
Wrong thread, this one is about CVS promoting one race over all others. You evaded what you quoted of me, but you definitely did exactly as the last sentence predicted. Clockwork.

The problem with censoring this thread is that it demonstrates that somebody felt that blacks needed some help with this thread that exposes CVS promoting blacks over all other races. (Yes, CVS promoted black fathers over fathers of all other races, it really happened, there were no other race specific cards besides black, this cannot be disputed.) Whoever manipulated this thread to help blacks, this was a racist thing to do. Blacks don't need your free and guilt ridden handout any more than any other race needs your guilt to help out. Stop letting your white guilt do compulsive racist acts like this, it's disgusting and racist.
How do you feel about Affirmative Action?

Wrong. The only race specific cards were for one specific race. No others.
CVS is a national chain. So I bet that if you go to a white neighborhood you won't see black cards. But the fact you're crying about some cards says more about your fragility than what you think about CVS.

Does offering Father's Day cards for African-American men promote their race over all others?
They were not promoting African American men, they were promoting BLACK fathers. No other race specific cards were offered, just black. This is how it was, there is no way around it. That's why I system the thread. CVs is racist.

CVS is a national chain. So I bet that if you go to a white neighborhood you won't see black cards. But the fact you're crying about some cards says more about your fragility than what you think about CVS.
White Fragility. It's real.

They were not promoting African American men, they were promoting BLACK fathers. No other race specific cards were offered, just black. This is how it was, there is no way around it. That's why I system the thread. CVs is racist.
This happened at one store.

Promoting African-American Fathers is a good thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why is it that only blacks need help?
They don't. No race does. Those who try to help blacks when no help is needed are racists. Helping blacks because they are black is racist. Helping ANY race because of their race is racist. Censoring threads to help one race is racist. Any time one race is promoted over all others, we are looking at racism.

Promoting African-American Fathers is a good thing.
When you deliberately avoided the part about promoting black fathers over ALL OTHER RACES, you demonstrated that you understand the problem, and that it really is racist for CVS to promote black fathers over all other races. You evade discussing the "all other races" part because you can't justify what CVS was doing. Evasion is an answer and it is a picture worth a thousand words. Same with the "I've got to go now". You've been had racist, beat it.

Lol, imagine the never ending headlines if a store offered white specific father's day cards at all, let alone offering them without other race specific cards... I doubt this thread would have been censored to help out whites.

<copying and saving thread as it is now...

They don't. No race does. Those who try to help blacks when no help is needed are racists. Helping blacks because they are black is racist. Helping ANY race because of their race is racist. Censoring threads to help one race is racist. Any time one race is promoted over all others, we are looking at racism.
You apparently are oblivious to all the help whites have received. The threads aren't censored to help one race anymore. That's what used to happen for whites. Your whining leaves out 1000's of CVS stores that have no black fathers day cards. You don't think of that as promoting whites, you think of that as normal fathers day cards. That's how oblivious you are to white preference.

Forum List

Back